Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Over the years, I have seen fragments of movies on TV, usually when changing channels. Some of these fragments stuck in my mind and memory all these years. All of these are from the 1960s or earlier. Hopefully, someone here can identify what movies these fragments are from:

1) A battle is raging in Scotland. One clan is waiting for another clan to arrive and provide reinforcements. They hear a sound in the distance, and one fighter cups his ear to listen, and exclaims: "Is somebody killing a pig?" Turns out the "pig" is the sound of bagpipes from the reinforcement clan;

2) An orphanage is on fire, with the children pressing on the locked front door gate. Some man outside of the gate fumbles with the keys, trying to find the right one to open the gate and let the trapped children out;

3) A man resembling Dracula and dressed like a priest sits at a pipe-organ console, playing it (this is not from the original Dracula movie);

4) An older lady is walking around in a large city, looking for her daughter's apartment. The apartment is in a basement, which has an upper window adjacent to the sidewalk. While the lady looks in the window, a man in underwear growls at her: "What are you looking at, you old biddy?" She walks off indignantly, only to encounter her daughter. She exclaims: "Oh dear, the most dreadful thing just happened! A naked man cursed me!" Her daughter takes her to the apartment and introduces her to her husband, who is the "naked man" she encountered earlier.

Any ideas?