Where are the horns on the first beast in Revelation 13?

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I show the horns on the one head of the beast that speaks blasphemies against God and them in heaven. The ten horns, kings, have their crowns in Revelation 13 (unlike in Revelation 13 and Revelation 17) because they will rule with the person after he has become the beast, and give their kingdom to him to rule as dictator of the EU. In tradition of the other six heads, previous dictators over the fourth kingdom.

upload_2020-8-9_4-6-3.jpeg

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You can click on the chart to zoom in. And click again to zoom back to normal. To see the crowns a little more distinctly.

One of the things I have noticed on all of the artists' renditions of the beast in Revelation13, and the dragon in Revelation 12, and the scarlet colored beast in Revelation 17 - is where they placed the ten horns. I have only seen one that got it right so far - as being on just one of the heads.

I think what I need to do is make another chart, that shows the Revelation 13 beast, the Revelation 12 dragon, and the Revelation 17 scarlet colored beast - side by side for comparison. I think that would be good for understanding the overall timeline.

And get those horns on only one of the heads.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can click on the chart to zoom in. And click again to zoom back to normal. To see the crowns a little more distinctly.

One of the things I have noticed on all of the artists' renditions of the beast in Revelation13, and the dragon in Revelation 12, and the scarlet colored beast in Revelation 17 - is where they placed the ten horns. I have only seen one that got it right so far - as being on just one of the heads.

I think what I need to do is make another chart, that shows the Revelation 13 beast, the Revelation 12 dragon, and the Revelation 17 scarlet colored beast - side by side for comparison. I think that would be good for understanding the overall timeline.

And get those horns on only one of the heads.

I have always assumed all 10 horns are on just 1 head, not 7 heads. It just seems odd if the horns are on all 7 heads, which might mean 4 heads have 1 horn each, while the remaining 3 have 2 horns each, as an example. The head that they would be on appears to be the head with a deadly wound and is healed. That same head might explain how the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven.

was, and is not---it seems to me 'was' would be meaning prior to the deadly wound----'is not' would be meaning because of the deadly wound---and when this deadly wound is healed, this is meaning when he is the 8th, as in emerges from the bottomless pit, where because of the deadly wound it apparently placed him for a time.

Upvote 0