• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Where are all the Pilipinos at?

Discussion in 'Filipino Christian Forum' started by girlintact, Jan 3, 2006.

1. girlintact

girlintact New Member

+2
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    mabuhay! my kababayan... if y`all are out there! lol. ;)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Dlanor

Dlanor Junior Member

+4
    Christian
    Married
    Tahimik lang ang mga pinoy.
    Smile!!

3. germanJoy

germanJoy Newbie

+2
    Christian
    Bisi lang ang mga Pilipino sa paghahanap ng pera para ipadala sa mga nanay sa Pinas. :LOL

Ang mga Pinoy naman sa Pinas, kumakayod din para ibigay sa gobierno. O ano hindi ba totoo? :)

4. Jury

Jury New Member

+1
    Single
    Hello po sa lahat na mga Pinoy. Bago po me rito. Welcome niyo naman ako. :D

5. Jury

Jury New Member

+1
    Single
    Hello, Philippines... Mabuhay! :)

6. Jury

Jury New Member

+1
    Single
    Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! :)

7. metanoia

metanoia New Member

+1
    Christian
    Private
    hello po sa lahat! kumusta kayo?

8. Hello There

Hello There Regular Member

+11
    Christian
    Single
    I am half filippino (my mother's side) , I am heading to the Philippines in a little over a month to see my family over there.

9. PrincessFromOz

PrincessFromOz Forget that wizard dude...

+39
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Hey! you were almost there when I was there :) I've just come back on the 21st. Where do your family live?

10. Hello There

Hello There Regular Member

+11
    Christian
    Single
    Sorry, this post is about 3 months late :D
    anyways, most of my family over there is in Cebu and Leyte.

11. wondervalley

wondervalley New Member

+0
    Christian
    Hi Everyone! I'm looking for my kababayans Christians!!!!

How are you folks? It's great to be here ..... hope to interact with some Pinoys also.

:wave:

12. kerseto

kerseto New Member

+1
    Pentecostal
    Private
    hello there mga kababayan!!!

13. kerseto

kerseto New Member

+1
    Pentecostal
    Private
    hello there! I'm new here.. :)

14. wondervalley

wondervalley New Member

+0
    Christian
    A New Year’s Day is a gift, a package filled with hopes as well as challenges enough for the next 365 days. It is not only a day for a new beginning; but for the most part of it a day for reckoning. It is an opportunity to look back, learn, and even forgive. Undoubtedly, God speaks to us on New Year’s Day to remind us about His boundless love and His unwavering concern. God’s love for mankind is as sure as the coming of the New Year’s Day; His love assures a new beginning and forgiveness. Just like the New Year’s Day, God’s LOVE and the POWER through His word will give us the strength to face life and its challenges the whole year through and our entire lifetime. His gift of life, His Word, His Love surpass any of those glittering gifts under the Christmas tree, it is a gift given not just on birthdays but everyday. Now, that makes everyday a New Year’s day, a blessed day. Let the cardboard trumpets sing songs of praise! Praise God!

Happy New Year!

In Jesus Christ,
    wondervalley :wave:

15. joyouspirit

joyouspirit I love my mikey!

+131
    Christian
    Married
    Kumusta kayong lahat?:wave:

16. tontiswife

tontiswife Jesus, You're my number 1!

+61
    Catholic
    Married
    mtagal na pala itong thread na ito- pero kahit na... KAMUSTA SA LAHAT NG MGA PILIPINO PATI NA SA HINDI NA NAKAKAINTINDI NITO! Sana san man tayo naroroon sa mundo, manatili tayong nagtutulungan at hindi makalimot sa mga kaugalian nating mga Pilipino! Mabuhay tayong lahat!

17. issa

issa pray for the peace of Jerusalem

+13
    Philippines
    Messianic
    Single
    i do wish there was some other way we can interact here than just saying hellos...hehe

18. juneil

juneil Member

+1
    SDA
    Married
    Issa, hello. How about you introduce a topic then lets talk about it here. Lets share ideas. I'm in a Muslim country and im so bored here.

Have a good day all!!

19. RipleyCountyChristian

RipleyCountyChristian The guy Chuck Norris tries to live up to :)

+1,188
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I know someone from school who is from the Philippines and I want to visit the country some day, does that count

20. pej

pej Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Single
    any other pinoy here.