• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Where do our sins go to?

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by quietbloke, Mar 20, 2019.

1. psalm911

psalm911 Member

+56
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    When people say symbol, God does not look at water baptism that way. Being risen with Christ is the new birth: born from the dead. Begotten of God by his resurrection. And so it is fulfilled in the scripture in regards to the resurrection of Christ and those that are raised with him, as God said, this day have I begotten thee.

2. psalm911

psalm911 Member

+56
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Furthermore, the water in water baptism represents the word of God, and so it is said, being born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible, by the word of God. Having our bodies washed with pure water: which is the word of God.

3. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+31,997
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Hulleluyah! 'Risen with Christ' my glorious Head,holiness now the pathway I tread. Beautiful thought,while walking therein. 'He that is dead is freed from sin' (T Ryder)

4. psalm911

psalm911 Member

+56
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    He that is dead is freed from The Flesh and is in the Spirit of God, which is the spirit of Jesus.

5. psalm911

psalm911 Member

+56
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    That is, if they have the Spirit of Jesus.

6. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+31,997
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Living with Christ',who 'dies no more',following Christ,who goes before. I am from bondage utterly freed,reckoning self as 'dead indeed' (T Ryder)