Where Are Satan's Ministers of Light in the End Times

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's this part that grabs me because we know that Satan did this to Mohammad when he appeared to him as the arch angel Gabriel but Paul isn't talking about islam , he seems to be talking about Christianity and false apostles of Christ and I just can't think of any where in the past where Satan may have appeared as an angel of light to Christians , unless this is a prophecy to happen in the future, I just don't know.....:scratch:

Why do you believe Satan appeared to Mohamamad? A lot of people think Mohammad fabricated the story.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Billy%2BGraham.png

Freemasonry, the devil disguised as the angel of light

Be careful what you read online. Billy Graham is not a freemason.

Freemasonry: A Luciferian Beacon

Billy Graham is also widely rumored to be a Freemason, I've looked at numerous websites and videos that claim to have proof that Graham is a Freemason, and I know there are people out there who wish to keep their Freemason ties a secret, but I want to present facts, not speculation. Though Graham does yoke up with a lot of Freemason devils, it doesn't mean he's a Freemason. It's like saying 'because Graham yokes up with Catholics, therefore he's a Catholic', which is not logical. Again, I have found no direct evidence that he is an official member of Freemasonry, and his office has written official notices that deny the allegations. Although Billy Graham is NOT a Christian, I will not falsely accuse him of something; I want hard evidence of what lodge he is a member of, rather than speculation from conspiracy theorists.
(Read "Wolves in Costume: Billy Graham" here at creationliberty.com for more details.)

However, that being said, one of the main reasons for the controversy over Graham's involvement with the Freemasons is based on a photograph taken of Graham's meeting with President Lyndon Johnson, who called on Graham as a counselor. Lyndon Johnson was only a 2nd degree Fellowcraft Mason, but was a member of a Masonic lodge nonetheless. In the photo, Graham is seen giving what appears to be the "Real Grip of a Master Mason" that we mentioned earlier is the secret handshake of the Masons in the 3rd degree. (Graham also used to counsel Harry Truman, who was also a Master Mason.)
It's possible that Graham may have known about the Masonic handshakes without actually being in the Masons, or he might be a supporter of the Masons without actually being in it because, after all, Billy Graham yoked himself up with about every wicked, worldly entity you could think of, but I don't think it's enough evidence to say he's a secret member of the Masons; although it's possible.
religionmason31.jpg

There are other wicked televangelists who are falsely accused of being 33º Freemasons without any evidence of their being even remotely connected to a Masonic lodge. I'm not saying these men are not Freemasons, perhaps they could be, but I will not teach that they are without evidence, and those who claim to be Christians and teach such things without proof of their claims ought to be ashamed of themselves. (I used to be one of those people, so I know from personal experience, and I am ashamed that I used to do that.) Examples include Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland, Robert Schuller, Al Sharpton, and many others. Almost everywhere you go online today, there are "Christian" blogs (who don't seem to have any standards of verifying facts; as would be Biblical) who accuse anyone who is a religious leader of being a Freemason, so I ask Christians to please be careful about what you read on the internet.

Upvote 0