Where did the diffrent races comes from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenged Sevenfold

May 12, 2004
✟221.00
Faith
Christian
Please dont say it was because of the sun or weather because that would be the same as evelution correct?and dont say it dosent matter because I am sure there are more people who want to know the same. if we all came from Adam and Eve why so many races? and were did Cain get his wife? was it incest? any help would be nice!

A7X

Lia

Be Thou My Vision
Jan 12, 2004
Greeley, CO
✟8,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think the whole races and languages thing started off from the Tower of Babel in Genesis. But I haven't done much studies to it.
As for Cain, I believe God created other humans too. I mean, Adam and Eve were the first human beings created by God..but doesn't mean that God can't create other humans to be Cain's wife, does it? Just my .2 cent.

Upvote 0

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟27,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Avenged Sevenfold,

Cain was able to marry a close relative.

The objections we have to this did not stand at the beginning:

The genetic pool was much purer, so the danger of inherited disease was not yet a problem.

God didn't forbid these marriages until later, at the time of the Exodus, when this deterioration may have become sufficient to require the new law.

The race issue is addressed well here:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/AnswersBook/races18.asp

In a nutshell -

We are all one race - the human race, descended form one couple who had all the genetic information in them, and passed differing bits of that on to their many children.

People moved apart, and each group took only certain genetic information, leading to the loss of many genetic characteristics.

Regarding an avatar, you need 200 blessings first.
Scroll down the forums and you'll find the relevant place for instructions.

Blessings, Susana

Upvote 0

inhimitrust

May 17, 2004
Texas
✟837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Avenged Sevenfold said:
Please dont say it was because of the sun or weather because that would be the same as evelution correct?and dont say it dosent matter because I am sure there are more people who want to know the same. if we all came from Adam and Eve why so many races? and were did Cain get his wife? was it incest? any help would be nice!

A7X
Since most of the bible is figurative, we can't assume what colors Adam and Eve were. What colors were cain and able, cain's wife, Noah and his family, Abram and his wife etc? If we can assume the flood covered the entire "world", then Noah and his family would have had to be "mixed".
What intrigues me so much about the "creation" is the figurativeness of it. It basically starts where Jerusalem or bethlehem is. The garden has 4 rivers flowing from it to the sorrounding lands (of course the "flood" covered it also). The OT and NT always mention a "new heaven and new earth". Jesus and the prophets appeared to imply that this would come about after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad and when God whould bring in the "new thing".
I believe the whole bible is God inspired and it just appears that it began with "Jerusalem" and ended with Jerusalem. If it were not for 70ad and the power God and His will used to bring the roman army against it as prophecied in the OT and Nt, even I would have difficulty with believing the bible. I read it as one complete book, from creation to revelation and it is indeed the most devinely written book in the world. It is best just to read the Book for the message in it, and less on other things I think. Pray in the Spirit before you read it, and It will come more alive to you. I generally read a whole "book" from the bible at one sitting to better understand it.
Hoped this helped a bit.

Rev 17:17 "For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast(roman army/10 horns/10 kings, 10 tribes of Israel), until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 "And the woman(/2 horns/2 tribes of of Judah/that speak as a "Lamb") whom you saw is that great city(Jerusalem) which reigns over the kings of the earth."

Revelation 9:5 And they were not given [authority] to kill them, but to torment them [for] five months. Their torment [was] like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. (this is interesting, 150 days is the amount of time the "flood" covered the earth and about the amount of time Jerusalem was besieged by Rome).

A "flood" can also we used as a multitude of men or army.

Nah 1:8 But with an over-running flood he will make a full end of her place, and will pursue his enemies into darkness.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.