Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 17:5-6 The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind, while their heart is far from their God and Maker. They will be like a lonely tree in the salt lands, when good comes, they will be unaware of it. Psalm 146:3-4, Isaiah 2:22
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord and is confident of His deliverance. They will be as trees planted by a stream, when the heat comes, it will not wilt, but stays green and bears fruit. Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 4:2
Jeremiah 17:9-11 The heart of mankind is deceitful, desperately sick – who can fathom it? I, the Lord, searches the mind and tests the heart, requiting each one for their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Those who gain wealth unjustly will be judged, they are fools in the end. Psalm 14:1, Romans 2:8
Jeremiah 17:12-14 The place of our sanctuary is like a glorious throne, exalted from the beginning. The Lord, on whom the hope of Israel is fixed, all those who reject You will be written in the dust.
Heal me, Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me and I shall be saved, for You are the One that I praise.
Isaiah 57:16-19
Jeremiah 17:15-18 Others ask me: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can. It is not the prospect of disaster that makes me trust You, You know it is not my desire to see the coming Day of terror. You know all that I have spoken. Save me on the Day of disaster, protect me in Your refuge. Let my enemies be shocked, may they be terrified on that evil Day. Destroy them with Your double destruction. Psalm 83, 2 Peter 2:3b, Jeremiah 11:20 Ref: REB.

Note, that it is ‘the Day of terror and disaster’ that is the next prophesied event. Not a ‘rapture’ of the church, not WW3, not the Tribulation, or the Return of Jesus, but the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against ‘those who hate Me’. Deut. 32:41-43 This will be the judgement of the nations, so comprehensively prophesied in the Bible.
The dilemma that we face, is how to prepare for this forthcoming Day? Should we take sensible precautions, such as an underground shelter and food storage? Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned ‘when the heat comes’. As this event will be a coronal mass ejection from the sun, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice. Keep away from any electrical wires or cables. Prepare for extreme heat, up to 150c – 350f. Malachi 4:1 There will be earthquakes; Revelation 6:12, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 29:6, Joel 2:10, so care is needed so as not to be trapped in a basement if the building above collapses.
Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, enter your rooms until the Lord’s wrath has passed.
The biggest problem that we will face after that Day, will be food supplies. There will no longer be any deliveries to supermarkets and cities will uninhabitable.
But we have this promise: Psalm 111:5 He provides food for those who fear Him.....
Do not trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind , be confident in His deliverance. He will save His people and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isa 62:1-5

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just don't know how you make the distinctions you make Keras. This day of heat thing: it may as well be the day of judgement! What would be the point of a repeat?

I have concluded that the best view of the final day of judgement is the one that transpires the quickest. There are no Israeli battles to watch for or separate "business" that God has to settle or prove the Bible about. It's just the day of judgement and the Gospel of Christ's righteousness for us is the solution.

Reactions: Winepress777
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
IP, I make distinctions in prophecy, because the Bible makes those distinctions.
There are plenty of scriptures that tell of the Lord judging the nations. Psalm 110:8, Hab. 3:12, Zephaniah 3:8, Revelation 6:12-17
Then it isn't until the end of the Millennium that the judgement of all people, living and dead takes place. Revelation 20:13

Upvote 0

crosssaved

Nov 16, 2014
✟260.00
Faith
Christian
I don't think you can rule out a first rapture or rule out the return of Jesus on the basis of this passage. What you most certainly can claim is a great disaster will occur and that agrees with the Tribulation that lasts 7 years as well as the return of Jesus at the end of the Tribulation to judge the nations from the 1260th day of the Great Trib to the 1290th day then 45 days more to the 1335th day Jesus sets up Israel as the center of all nations from where the Son of Man reigns in the 3rd Temple with His overcomers over the nations for 1000 years (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27; 20.4-6)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 110:1-4 The Lord [Y’hovah] says to my Lord, [Jesus] sit at My right hand and I shall make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet. You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek. Hebrews 7:15-19
Your people will give You homage on the Day of Your power. On the Day of Your wrath, in Your glorious majesty, You will judge the nations; heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth. Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 24:1-23, Luke 3:17, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Revelation 14:18-20
Psalm 20:6-9 Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed, He answers from His holy heaven with the saving power of His Right Hand. Some boast of chariots, some trust in horses, but our trust is in the Name of the Lord. Those things are brought down, but we rise up and stand firm.
Hebrews 10:12 Christ, having offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, took His seat at God’s right hand, where He now waits until His enemies are made His footstool.

Psalm 17:13-15 Rise up, Lord and confront Your enemies and bring them down. Save us from the godless, by Your Hand; make an end to them, all those whose reward is of this world. May Your people, whom You cherish, have food in plenty, may their children have wealth and prosperity. Our plea to You is just: May we see and be blest with a vision of Your holiness.
Psalm 21:8-12 Your Hand will reach Your enemies, God’s Right hand will seize His foes. In His anger, when He acts, He will engulf them in a fiery furnace. Fire will consume them and it will rid mankind of their posterity. Though they plot evil against You and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed, for the Lord will aim His wrath at them and force them into flight.
Psalm 18:7-15 The earth shook because of His anger. Smoke, searing heat and devouring fire come out, as He parts the heavens. Thick darkness and vapour cover around Him, as a hail of glowing coals, lightning shafts and thunderous noise accompany Him. The earths foundations are laid bare at His rebuke, at the blast of His breath.

This is the ‘Great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath”, Isaiah 2:14-18, Jeremiah 23:19-20, Ezekiel 20:47-48, Joel 2:1-11, Amos 8:8-9, Micah 1:4, Habakkuk 3:9-13, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Haggai 2:21-22, Zechariah 9:14, Malachi 4:1
‘A Day of darkness, not of light’, quite different from His Return in glory: Matt 24:30
It is the next prophesied event, that will clear the holy Land in preparation for the great gathering of His people in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Jeremiah 17:5-6 The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind, while their heart is far from their God and Maker. They will be like a lonely tree in the salt lands, when good comes, they will be unaware of it. Psalm 146:3-4, Isaiah 2:22
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord and is confident of His deliverance. They will be as trees planted by a stream, when the heat comes, it will not wilt, but stays green and bears fruit. Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 4:2
Jeremiah 17:9-11 The heart of mankind is deceitful, desperately sick – who can fathom it? I, the Lord, searches the mind and tests the heart, requiting each one for their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Those who gain wealth unjustly will be judged, they are fools in the end. Psalm 14:1, Romans 2:8
Jeremiah 17:12-14 The place of our sanctuary is like a glorious throne, exalted from the beginning. The Lord, on whom the hope of Israel is fixed, all those who reject You will be written in the dust.
Heal me, Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me and I shall be saved, for You are the One that I praise.
Jeremiah 17:15-18 Others ask me: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can. It is not the prospect of disaster that makes me trust You, You know it is not my desire to see the coming Day of terror. You know all that I have spoken. Save me on the Day of disaster, protect me in Your refuge. Let my enemies be shocked, may they be terrified on that evil Day. Destroy them with Your double destruction. Psalm 83, 2 Peter 2:3b, Jeremiah 11:20 Ref: REB.

Note, that it is ‘the Day of terror and disaster’ that is the next prophesied event. Not a ‘rapture’ of the church, not WW3, not the Tribulation, or the Return of Jesus, but the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against ‘those who hate Me’. Deut. 32:41-43 This will be the judgement of the nations, so comprehensively prophesied in the Bible.
The dilemma that we face, is how to prepare for this forthcoming Day? Should we take sensible precautions, such as an underground shelter and food storage? Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned ‘when the heat comes’. As this event will be a coronal mass ejection from the sun, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice. Keep away from any electrical wires or cables. Prepare for extreme heat, up to 150c – 350f. Malachi 4:1 There will be earthquakes; Revelation 6:12, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 29:6, Joel 2:10, so care is needed so as not to be trapped in a basement if the building above collapses.
Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, enter your rooms until the Lord’s wrath has passed.
The biggest problem that we will face after that Day, will be food supplies. There will no longer be any deliveries to supermarkets and cities will uninhabitable.
But we have this promise: Psalm 111:5 He provides food for those who fear Him.....
Do not trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind , be confident in His deliverance. He will save His people and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isa 62:1-5
You're pretty much doing the same thing you normally do Keras. Ignoring context for the sake of your view.
Just for a start Jeremiah 17:3, 4 has been cherry picked by you. The context is based on Jeremiah 17:1, 2...they set the table:
The sin of Judah is written down with an iron stylus; with a diamond point it is engraved upon the tablet of their heart And on the horns of their altars,
2 As they remember their children, So they remember their altars and their Asherim By green trees on the high hills.

When you hold the context to what's going on, this was God's pronouncement upon Judah! They are about to go into the Babylonian captivity and God has sent Jeremiah to declare such to them.

You don't have to do this Keras, when you understand "the day of the Lord" is a day of judgment, and there have been many throughout time.

*Israel had their "day of the Lord" when God brought Assyria against them.

*Judah had their "day of the Lord" when God brought Babylon against them.

THE DAY OF THE LORD...there will be a LAST one Keras! Jesus called it THE LAST DAY!

It is described in Matthew 25:31-46... :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Jeremiah 17:5-6

The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind,

You worry too much Keras, have the Faith of Jesus. If we are meant to stand before The Lord on the 1335th Day, there will be no circumstance that transpires on earth that can prevent it. If, on the other hand, our job is to sleep through the rest of the Tribulation no amount of preparedness on our part will avoid this outcome.

When The Heat Comes it will come early during the first few days of The Tribulation. This will be the sudden destruction that Paul was talking about. One third of our planet will be burnt up during a meteoric firestorm, right when people are saying peace and safety.

"And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up"

Mingled with blood, mingled with mercy. This is not a random meteor shower, it's a Divine Judgment. I don't think it will hit the planet in a random fashion. Do you think that The Lord would burn up Aunt Martha's farm in the countryside? Now might be a fine time to get away from the big bad cities if you haven't done so already.

When The Heat Comes it will come later during the last few days of The Tribulation.

"Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory"

This will only harm the bad guys when the 42 months of The Beast's authority comes to an end. While the bad guys are busy being scorched, Christians will make their escape. At that time Jesus will stand up and everyone will be delivered who's names are found written in The Lamb's Book of Life. If we make it to this point alive we will be untouchable, we will be the ones that stand to witness The Son of Man and never taste physical death.

When The Heat Comes it will come finally after The One Thousand Years are finished. It will fall from the sky and burn up the resurrected wicked as they surround The New Jerusalem. Fire will continue falling until the globe is one big lake of lava, the only safe place will be in The Beloved City, be there or be square. When the fire finally stops falling the Earth will be cleansed from sin, no trace that mankind was ever here will remain. Only then can The Kings from The East set Their Feet down on the surface of an Earth made new where righteousness dwells.

I think that there is a 99% chance that these Tribulation Days will begin next spring.

Do you think that I'm worried about it ?

You Betcha.

Since all these things are thus to be dissolved,
what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness
and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day
of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved,
and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! But according to his promise
we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Actually DW, I don't worry at all, except for friends and family who remain in ignorance and don't want to know what the Lord has planned for our future.
The Great Tribulation will not be the next prophesied thing to happen. That commences when the Anti-Christ claims to be God. 2 Thess. 2:4 Much has to take place before that and to allow the establishment of a One World Govt, that the AC will eventually control, there must be something dramatic to happen, to force the nations to give up their sovereignty. It will be a worldwide disaster of a similar magnitude to Noah's flood. Many will die, but we who love the Lord and call out to Him on that Day, will be saved.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
vinsight, again you try to relate the Day of the Lord's wrath with the Return. There are two Days prophesied -
1/ when He comes as a thief, with sudden destruction upon the nations and not seen at that time.
2/ The Return in Glory is not unexpected, as it will happen exactly 1260 days after the Anti-Christ desecrates the Temple.

When you realise this truth, then all the prophesies become clear and coherent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke_3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Dan_3:6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

Dan_3:11 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

Dan_3:15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

Dan_3:17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

Dan_3:20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.

Dan_3:21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

Dan_3:23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

Dan 3:24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.

Dan 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Dan_3:26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.

When Christ returns in flaming fire with His angels, will it be a picture of the three Hebrew men in the fiery furnace?

Who was the fourth man in the Fire?

Will everything corrupt be consumed by the Fire?

Will this old rotten, sin-cursed world be dissolved, leaving behind the New Heavens and the New Earth?

(2nd Peter 3:10)

...And He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with Fire.

In 1st Corinthians chapter 15 Paul states that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

1Co 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

God is an all consuming Fire.

This is the trial by which all of the world will be judged.

He will pour out His wrath on all Flesh.

It will be a trial by Fire. All Flesh will be consumed.

...And He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with Fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good post #11 BaBerean. The Lord WILL judge with fire and it is the next event we can expect. Isaiah 43:2 is one of the best verses that say how those who call out to the Lord will be protected.

Vinsight, your attempts to convince me of the Sixth Seal happening at the Return, fall totally flat. You post a mixed up hash of different events trying to make it all fit into one. That stars will fall at the 6th Seal and ALSO at the Return, is what we are told.
Many times the earth will shake, but what heavens are referred to? In Rev 6, it just says about the sky being rolled up and this will be an effect of the CME striking it.
Job 14:12 is saying he awaits the GWT judgement. Rev 20:11-15
Please be aware that we know our Bibles very well, myself having written over 500 articles mostly on the Prophetic Word. So in order for you to not post error, careful exegesis and knowledge of ALL what the bible tells us must be your aim.
Be aware of the warning in James 3:1 We who teach will be more severely judged.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good post #11 BaBerean. The Lord WILL judge with fire and it is the next event we can expect. Isaiah 43:2 is one of the best verses that say how those who call out to the Lord will be protected.

Vinsight, your attempts to convince me of the Sixth Seal happening at the Return, fall totally flat. You post a mixed up hash of different events trying to make it all fit into one. That stars will fall at the 6th Seal and ALSO at the Return, is what we are told.
Many times the earth will shake, but what heavens are referred to? In Rev 6, it just says about the sky being rolled up and this will be an effect of the CME striking it.
Job 14:12 is saying he awaits the GWT judgement. Rev 20:11-15
Please be aware that we know our Bibles very well, myself having written over 500 articles mostly on the Prophetic Word. So in order for you to not post error, careful exegesis and knowledge of ALL what the bible tells us must be your aim.
Be aware of the warning in James 3:1 We who teach will be more severely judged.

Based on 2nd Thess. chapter 1, the fiery trial happens at the Second Coming.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Based on 2nd Thess. chapter 1, the fiery trial happens at the Second Coming.

Note that in v10, Jesus will be revealed ONLY to His own. This is paralleled by Isaiah 24:23, where He is revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. Also noted in Jeremiah 30:21 where the He will allow the leader of Beulah to approach Him , in a similar way as Moses did. The prophecy of Pauls tells us how the Lord will destroy those who persecute Christians on His Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 66:15-17 Specifically the Islamic attackers of Israel. Psalm 83
Therefore, 2 Thess 1:6-10 is NOT describing the Return for His Millennium reign, but His judgement/punishment of the nations, a separate and earlier event. There is no fire mentioned in the 3 descriptions of the Return. Rev 19:11-21, Zech 14:3-21, Matthew 24:30-31

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Note that in v10, Jesus will be revealed ONLY to His own. This is paralleled by Isaiah 24:23, where He is revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. Also noted in Jeremiah 30:21 where the He will allow the leader of Beulah to approach Him , in a similar way as Moses did. The prophecy of Pauls tells us how the Lord will destroy those who persecute Christians on His Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 66:15-17 Specifically the Islamic attackers of Israel. Psalm 83
Therefore, 2 Thess 1:6-10 is NOT describing the Return for His Millennium reign, but His judgement/punishment of the nations, a separate and earlier event. There is no fire mentioned in the 3 descriptions of the Return. Rev 19:11-21, Zech 14:3-21, Matthew 24:30-31

Verse 10 says he is admired by His own. It does not say He will not be seen by others.
You are stretching the text.

Different details do not mean they are not the same event as seen in the different details of the Olivet Discourse and the different accounts of the women at the empty tomb.

Fire is mentioned in the parable of wheat and tares.
The day of the Lord in 1st Thess. chapters 4 and 5 is connected to the Fire in 2nd Peter 3:10.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Do not trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind
, be confident in His deliverance. He will save His people and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isa 62:1-5

Do you believe the new country of Beulah is "greater Israel"? When Israel is married to God again because the messiah has come and lead the people to worship God again?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Verse 10 says he is admired by His own. It does not say He will not be seen by others.
You are stretching the text.

Different details do not mean they are not the same event as seen in the different details of the Olivet Discourse and the different accounts of the women at the empty tomb.

Fire is mentioned in the parable of wheat and tares.
The day of the Lord in 1st Thess. chapters 4 and 5 is connected to the Fire in 2nd Peter 3:10.
There are other prophesies that confirm Jesus will be seen by His own, before the Return in glory.
The leaders of Beulah will be able to approach Him, in a similar way that Moses and David did. Jer. 30:21 The Shekinah Glory will go into the new Temple, Ezekiel 43:2. He stands on the Temple mount to select the 144,000, Rev. 14:1

Re the judgement/punishment by fire; all the over 70 prophesies that tell of the Lord's terrible fiery wrath, that we know will be a CME sunstrike, will happen at the Psalm 83/ Sixth Seal event.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jer 30 is already true in Christ.

The day of worldwide judgement is not to be broken down into parts by experts. The correct view is the swiftest in elapsed time. That's why the NT spends much more time on the offer of justification from our debt of sins regarding that day, than scientific or chronological detail ad nauseum

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe the new country of Beulah is "greater Israel"? When Israel is married to God again because the messiah has come and lead the people to worship God again?
The Holy Land, as given to Abraham and his descendants, is all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. It will all be cleared and cleansed by the Psalm 83, Sixth Seal devastation. Zeph. 2:4, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1, Isaiah 63:1-6
The great prophecy of Isaiah 62:1-5 tells how the Lord's righteous people will live there. From all the prophesies about this gathering and settling, we know it will happen before Jesus Returns for His Millennium reign. They will choose their own leaders, Hosea 1:11, Jer. 30:21. They will live in peace and prosperity, undefended [Ezekiel 38:11] and when a huge army comes down from the North, [Gog/Magog] God will destroy them in order to display His power and glory to Beulah and the nations. Ezekiel 39:21
Years later, the leader [dictator] of the One World Govt, that Beulah is NOT part of, will negotiate a peace treaty with them. This commences the final 7 years before the Return. The OWG leader, the Anti-Christ will break that treaty at the mid point and desecrate the new Temple. This triggers the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls, but those who refused to accede to that treaty, Daniel 11:32b, will be taken to a distant place of safety on earth. Rev 12. Then Jesus will Return and gather them, along with all who refused the mark of the 'beast' to reign with Him for 1000 years. All the ungodly will die. Isaiah 66:24

Upvote 0