Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I was wondering if anyone had a clue as to where i can get a free kjv bible old and new testaments. Thanks!

Here is an online Bible for free here on the forum:

Christian Forums

Here in Nova Scotia I have noticed lots of low cost Bibles in used book stores. Two or three dollars which is really close to free.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
there's a ton of places to read all versions of the bible free online on PC and there are free apps on google play for smart phones and tablets as well. I actually prefer it that way because I can adjust the size of the font and I can have back lighting to read in any conditions
there is literally OFFICIAL KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE: AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION (KJV)
I have a hard copy of a KJV... somewhere but honestly I haven't used it in many years because ebooks have been so much more convenient for me.
Being able to search for a verse based on a subject matter is really convenient rather than just trying to post it note the pages.
Although I can understand a feel of a need to have a hard copy for church cause some churches judge on the weirdest things. If you have the Word of God on your phone that means you have the Word of God in your pocket everywhere you go, I don't think a lot of people carry a hard copy of the Word in their pocket.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Used book stores, garage sales, estate sales, and especially church rummage sales are all good places to look.
Also a public library might be giving away used books. My recycling center has its own free book exchange as well.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums