Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Now look at how much Disney has changed. They promote gay pride parades, amongst other stuff. Their values have certainly changed over the years. I know that when they started back in the day, their values were different and they would not have done things like this.

I recall that GOD judged Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins and because being gay was one of them.

The critics like to look at that and say that GOD is an intolerant, hateful, psychopathic GOD. But who are they to judge what GOD does? He knows so much better than we do. He is all-knowing and all-wise, so there must be a good reason why He thinks being gay was wrong. Oh, I know what it is. Its because His original design for creation was unity between one man and one woman. That must mean that people's sexual orientation needs to be straight, not gay. Glad I am straight.

My mom says she will not watch or support Disney anymore because what they are doing runs contrary to her Christian beliefs. They promote gay pride parades and she believes that being gay is a sin too.

I know that Disney views itself as being tolerant by promoting all kinds of different lifestyles, but what they are doing can actually be sinful. I don't think they have ever picked up or read a Bible before. Only GOD can define what is right and wrong, good and evil. Mankind cannot do that. In fact, we don't even know any better. I myself have to read my Bible to figure out what I am doing wrong, if I am doing anything wrong at all.

Reactions: 4x4toy

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟776,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Disney is a secular institution and business. They do have gay pride events, but it is incredibly minor to their overall business. They also have several very large Christian events, and generally secular but very family oriented events. They are not, and do not market themselves as a Christian organization, yes they market as a family organization, but not Christian. The gay pride event dates are well publicized ahead of time, if one wants to avoid going to the parks on those days one may certainly do so. Being a business, if there is a market for a good then they will exploit that market for profit. If there is profit in having gay friendly events and products, they will probably exploit that. If there is a market for Christian events and products they will probably try to exploit that too.

• Winner
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now look at how much Disney has changed. They promote gay pride parades, amongst other stuff. Their values have certainly changed over the years. I know that when they started back in the day, their values were different and they would not have done things like this.

I recall that GOD judged Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins and because being gay was one of them.

The critics like to look at that and say that GOD is an intolerant, hateful, psychopathic GOD. But who are they to judge what GOD does? He knows so much better than we do. He is all-knowing and all-wise, so there must be a good reason why He thinks being gay was wrong. Oh, I know what it is. Its because His original design for creation was unity between one man and one woman. That must mean that people's sexual orientation needs to be straight, not gay. Glad I am straight.

My mom says she will not watch or support Disney anymore because what they are doing runs contrary to her Christian beliefs. They promote gay pride parades and she believes that being gay is a sin too.

I know that Disney views itself as being tolerant by promoting all kinds of different lifestyles, but what they are doing can actually be sinful. I don't think they have ever picked up or read a Bible before. Only GOD can define what is right and wrong, good and evil. Mankind cannot do that. In fact, we don't even know any better. I myself have to read my Bible to figure out what I am doing wrong, if I am doing anything wrong at all.

Disney is one of the 6 main corporations that controls the media. Yes, Walt started off as a family friendly man, but he created a corporation. Once a company incorporates they are no longer controlled by one man but a group of share holders. Many institutions start off as wholesome companies but become corrupt over time by the change of directors. Harvard used to be a Christian theological seminary but is now a bastion of secular humanists. I remember when the Jew Michael Eisner took over Disney back in 1984 and was aghast at the ungodly changes being made, and I was not even a Christian back then. Eisner stopped being the CEO of Disney back in 2005 and I do not know who directs it now.

It is a true saying the power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

"Being gay" was not the sin of Sodom and Gommorah. Assault was.

You can't choose who you like, you choose how to act on it.

Also, God said in the Bible keeping virgins for yourselves was right, killing everyone if one person disbelieved was right, and slavery was right.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Homosexuality was one of the sins God judged Sodom and Gomorrah for, but not the only one.

Ezekiel 16:49-50 NIV
Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
They promote gay pride parades, amongst other stuff.

Don't really care.....Epcot Center is good fun and the hotel on Animal Kingdom is great.

I just don't go during "gay pride" day, week or whatever it is, and no one is forcing or even suggesting you do it, either.

If we boycotted all "gay friendly" companies/businesses, you'd be hard pressed finding anything at the store you'd be able to buy....

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0