Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tarek El-Messidi tells a story about the prophet Muhammad standing in observance of a Jewish funeral procession because, as he said, "Is it not a human soul?" To show that kind of respect to their "Jewish cousins" is one of the reasons El-Messidi and fellow Muslim-American activist Linda Sarsour started an online fundraiser after they saw the news about destruction at a Jewish cemetery in Missouri over the weekend, the Washington Post reports.

Muslim-Americans raise more than $90K to fight anti-Semitism

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
sarsour-isis.png

Nothing more than public relations by a supporter of terrorism and Sharia: Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

A Tale of Two Nations: Examining the Culture War in America. - Christian Nationalism

The Anti-Semite Who Organized the 'Women's March on Washington'

1.png

"Nice" indeed: Islam is a threat to Christianity. - Christian Nationalism

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican

If you want to have a meme fight we can but I'd rather debate the obvious truth about Islam and it's relation to other religions.

Linda Sarsour's policies would eliminate synagogues and churches entirely if they were fully embraced.

• Agree
Reactions: Adstar
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
1) The obvious "truth" you speak of is not there. God tells us to love our neighbour.
That should be the end of it. In what way do you hope to muddy the most basic commandment?

2) Memes are <, >, =, tweets in regards to political discussion?

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
1) The obvious "truth" you speak of is not there. God tells us to love our neighbour.
That should be the end of it. In what way do you hope to muddy the most basic commandment?

2) Memes are <, >, =, tweets in regards to political discussion?

1) If you loved your neighbor you wouldn't be advocating turning loose a heretical faith that views women as pieces of meat in your neighborhood. Matthew 7:15 warns us false prophets who will bring wolves in sheep clothing. Who is a greater false prophet than the pedophile Mohammad who denied the divinity of Christ while claiming to be the real representative of God?

2) Those are not memes. They are examples of Linda Sarsour's words and actions which speak for themselves. She is not a friend of Jews, Christian nor women. She is a wolf trying to blend in with sheep.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I should add that in the end days the "kingdoms" that attack Israel are all muslim. Not saying muslims are evil....however I've always viewed them as an enemy. Some say they are not bad people and that many are peaceful. Well if I was a satanist and didn't draw pentagrams made with blood and didn't chant evil things.... would that make me a better person? No. I'd still be a satanist.

This doesn't mean I hate them (muslims) as I said. But I still am cautious. I also pray for them (and anyone else really). Also if I seen a car wreck and a muslim family was in it, I'd help them of course. I mean God is still about love. Its a chance to show them Christs love.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin Ambrose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Linda Sarsour's policies would eliminate synagogues and churches entirely if they were fully embraced.

A. I didn't realize she held an elected office.
B. She has nothing to do with the story in the OP so your comments are red herrings.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Non sequitur.

When the KKK adopts a highway do you praise their spirit of community service or do you expose the obvious public relations campaign?

Linda Sarsour and her band of jihadis can donate all the money they want. It doesn't change the fact that if they had their way there would be no Jewish cemeteries to deface.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
A. I didn't realize she held an elected office.
B. She has nothing to do with the story in the OP so your comments are red herrings.

She doesn't. And under Sharia she wouldn't be able to. She's fine with that, of course. That doesn't change that fact that she operates a political entity in the US that is lobbying for Islam to become dominate.

Her comments have everything to do with the story. Her "donation" is the real red herring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
It wasn't a valid point and received the response it warranted.

Taqiyya is absolutely a valid point as it instructs people to do exactly as Sarsour is doing in this instance.

You just have no rebuttal for the obvious truth: Islam is a heretical faith, headed by a false prophet. They are wolves who liberals are attempting to package as sheep.

They think even lower of Atheists than they do Christians and Jews, for the record. If anyone should be concerned about the normalization of Islam it's your side of the aisle.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Non sequitur.

I was honestly expecting to see the usual "But Christians do this too..." kind of responses. However, I was expecting the kind of responses posted against Muslims and Islam though. No surprise there. Anyway, I stand in solidarity with them and am happy to see them help their fellow man. The Good Samaritan comes to mind. May the Creator bless them for their kindness.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
1) If you loved your neighbor you wouldn't be advocating turning loose a heretical faith that views women as pieces of meat in your neighborhood.
I love that neighbour. I strive to love that man AND that woman. AGAIN, tell me WHERE God puts ANY caveats before that commandment? I have several Muslim female friends. Not a single one of them would see anything but hatred of THEM in your comment.
You hate THEM.
You hate THEM because they CHOSE to put on that burqa/niqab/hijab. You HATE them because you think they want you to die/take over the world/implement Sharia Law.

This is paranoia. This is false. This is not true. This is not love. This is HATE. You HATE them. Don't try to act self righteous because you don't understand the first thing of these womens' walk in their faith.

For your information. Love is NOT an advocate. This is what love is:
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
I have yet to show anything EVEN CLOSE to love for a Muslim person in this thread.

And, I would note: Love is NOT contingent on sharing faith in God. There's a reason why God says "love your enemies" and those who try to hurt you.

Matthew 7:15 warns us false prophets who will bring wolves in sheep clothing. Who is a greater false prophet than the pedophile Mohammad who denied the divinity of Christ while claiming to be the real representative of God?
a greater one?
Greed
Hyperindividualism
Culture
narcissism

You think people are turning away from God because of Islam?? Pull your head out and look around. It's not the obvious enemies that you need to fight against in your heart. You have no interest in joining Islam; neither do most north american christians.

2) Those are not memes. They are examples of Linda Sarsour's words and actions which speak for themselves. She is not a friend of Jews, Christian nor women. She is a wolf trying to blend in with sheep.
So one person. Good stuff.
I guess that one person is basically the same as 1.6 billion....give or take.

Upvote 0