• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

When Trump said North Korea called he meant South Korea, admits White House

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by tulc, Mar 7, 2018.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+18,395
    Christian
    Married
    When Trump said North Korea called he meant South Korea, says White House
    tulc(can't wait to see how this is President Obama's fault) :wave:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Go Braves

Go Braves I miss Senator McCain

+8,903
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Well let's give David a break, at least he knew it was 1 of the Koreas & not Nambia or some other country that doesn't exist.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+1,452
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

Mr.Dennison is on top of things,always three steps ahead of everybody else.tax returns.covfefe.sad.

4. Go Braves

+8,903
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Dang it, you just put an ugly picture in my head with the 'Mr. Dennison is on top of things'. That's about the last thing I wanted to envision before I've had my coffee, lol.

5. Root of Jesse

Root of Jesse Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord Supporter

+3,582
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I really wonder how they would even know who President Trump has talked to, and who he hasn't talked to. The fact is, there's no attribution, no corroboration, so it's just another of the 90% negative news media making up news.
    Why would anyone fact check a comedy routine, anyway...

6. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+1,452
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

Haha.....I caught that after it was too late.....shame on us....lol

7. Go Braves

+8,903
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Well you shouldn't have to wonder that much, Jesse, on account of how the White House said that it was South Korea that had called, when Trump said North Korea had in a public speech. You realize that the White House keeps logs of calls, right?

8. imind

imind Senior Veteran

+658
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    except both trump and the white house confirmed it...

9. Arcangl86

Arcangl86 Newbie

+5,255
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Green
    I wonder now if this call actually did happen but they decided to walk it back until the details got figured out.

10. Root of Jesse

+3,582
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Maybe this is like the 57 states comment Obama made? At any rate, it looks now as if Trump is going to meet with Un.

11. Go Braves

+8,903
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    LOL! Jesse, I knew you were going to say that. I just knew it. So the 1st thing you did was deny the conversation, mock those of us who knew it was fact on account of the facts, say it was the media. Then when shown it's a fact, you switch to a whataboutism about Obama. Do you know when Obama made that comment, Jesse? More than a decade ago. He was tired while campaigning, slipped up. No way is this at all like that. How many times has Trump said things that were false? You don't have to reach a decade back. This wasn't a tiny slip up while speaking, Jesse.

12. Root of Jesse

+3,582
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    So, Trump may have slipped up, too. Which is my point. And I don't know that it's a fact that he said anything? Who reported it? I haven't seen it anywhere but MSNBC/CNN. The Gridiron dinner is a mini White House Correspondent's Dinner, and he was doing standup.

13. Go Braves

+8,903
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    So, Jesse there's a mighty big difference between the two. Obama slipped up while tired & out campaigning for hours. Gracious, you had to stretch back a decade to find it. Whereas with Trump, it's an often occurrence for him to say something that isn't accurate. Whether deliberately or carelessly. He wasn't tired out campaigning. This wasn't just a misspeak, on account of how if you actually listen to what was said, it was clear he was talking about North Korea. He said it on camera. The White House said he hadn't talked with North Korea as he claimed.