Where do you do your shopping from?

Dec 18, 2008
✟15,120.00
Faith
Protestant
I have a few sites upon my list that I prefer to use while I shop. But, the most recent one I have been using is herobits that has a large collection of books, toys, games and videos so that you can select the best from these and make your purchase according to that. You can always browse the price range feature to get products according to your budget.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyDawn

May 10, 2016
Richmond, VA
✟15,351.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Groceries: Costco and a locally owned market, as well as Trader Joes.
Books and Music: Amazon, usually from the Market place/used books
Home accessories/linens: Home Goods, Wayfair/Joss and Main, or Steinmart
Clothing: L. L. Bean, Ovis, Talbots (Maybe every other year, if something is wearing out)
I hit a lot of thrift and consignment shops, because I can find great treasures.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

deanerenata32

Jul 8, 2021
greeneville
✟10,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Are you talking about strictly online shopping? We used to shop from Amazon, but ever since they started discriminating against conservative Christian people like my parents we started to boycott Amazon and now I get mostly everything from Ebay.

Upvote 0

RJ Howard

Growing with God
Sep 5, 2021
Saint Paul
Visit site
✟36,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My regards to all, as the web is developing so is the e-commerce business related to it. Most of the people make their purchase online and have some of the sites that they prefer to purchase from, on their list. I would like to know the places that you prefer to make your purchase from and why?
I like to shop on Amazon. I last ordered Volume 3 of Tex Avery's Screwball Classics. (You can tell by my profile pic that I like Golden Age Cartoons)

Upvote 0