When we are global capitalists in dynamic structure of the government it all just clicks , right?

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/02/21/goose-stepping-our-way-toward-pink-revolution/

An excerpt but it is highly suggested to read the whole article for some "truths" start to fall into place:

Now I want to be clear about this “deep state” thing, as the mainstream media is already labeling anyone who uses the term a hopelessly paranoid conspiracy theorist. The deep state, of course, is not a conspiracy. It is simply the interdependent network of structures where actual power resides (i.e., the military-industrial complex, multinational corporations, Wall Street, the corporate media, and so on). Its purpose is to maintain the stability of the system regardless of which party controls the government. These are the folks, when a president takes office, who show up and brief him on what is and isn’t “possible” given economic and political “realities.” Despite what Alex Jones may tell you, it is not George Soros and roomful of Jews. It is a collection of military and intelligence officers, CEOs, corporate lobbyists, lawyers, bankers, politicians, power brokers, aides, advisers, and assorted other permanent members of the government and the corporate and financial classes. Just as presidents come and go, so do the individuals comprising the deep state, albeit on a longer rotation schedule. And, thus, it is not a monolithic entity. Like any other decentralized network, it contains contradictions, conflicts of interest. However, what remains a constant is the deep state’s commitment to preserving the system … which, in our case, that system is global Capitalism.

I’m going to repeat and italicize that to hopefully avoid any misunderstanding. The system the deep state primarily serves is not the United States of America, i.e., the country most Americans believe they live in; the system it serves is globalized Capitalism. The United States, the nation state itself, while obviously a crucial element of the system, is not the deep state’s primary concern. If it were, Americans would all have healthcare, affordable education, and a right to basic housing, like more or less every other developed nation.

And this is the essence of the present conflict. The Trump regime (whether they’re sincere or not) has capitalized on people’s discontent with globalized neoliberal Capitalism, which is doing away with outmoded concepts like the nation state and national sovereignty and restructuring the world into one big marketplace where “Chinese” investors own “American” companies that manufacture goods for “European” markets by paying “Thai” workers three dollars a day to enrich “American” hedge fund crooks whose “British” bankers stash their loot in numbered accounts in the Cayman Islands while “American” workers pay their taxes so that the “United States” can give billions of dollars to “Israelis” and assorted terrorist outfits that are destabilizing the Middle East to open up markets for the capitalist ruling classes, who have no allegiance to any country, and who couldn’t possibly care any less about the common people who have to live there.

As we post and use "now" questionable sources , that article above shows that we are posting trivialities of nation when it longer involves nation but world. We just don't want to admit it.

Read up get educated in ...Truth.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ExodusMe

franky67

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2005
✟21,351.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Wow. Thank you for posting; I need to read this yet again, and will. Quite an education I'm getting.
Notice how short this thread is ? It's because most people, [about one out of a thousand] has heard of this, and if they hear of it they are quick to call it a conspiracy.

The root of Globalism began by well meaning people after WW 1. It was a horrible war, in some ways more grizzly than WW 2. I worked as a teenager for a veteran of ww1, and he couldn't stop talking about the horrors of muddy trenches and poison gas.

Anyway, people were struck by the horror of war, and sought to try to end all wars.
The League of Nations was formed, and after a time, it failed to garner world support, and failed.

Then an organization in 1921 that is still in existence today, it's called "Council on Foreign Relations" was formed in the USA

They have offices in New York, and Wash. DC. They have a website, Their agenda is one world government, although you'll have to dig hard and deep on their site to find it spoken of.

You can find their membership list on the site, and most people are amazed to find members in News media. Politics, both Democrat and Republican, entertainment business, NY and Hollywood, Higher education, and even in industry, and financials, IOW everywhere.

I believe they had good intentions when they started, but now driven by greed and the love of money, they have reached a point of influence that they are almost unstoppable.

So along comes a guy calling for National greatness, America first, Americans first, strong military, secure borders, fair market dealings with other nations, etc, etc, all these that Globalists hate.

Is it any wonder the degree of opposition the various institutions mentioned above have mounted against Trump?

I Believe Trump knows full well what is going on, but he believes it's better to fight them at their own game, ie, undercover, than to fight in the open.

I was born in 1925 and I really believe this is the most "Nationalist"president I have seen.
He might not get it all back like the founders wanted, but I believe he will delay the anti-christ eight more years.

Upvote 0