Where can I find a Anglican Rosary with a crucifix?

faceofbear

Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Texas
✟9,739.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I have been searching for an Anglican Rosary with a crucifix on it, and I can't really seem to find one. I mean, there is ONE but I don't really like it that much. I'm NEW to the rosary, so I don't really know where to start with one, or how to make one. Suggestions?

alexier

Stand Firm In Faith
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2007
North Wales
✟121,233.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
I bought one but had to go to the US to get it by mail order...it is beautiful though and very tactile so I would recommend getting one...I use mine all the time now, interestingly enough when I am stressed about something cos it concentrates my mind and not only brings me closer to God but also relaxes my troubles.
Go to etsy.com and tap in Anglican Rosary I saw some there with Christ on the cross.

Reactions: Maid Marie
Upvote 0
P

proficient

I have been searching for an Anglican Rosary with a crucifix on it, and I can't really seem to find one. I mean, there is ONE but I don't really like it that much. I'm NEW to the rosary, so I don't really know where to start with one, or how to make one. Suggestions?

You can make one in 20 minutes if you have the beads and the findings. I got my beads at Hobby Lobby and my crucfix at Wal-Mart, if you can believe that. Wal-Mart also has a fairly nice selection of beads.

I also started making Catholic rosaries with parts from Our Lady's Rosary Makers. I give them away, although some Anglicans do pray the Catholic rosary. It's too long and complicated for me to remember.

King of peace.org has an Anglican rosary page. It tells you how they are made. I make all of mine with crucifixes. "Praying with Beads: Daily Prayers for the Christian Year" is a really good book with prayers to go with the Anglican Calendar. You can find it on Amazon.

Eric's knotted rosaries are very cool but I have never been able to get the knot spacing right. Good luck.

Upvote 0

poesravenfan

Aug 8, 2012
South Carolina
✟7,618.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I ordered my Anglican Rosary from Gifts o Faith (.com). You can specify what type of crucifix or cross you would like to have on your rosary. They are affordable and beautifully made. Also, they are shipped very quickly. I recieved mine in 3 or 4 days.

Upvote 0

gordonhooker

Franciscan tssf
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2012
Wellington Point, QLD
Visit site
✟274,602.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I found it far easier to walk into the nearest St Pauls bookshop and buy a Roman rosary, I look it this way they are a means of focus in prayer and contemplative prayer. I simply use the prayers that suite what I am focusing on for that period of prayer.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

MrsBunnygirl

Aug 27, 2011
Spencer
✟7,970.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I know this is an old post and may have already acquired your rosary but I'd like to recommend rosaryshop.com. They can custom make any kind of rosary or beaded prayer rope and the workmanship is fantastic. They should be able to make an Anglican Rosary with a crucifix easily.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums