California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Philippians 1:25 RSV — Convinced of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith,

----------------

'joy in the faith'

Scripture also teaches us to test ourselves to see if we are in the faith... The results will be, that if one is in the faith, one will have joy... For joy and faith are inseparable.. Not and outward joy where one has received what one has hoped for, but an joy that goes oh so much deeper... Where the inner man is in a state of joy whereas the outer man can be in a state of confusion...

For the inner man knows all is well with their soul, for the joy of the Lord has taken possession of the inner man... For the joy of one's salvation is a real thing.. And the more one by experience, experiences what their salvation in Christ consists of, this joy continues to be the joy of the life..

Even when one is hard at work their joy remains for they are doing their work as onto the Lord and not man, whereby righteousness is sought after in all of one's doings.. For in the doing of righteousness will a joy be found that surpasses all understanding, meaning, that this joy comes from the center of life, where Christ Himself dwells....

In the Beloved, Not me