Dec 24, 2003
temp on Earth..soon to Fly!
Visit site
✟10,131.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. <NKJV.>

We have the Lord, if we be in Christ..to help us before we sin.
That is what the throne of grace is..not only to forgive us, but to help us when we are tempted to sin.
We do not have to sin, to have God's grace abound!
He will gives us grace before we give in to sin, if we Yield to him!

He was tempted like us in every way, but did not sin..and understands our tendency to sin and be weak..but JESUS is able to keep us from falling(jude 24)..as we cry unto him for mercy and help in time of need..His peace and strength will come..and thier will be a way out of the tempation. (1 Cor 10:13).

So let us(myself so much too) put this to practice and when we are weak, let us bow down, and boldy go to God by Jesus our high priest and ask for mercy and grace in time of need!:thumbsup:

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Yes, God Saves and keeps us. In Him we are strong:

I am weak but You are strong,
Jesus keeps me from all wrong,
I will be satisfied as long,
as I walk, let me walk, close to you.

Just a closer walk with You
let dear Jesus be my prayer.
Daily walking closer to You
Let it be, dear Lord let it be!

And with this prayer we always win the victory.

Upvote 0