When the secret in your heart is made manifest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdclmn72

May 19, 2007
dunlap, tn
✟36,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Having had the experience of having visions, seen dreams and had the experience of seeing prophecies come true, I can help show how prophecies are confirmed.
1. God places his word in you.
You start your walk reacting to the simple message that got you into church. You also have a yearning that will take years to be fulfilled.
2. You suffer when you don't get what you want.
Everything that surrounds you contradicts you're ever getting what is promised.
3. You begin to have dreams, someone makes a comment or someone preaches about what you yearn for. The yearning is reinforced and you still have to wait.
4. Your yearning is confirmed when you realize that the desire was placed by God, you finaly get what you want.

My experience;

1. My earliest memory is that of an nightime aerial view of the mountains where I home in on a view deep within the bowels of a mountain where I could see a glowing gem deposit.
2. Joining my local church at 18 placed me in the middle of a public ministry.

3. A year later I recieved my first prophecy. Just before the person whispered his message, I was aware that I was in the presence of the Lord.
He told me that He would show me the way I should walk and that everywhere I would go I would glorify him.

4. In the next 25 years I would be a part of every concievable type of church and go to places in america, belgium, germany, canada, mexico, japan and korea.

5. Upon recieving word that I was to return to my homeland, I refused to leave until my debts were paid, the person then said, oh, by the way...the Lord will give you the church you always wanted...I stopped argueing...not even my wife knew that I had that desire. My wife couldn't believe that I would demand something from God, yet a few months later a chance phone call would reveal that the balance had all but disappeared...

6. 1 year after recieving the first prophecy, in the middle of a youth convention I was seized by God and had two different visions;
a. I saw a giant hand approaching me that opened and was about to squeeze me. I saw myself as a child screaming that I didn't want the pain, The vision ends with God telling me "I must"...
b. In a different mass manifestation, I see a mountain lake with a cut stone dam. The first close up is that of a small crack and a few drops, every new view would show the crack growing with the dam finally bursting.

7. Upon moving to my wife's home in the mountains in 1992, the first thing I noticed was the painting behind the altar, it was a rock wall with a cross and water flowing from it. When I told the pastor that I had seen the view before, he said; "wherever you go you will glorify the Lord".

8. Over the next 3 years we planted churches all over our municipality. Our work got us into trouble with our denomination, we were eventually expulsed, all 8 congregations, all 800 members, the dam finally burst...

9. Having returned once again to the mountains in 2000,
The pastor had me join a select few that were to become active lay ministers, the meeting took a turn when he made me confess why I returned.

10.The next seven years have been filled with suffering, I've lost my health, my mind, my reputation and my ministry. I am housebound and I have yet to see everything fall into place, but it doesn't matter, there are way too may things that have come together to place where I am today, suffering is just par for the course.
The faith doesn't come from blessings, it comes from dealing with reality and having the strength to believe that God has everything in control.
The small promises get fulfilled, they also set you to await the larger promises that will come.

God places the desire and the means within us.
The whole of creation yearns for the manifestation of the son's of thew living God.
When the secret of his heart becomes manifest, he will say that truly God is among you.

Status
Not open for further replies.