• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

When is your Re-birthday?

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by ZiSunka, Mar 28, 2002.

1. AngelAmidala

AngelAmidala Legend

+617
    Methodist
    Single
    August 15, 1997 :)

I don't really celebrate it, because I thank God every day for being a part of my life and for not giving up on me even in my lowest moments and when I denied Him. And I praise Him every day. :)

2. AnnMercy2

AnnMercy2 Goofball

+48
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    I don't remember when mine is. This is what I do know... I don't remember a time when I didn't know God. My mom tells me that I said the prayer when I was 4 or 5 years old ( I can't remember if she told me four or five). I do remember asking to be babatized(as I put it) at somewhere about 8 or 9 years old. I remember this feeling of needing to rediacted to the Lord. So that is what I did. And I've been growing ever since. I had a vision from the Lord when I was about 7. I didn't quite know what it was untill I rushed out of my room and went and explained it to my mom. She knew exactly what happened. Anyways, I tell God everyday that I'm most grateful that I'm his child.

In Christ,
    Anna

Note: The ages concerning the vision and the babatizing might be wrong, the ones I'm very sure about is when I said that prayer and I do know I had that vision before I asked to be babatized, ( babatized could've happen around 10 or 11 years of age) just not too sure about the ages :scratch:

3. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    bringing this back since so many missed it the first two times around.

4. ph

ph New Member

+0
    July 9, 1979

5. AnnMercy2

AnnMercy2 Goofball

+48
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    hey, 1979 was the year of my physical birth