Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD are God's ISRAEL. Animal sacrifices are only SHADOW laws from the OLD COVENANT for remission of sin from the MOSAIC BOOK of the OLD COVENANT *EXODUS 24:7 which pointed to JESUS as our true sacrifice for the SINS of the world in the NEW COVENANT *JOHN 1:29; 1 JOHN 2:2.

Hi and just what verses are you using the PROVE your theory ??

dan p

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

dan p

It is not my theories it is God's WORD and the scriptures have been posted to you. Why are you ignoring them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,441.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

dan p

This fellow subscribe to Replacement Theology, when he stated that "All those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD are God's ISRAEL".

He does not believe that there are still 2 distinct groups now, Jews and Gentiles.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This fellow subscribe to Replacement Theology, when he stated that "All those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD are God's ISRAEL".

He does not believe that there are still 2 distinct groups now, Jews and Gentiles.

Not at all I believe in God's WORD and have provided it. The only thing that is a replacement theology are those who deny God's Word and replace it for something that is not God's Word. Only God's Word is true and we should believe and follow it.

GALATIANS 3:28-29 [28], THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: FOR YOU ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS AND IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S SEED FOR YOU ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS [29], and IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN ARE YOU ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,441.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not at all I believe in God's WORD and have provided it. The only thing that is a replacement theology are those who deny God's Word and replace it for something that is not God's Word. Only God's Word is true and we should believe and follow it.

GALATIANS 3:28-29 [28], THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: FOR YOU ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS AND IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S SEED FOR YOU ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS [29], and IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN ARE YOU ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE.

Replacement theology simply means the Church, which comprise mostly of Gentiles, has replaced Israel in God's plan. So when you said that, its a good indication that you subscribe to it.

For dispensationalists, we believe that the Church and Israel are always kept separated.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Replacement theology simply means the Church, which comprise mostly of Gentiles, has replaced Israel in God's plan. So when you said that, its a good indication that you subscribe to it.

For dispensationalists, we believe that the Church and Israel are always kept separated.

I do not follow any of them, only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. God's WORD says all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT are God's ISRAEL. These are God's WORD not mine as shown in the linked posts in the beginning of the OP. There is no scripture that says God's Church and Israel are separate. According to God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT the Church is God's ISRAEL (Believers).

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,441.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not follow any of them, only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. God's WORD says all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT are God's ISRAEL. These are God's WORD not mine as shown in the linked posts in the beginning of the OP. There is no scripture that says God's Church and Israel are separate. According to God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT the Church is God's ISRAEL (Believers).

That means you subscribe to replacement theology as I have said. =)

All of us like to think we are reading God's word "as it is", but we are all interpreting scripture thru one lens or another. No need to deny that.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

All of us like to think we are reading God's word "as it is", but we are all interpreting scripture thru one lens or another. No need to deny that.

Hi Guoing and that is what I think also BUT here is 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

In verse 13 evening as Moses was placing a COVERING upon his FACE , for the children of Israel not to GAZE towards the END of that being ABOLISHED !!

We know that the glory on his FACE is to disappear and verse 14 say it is the OLD COVENANT and further explained in Heb 8:7-8 !!

And verse 14 says that Israels thoughts FOR UNTIL THIS DAY at the reading of the OLD COVENANT the same VAIL remains , not being UNCOVERED which is being ABOLISHED BY Christ !!

In Acts 28 Israel was definitely set aside and many more verses like Luke 13:6-9 , Isa 6:1-13 !!

So we see from verse 16 we still see JEWS and Gentiles !!
dan p

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi Guoing and that is what I think also BUT here is 2 Cor 3:13-16 !!

In verse 13 evening as Moses was placing a COVERING upon his FACE , for the children of Israel not to GAZE towards the END of that being ABOLISHED !!

We know that the glory on his FACE is to disappear and verse 14 say it is the OLD COVENANT and further explained in Heb 8:7-8 !!

And verse 14 says that Israels thoughts FOR UNTIL THIS DAY at the reading of the OLD COVENANT the same VAIL remains , not being UNCOVERED which is being ABOLISHED BY Christ !!

In Acts 28 Israel was definitely set aside and many more verses like Luke 13:6-9 , Isa 6:1-13 !!

So we see from verse 16 we still see JEWS and Gentiles !!
dan p

God's WORD disagrees with you. There was a physical Nation of ISRAEL but you need to be in the Spiritual nation of ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT to get into God's Kingdom...

EPHESIANS 2:11-13 [11], Why remember, that you being in TIME PAST Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

[12], That AT THAT TIME [in the Past] YOU WERE WITHOUT CHRIST, BEING ALIENS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL, STRANGERS FROM THE COVENANT OF PROMISE, HAVING NO HOPE, AND WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD: [13], BUT NOW IN CHRIST JESUS, YOU WHO WERE FAR OFF ARE MADE NEAR BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.

God's true ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT are not by name only but all those in Christ. Those of the FLESH (sinful human nature) are not Abrahams seed but those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God in Christ are God's ISRAEL...

ROMANS 9:6-8 [6], FOR THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL WHICH ARE OF ISRAEL,: [7], NEITHER, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ARE THEY ALL CHILDREN: but in Isaac shall thy seed be called <Christ> [8], That is, THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE <those who believe> ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.

God's ISRAEL are all those in CHRIST that have been given a NEW HEART according to the NEW COVENANT promise...

ROMANS 2:28-29 [28], FOR HE IS NOT A JEW WHICH IS ONE OUTWARDLY; NEITHER IS THAT CIRCUMCISION, WHICH IS OUTWARDS IN THE FLESH: [29], BUT HE IS A JEW WHICH IS ONE INWARDLY; and CIRCUMCISION IS OF THE HEART, IN THE SPIRIT, AND NOT IN THE LETTER; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

In the NEW COVENANT all those in Christ are are God's ISRAEL...

COLOSSIANS 3:11 [11], WHERE THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: BUT CHRIST IS ALL IN ALL.

ROMANS 10:11-13 [11], For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12], FOR THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JEW OR GREEK: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13], FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

The New Covenant is for God's Israel...

EZEKIEL 36:26-27 [26], A NEW HEART WILL I GIVE YOU, AND A NEW SPIRIT WILL I PUT WITHIN YOU; AND I WILL TAKE AWAY THE STONY HEART OUT OF YOUR FLESH, AND GIVE YOU A HEART OF FLESH. [27], AND I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES AND YOU SHALL KEEP MY JUDGEMENTS AND DO THEM.

and again...

JEREMIAH 31:33-34 [33], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS,AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. [34], And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Paul proclaims it here...

HEBREWS 8:10-12 [10], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The NEW COVENANT is for GOD'S ISRAEL which represent those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God’s WORD.

If you are not part of GOD'S ISRAEL then you are not a part of the NEW COVENANT (Hebrews 8:10-12).

CONCLUSION: God's ISRAEL is the name given by God to all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD. GENTILES are now grafted in. If you are not a part of the God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

As posted earlier there is not such thing as replacement theology in God's Word. This is a red herring. There is only those who have God's WORD and those that do not. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. If we do not have God's WORD for our teachings and we are trying to share something different to the scriptures then that is true replacement theology. Our opinions do not really matter. Only God's Word is true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's WORD disagrees with you. There was a physical Nation of ISRAEL but you need to be in the Spiritual nation of ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT to get into God's Kingdom...

EPHESIANS 2:11-13 [11], Why remember, that you being in TIME PAST Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

[12], That AT THAT TIME [in the Past] YOU WERE WITHOUT CHRIST, BEING ALIENS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL, STRANGERS FROM THE COVENANT OF PROMISE, HAVING NO HOPE, AND WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD: [13], BUT NOW IN CHRIST JESUS, YOU WHO WERE FAR OFF ARE MADE NEAR BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.

God's true ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT are not by name only but all those in Christ. Those of the FLESH (sinful human nature) are not Abrahams seed but those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God in Christ are God's ISRAEL...

ROMANS 9:6-8 [6], FOR THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL WHICH ARE OF ISRAEL,: [7], NEITHER, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ARE THEY ALL CHILDREN: but in Isaac shall thy seed be called <Christ> [8], That is, THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE <those who believe> ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.

God's ISRAEL are all those in CHRIST that have been given a NEW HEART according to the NEW COVENANT promise...

ROMANS 2:28-29 [28], FOR HE IS NOT A JEW WHICH IS ONE OUTWARDLY; NEITHER IS THAT CIRCUMCISION, WHICH IS OUTWARDS IN THE FLESH: [29], BUT HE IS A JEW WHICH IS ONE INWARDLY; and CIRCUMCISION IS OF THE HEART, IN THE SPIRIT, AND NOT IN THE LETTER; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

In the NEW COVENANT all those in Christ are are God's ISRAEL...

COLOSSIANS 3:11 [11], WHERE THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: BUT CHRIST IS ALL IN ALL.

ROMANS 10:11-13 [11], For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12], FOR THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JEW OR GREEK: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13], FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

The New Covenant is for God's Israel...

EZEKIEL 36:26-27 [26], A NEW HEART WILL I GIVE YOU, AND A NEW SPIRIT WILL I PUT WITHIN YOU; AND I WILL TAKE AWAY THE STONY HEART OUT OF YOUR FLESH, AND GIVE YOU A HEART OF FLESH. [27], AND I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES AND YOU SHALL KEEP MY JUDGEMENTS AND DO THEM.

and again...

JEREMIAH 31:33-34 [33], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS,AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. [34], And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Paul proclaims it here...

HEBREWS 8:10-12 [10], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The NEW COVENANT is for GOD'S ISRAEL which represent those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God’s WORD.

If you are not part of GOD'S ISRAEL then you are not a part of the NEW COVENANT (Hebrews 8:10-12).

CONCLUSION: God's ISRAEL is the name given by God to all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD. GENTILES are now grafted in. If you are not a part of the God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT.

Hi and where and what verse is the BODY OF CHRIST grafted into Israel ?

Your quote of Gal 3:28 says there CANNOT / ENI Jews and Greeks in the Body of Christ and that means any Jew saved today is a NEW CREATION " in Christ " and that verb CANNOT BE / ENI is written to the B O C and not to Israel !!

There are 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 CANNOT BE Jews or Greeks , nor Bond nor Free , cannot be MALE NOR FEMALE in the B O C !!

There are about 155 " in Christ " and only the B O C are " in Christ " .

dan p

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi and where and what verse is the BODY OF CHRIST grafted into Israel ?

Your quote of Gal 3:28 says there CANNOT / ENI Jews and Greeks in the Body of Christ and that means any Jew saved today is a NEW CREATION " in Christ " and that verb CANNOT BE / ENI is written to the B O C and not to Israel !!

There are 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 CANNOT BE Jews or Greeks , nor Bond nor Free , cannot be MALE NOR FEMALE in the B O C !!

There are about 155 " in Christ " and only the B O C are " in Christ " .

dan p

You are confused the name ISRAEL is only a name given by God to His people who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. In the NEW COVENANT a JEW is one inwardly not outwardly. The body of Christ (the Church; His people) have always been ISRAEL (those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD)

Detailed scripture responses already provided here...

The scriptures....

1. ORIGIN OF ISRAEL AND THE 12 TRIBES linked
2. MEANING OF THE NAME OF GOD'S ISRAEL linked
3. GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT IS GOD'S CHURCH linked
4. GENTILES ARE NOW GRAFTED IN WITH GOD'S ISRAEL linked

Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.

God bless

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are confused the name ISRAEL is only a name given by God to His people who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. In the NEW COVENANT a JEW is one inwardly not outwardly. The body of Christ (the Church; His people) have always been ISRAEL (those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD)

Detailed scripture responses already provided here...

The scriptures....

1. ORIGIN OF ISRAEL AND THE 12 TRIBES linked
2. MEANING OF THE NAME OF GOD'S ISRAEL linked
3. GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT IS GOD'S CHURCH linked
4. GENTILES ARE NOW GRAFTED IN WITH GOD'S ISRAEL linked

Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.

God bless
Hi and Heb 8:8 is a hurdle that one can go over , because the NEW COVENANT is given to Israel and not the B O C , can not see what you believe that ?

dan p

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi and Heb 8:8 is a hurdle that one can go over , because the NEW COVENANT is given to Israel and not the B O C , can not see what you believe that ?

dan p

HEBREWS 8:8-10 only supports what is being shared with you from God's WORD here. Who is the NEW COVENANT for? Yep God's ISRAEL who God's WORD defines as all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

HEBREWS 8:8-10 [8], For finding fault with them, he said, Behold, the days come, said the Lord, when I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: [9], Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, said the Lord. [10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL after those days, said the Lord; I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THE MINDS AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.

If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL (those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD) you have no part in the NEW COVENANT promise or can you be a Born again Christian because this is what the NEW COVENANT is referring to.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HEBREWS 8:8-10 only supports what is being shared with you from God's WORD here. Who is the NEW COVENANT for? Yep God's ISRAEL who God's WORD defines as all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

HEBREWS 8:8-10 [8], For finding fault with them, he said, Behold, the days come, said the Lord, when I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: [9], Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, said the Lord. [10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL after those days, said the Lord; I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THE MINDS AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.

If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL (those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD) you have no part in the NEW COVENANT promise or can you be a Born again Christian because this is what the NEW COVENANT is referring to.

Hi and Heb 8:8 says who are in the NEW COVENANT !!

I do not see the B O C There at all !!

You say BORN AGAIN !

What verse do you use for that THEORY ?

Tell and then I will tell how Paul was saved as Paul is the PATTERN to those who are saved after Paul was , in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi and Heb 8:8 says who are in the NEW COVENANT !!

I do not see the B O C There at all !!

You say BORN AGAIN !

What verse do you use for that THEORY ?

Tell and then I will tell how Paul was saved as Paul is the PATTERN to those who are saved after Paul was , in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

dan p

Goodness sadly you deny God's WORD and the scriptures provided to you. If this is the case I am sorry I cannot help you. How do you know if you know God and are Born again or not? This is exactly what the NEW COVENANT promise of HEBREWS 8:10-12 is referring to. Are you in the new Covenant? Are you born again? If so how? If you can honestly answer these questions from the scriptures you will see why your posts are not biblical or supported by the scriptures.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goodness sadly you deny God's WORD and the scriptures provided to you. If this is the case I am sorry I cannot help you. How do you know if you know God and are Born again or not? This is exactly what the NEW COVENANT promise of HEBREWS 8:10-12 is referring to. Are you in the new Covenant? Are you born again? If so how? If you can honestly answer these questions from the scriptures you will see why your posts are not biblical or supported by the scriptures.

Hi and will not say anyone can be saved under the Grace of God !

Born again is not used by Paul !

In 1 Tim 1:16 Paul says that bhe mis the PATTERN of the ONES coming to believe on Him to everlasting life !!

Will you explain what the PATTERN , THEN IS ??

Do you want me to explain the PATTERN TO YOU , just ask and I will will be bibical !!

dan p

Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Question: When was Israel set aside?
@Guojing @Dan Perez @loveGod'sWord

'And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed,
after that Paul had spoken one word,
.. "Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
.... Saying, Go unto this people, and say,
...... Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand;
........ and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
For the heart of this people is waxed gross,
.... and their ears are dull of hearing,
...... and their eyes have they closed;
........ lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears,
.......... and understand with their heart, and should be converted,
............ and I should heal them.
Be it known therefore unto you,
that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles,
and that they will hear it."'

(Acts 28:25-28)

Hello there,

Israel went away into blindness and unbelief, following the quotation of Isaiah 6:9 & 10, by Paul, to the Jewish elders of the diaspora, after approx. 40 years of opportunity, following the Lord's ascension, to turn and repent.

* Isaiah 6:9 & 10 was written down 7 times, and quoted by the Lord Himself at times of rejection and crisis (Matthew 13:14; John 12:40 & 41): This quote in Acts 28:25-28, by Paul, is the third time it was quoted, again at a time of dispensational crisis and rejection. (Warning having been given in Acts 13:40-41).

'Beware therefore,
lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish:
for I work a work in your days,
a work which ye shall in no wise believe,
though a man declare it unto you.
'

* Israel in the land had rejected Christ, as both Prophet, Priest and King. Now after the ministration of 'them that heard Him' (Hebrews 2:3) during the Acts period, to the Jews of the diaspora, the door of opportunity for Israel (at that time) as a nation came to an end: and salvation was sent to the Gentiles.

* Now, during this dispensation, individuals from Israel and the nations are being called out as members of the Church of the One Body, of which Christ is the Head (Ephesians 1:22-23). (See, Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus)

Praise His Holy Name!

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Question: When was Israel set aside?
@Guojing @Dan Perez @loveGod'sWord

'And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed,
after that Paul had spoken one word,
.. "Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
.... Saying, Go unto this people, and say,
...... Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand;
........ and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
For the heart of this people is waxed gross,
.... and their ears are dull of hearing,
...... and their eyes have they closed;
........ lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears,
.......... and understand with their heart, and should be converted,
............ and I should heal them.
Be it known therefore unto you,
that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles,
and that they will hear it."'

(Acts 28:25-28)

Hello there,

Israel went away into blindness and unbelief, following the quotation of Isaiah 6:9 & 10, by Paul, to the Jewish elders of the diaspora, after approx. 40 years of opportunity, following the Lord's ascension, to turn and repent.

* Isaiah 6:9 & 10 was written down 7 times, and quoted by the Lord Himself at times of rejection and crisis (Matthew 13:14; John 12:40 & 41): This quote in Acts 28:25-28, by Paul, is the third time it was quoted, again at a time of dispensational crisis and rejection. (Warning having been given in Acts 13:40-41).

'Beware therefore,
lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish:
for I work a work in your days,
a work which ye shall in no wise believe,
though a man declare it unto you.
'

* Israel in the land had rejected Christ, as both Prophet, Priest and King. Now after the ministration of 'them that heard Him' (Hebrews 2:3) during the Acts period, to the Jews of the diaspora, the door of opportunity for Israel (at that time) as a nation came to an end: and salvation was sent to the Gentiles.

* Now, during this dispensation, individuals from Israel and the nations are being called out as members of the Church of the One Body, of which Christ is the Head (Ephesians 1:22-23). (See, Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus)

Praise His Holy Name!

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Hi and today 2 Cor 3:16 explains how a Jew is saved today !

dan p

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi and many do not believe Israel was set aside as a NATION !

I say that Israel and Judah were set aside in Jer 3:8 YET many say that the OLD COVENANT was set aside at the cross ?

If Israel has been set aside , was WATER BAPTISM and ANIMAL SACRIFICES also set aside ??

And there are many that say they were not set aside , so what say you ??

dan p
Zec 11:10 And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
Zec 11:14 Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.
Isa 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Upvote 0