❝This Mystery is Profound❗❕❗

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This video gives an insight into our relationship with our heavenly bridegroom. One of the most beautiful mysteries ever, the grand story of redemption, the mystery of existence, of God and you, as revealed in the ancient Hebrew marriage. It has been a great blessing in my spiritual journey over the years.

The ancient Jewish wedding as a pattern of Christ’s second coming:

The OT sets up many patterns; the best known is the Passover. But Passover is just part of the biggest but often overlooked pattern of all. Marriage. The Bible lays out the groundwork for the marriage of Jesus. Also, many NT verses are loaded with references to wedding customs. The first five books of the Bible follow the pattern of an ancient Jewish marriage contract so the love story starts early on in the Bible. The first reference to the first layer of a wedding garment can be seen in Gen 3:21.

To Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Enjoy the ride, bride!

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
This video gives an insight into our relationship with our heavenly bridegroom. One of the most beautiful mysteries ever, the grand story of redemption, the mystery of existence, of God and you, as revealed in the ancient Hebrew marriage. It has been a great blessing in my spiritual journey over the years.

The ancient Jewish wedding as a pattern of Christ’s second coming:

The OT sets up many patterns; the best known is the Passover. But Passover is just part of the biggest but often overlooked pattern of all. Marriage. The Bible lays out the groundwork for the marriage of Jesus. Also, many NT verses are loaded with references to wedding customs. The first five books of the Bible follow the pattern of an ancient Jewish marriage contract so the love story starts early on in the Bible. The first reference to the first layer of a wedding garment can be seen in Gen 3:21.

To Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Enjoy the ride, bride!

Can't really listen to it because he goes into treating it not as a symbol of corporate relationship but as individual relationship "gay for Jesus" in other words. Which is revolting.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can't really listen to it because he goes into treating it not as a symbol of corporate relationship but as individual relationship "gay for Jesus" in other words. Which is revolting.

:wave:

Yeah. You see the symbolism of only one aspect of it, but deny the other. That’s not fair. Ask why would the scripture should even use the symbolism?

Jesus is the head the body is all believers. There is one mind and many parts of that one Jesus.

That’s okay. Thanks for considering my request and trying to listen. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
:wave:

Yeah. You see the symbolism of only one aspect of it, but deny the other. That’s not fair. So it’s not gay as a corporate relationship but it would be gay for individual. That’s not adding up. Why would the scripture should even use the symbolism to corporate relationship when male-to-male relationship in a marriage is sin?

Jesus is the head the body is all believers. There are no individuals with separate minds in heaven. There is one mind and many parts of that one Jesus.

That’s okay. Thanks for considering my request and trying to listen. :)

Well, it's like an expression or figure of speech, like we refer to a car or a ship as a "she/her" especially ships, and that includes all the sailors aboard the ship.. so it's a corporate "she" even if the individuals aboard the ship are all men (and in these days there are female sailors aboard the ships too). So I can understand the entire church being referred to as a bride, or the entire church as being referred to as a she.
Me as an individual being referred to as a bride or as a she however? Revolting.
Disgusting.
Abominable.
It makes me want to puke in front of Cahn the way he talks about it.

now, I love women, but, I have no desire to BE a woman, or female, or feminine, call it what you will but God created me as a man, and so that is what I will be, and all I want to be. What God intended me to be.

• Friendly
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, it's like an expression or figure of speech, like we refer to a car or a ship as a "she/her" especially ships, and that includes all the sailors aboard the ship.. so it's a corporate "she" even if the individuals aboard the ship are all men (and in these days there are female sailors aboard the ships too). So I can understand the entire church being referred to as a bride, or the entire church as being referred to as a she.
Me as an individual being referred to as a bride or as a she however? Revolting.
Disgusting.
Abominable.
It makes me want to puke in front of Cahn the way he talks about it.

now, I love women, but, I have no desire to BE a woman, or female, or feminine, call it what you will but God created me as a man, and so that is what I will be, and all I want to be. What God intended me to be.

Ok.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
“For your husband is your Maker, whose name is the Lord of hosts; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, who is called the God of all the earth." - Isaiah 54:5

"I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."' - Revelation 21:2-4

This should not be viewed in a material manner but as a deeply spiritual metaphor. Drawing near to God, we become more like God, influenced by His holiness as a light fills a room. As the man and woman become one flesh we shall become one with God in a "marriage". It is the joy of a blessed union, and a brighter future.

"But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him." - 1 Corinthians 6:17

"Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires." - 2 Peter 1:4

• Useful
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“For your husband is your Maker, whose name is the Lord of hosts; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, who is called the God of all the earth." - Isaiah 54:5

"I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” - Revelation 21:2-4

This should not be viewed in a material manner but as a deeply spiritual metaphor. Drawing near to God, we become more like God, influenced by His holiness as a light fills a room. As the man and woman become one flesh we shall become one with God in a "marriage". It is the joy of a blessed union, and a brighter future.

"But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him." - 1 Corinthians 6:17

"Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires." - 2 Peter 1:4

Thanks for sharing. :amen:

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The thing is some may understandably not be able to see/feel that blessed union of a marriage bliss and brighter future because they are viewing in a material manner that it’s making them feel disgusted of such a union with the Lord, and are disappointment or confused thinking that they don’t get to experience or have it now/in the eternity with another person of the opposite gender.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The thing is some may understandably not be able to see/feel that blessed union of a marriage bliss and brighter future because they are viewing in a material manner that it’s making them feel disgusted of such a union with the Lord, and are disappointment or confused thinking that they don’t get to experience or have it now/in the eternity with another person of the opposite gender.
Yes I think some are confused by it. That is why I look forward to when the things of this world pass away and we will see His face. Then, whatever happened or didn't happen here, all who believe in Jesus will share a joy beyond comprehension.

"But as it is written: 'Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.'" - 1 Corinthians 2:9

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes I think some are confused by it. That is why I look forward to when the things of this world pass away and we will see His face. Then, whatever happened or didn't happen here, all who believe in Jesus will share a joy beyond comprehension.

"But as it is written: 'Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.'" - 1 Corinthians 2:9

I agree. It’s a journey. Not everyone can be in the same place until He comes. I know such deep feelings or understanding can’t be awakened until we see His face. Just as it is here on earth. It is when we happen to encounter someone and fall in love that we discover something amazing within us that we never knew or could think of. That bliss changes you and how you see everything in the world.

I was the same one time and so it is with all until faith is matured and bears genuine fruits of the Spirt. I’m blessed that the Lord broke my hardness and revealed me some of His glory that I’m able to truly love and long for Him as His bride. I would like others to experience this but I do know I can’t do it unless the Lord gives it to any.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree. It’s a journey. Not everyone can be in the same place until He comes. I know such deep feelings or understanding can’t be awakened until we see His face. Just as it is here on earth. It is when we happen to encounter someone and fall in love that we discover something amazing within us that we never knew or could think of. That bliss changes you and how you see everything in the world.

I was the same one time and so it is with all until faith is matured and bears genuine fruits of the Spirt. I’m blessed that the Lord broke my hardness and revealed me some of His glory that I’m able to truly love and long for Him as His bride. I would like others to experience this but I do know I can’t do it unless the Lord gives it to any.
Yes, beautifully said. I agree completely. :)

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thing is, Cahn even goes into basically a fade to black sex scene with Jesus, and referring to himself in like manner.
For all the "this is spiritual" you have to remember, we're corporeal beings, we're meant to be corporeal beings, and when we are resurrected forever, we will be corporeal beings again, it is a union of flesh and spirit.
Jesus has a male body
I have a male body.
It's just not going to be that kind of relationship and it's disgusting when people teach that it is.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're welcome. I'm excited for the day God will dwell with us again!

I'm excited too. I never got to hear this song before. So thanks for sharing. Here is one of my most favourites.

How awesome it is that He loves us so deeply that He wants to become everything to us, a son, brother, friend, husband. That He would not only die but even asks the Father to send us the Holy Spirit that we may also desire Him with the same passion and become His everything, in truth and in spirit. He dresses up His own bride so she reflects His beauty before the Father in heaven, more glorious than angels, so the Father is pleased to make His dwelling with us. Oh! when we see His face, Him in us and us in Him, and also in each other as He joins us unto Himself once and for all. For now, we see Him in each other who are His. :)

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus has a male body
I have a male body.
It's just not going to be that kind of relationship and it's disgusting when people teach that it is.

The Son is born through the Holy Spirit of God.
The Son already existed before Mary or anything was even created.
He is the Son through the Holy Spirit of God from the beginning.

Spirit
HolySPIRIT

Man
WoMAN

Male
FeMALE

EL
ELohim

I AM
I Am that I AM

Voice came out of God
Eve came out of Adam

Ruach
RUACH Ha-Kodesh

Abraham, King, Father, Lion (strength, discipline)
Sarah, Queen, Mother, Dove (sensitive, comforter)
Isaac, Heir, Son, Lamb (friend, brother, lover)

Sun, Fire, Love, Rock/Law
Wind, Oil, Breath, Gentle whisper/Voice/Wisdom
Water, Light, Life, Word/Logos

Spirit of spirit, Center throne, Sovereign, Husband
Bone of bone, Taken from the left, Rib, Wife
Flesh of flesh, Sits at the right, Son, Children

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The Son is born through the Holy Spirit of God.
The Son already existed before Mary or anything was even created.
He is the Son through the Holy Spirit of God from the beginning.

Spirit
HolySPIRIT

Man
WoMAN

Male
FeMALE

EL
ELohim

I AM
I Am that I AM

Voice came out of God
Eve came out of Adam

Ruach
RUACH Ha-Kodesh

Abraham, King, Father, Lion (strength, discipline)
Sarah, Queen, Mother, Dove (sensitive, comforter)
Isaac, Heir, Son, Lamb (friend, brother, lover)

Sun, Fire, Love, Rock/Law
Wind, Oil, Breath, Gentle whisper/Voice/Wisdom
Water, Light, Life, Word/Logos

Spirit of spirit, Center throne, Sovereign, Husband
Bone of bone, Taken from the left, Rib, Wife
Flesh of flesh, Sits at the right, Son, Children

When Jesus was resurrected He was mistaken for a gardener, He ate food, He was tangible. He was still a man (100% God 100% Man), in a corporeal body, a man's body.
Throughout the old testament when Jesus was encountered He was the Son of Man, the Man clothed in linen, etc. It was always unquestionably male. Unlike divine beings like Cherubs or Seraphim which were described in terms of inappropriate behavior with animals appearances, with Christ... He was just referred to as a Man. Which makes sense because Adam was created in Christ's image.
The time paradox is something we might not understand entirely yet, but I believe Jesus has always, and will always, be a Man.
When John described Him in Revelation, He was still unquestionably a man.
The part of the Godhead that we will physically see, is the Man Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When Jesus was resurrected He was mistaken for a gardener, He ate food, He was tangible. He was still a man (100% God 100% Man), in a corporeal body, a man's body.
Throughout the old testament when Jesus was encountered He was the Son of Man, the Man clothed in linen, etc. It was always unquestionably male. Unlike divine beings like Cherubs or Seraphim which were described in terms of inappropriate behavior with animals appearances, with Christ... He was just referred to as a Man. Which makes sense because Adam was created in Christ's image.
The time paradox is something we might not understand entirely yet, but I believe Jesus has always, and will always, be a Man.
When John described Him in Revelation, He was still unquestionably a man.
The part of the Godhead that we will physically see, is the Man Christ Jesus.

Yes, He is. What makes Him a Perfect Man is a mix of The Father and The HolySpirit. The Father had Son through the HolySpirit. Adam was without HolySpirit. So Adam is not the perfect man.

Israel, Abraham, Father
Jerusalem, Sarah (Galatians 4:26 be born of the heavenly Mother, be born of the Holy Spirit) through God's promise, His voice
Zion, Isaac, Son, Jesus promised us HolySpirit (Galatians 4:19 Christ be formed in us through the Holy Spirit)

Spirit
HolySPIRIT, Voice came out of God
Son

Man
WoMAN, Eve came out of Adam
Child

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
you can say the word spirit all you want but that doesn't change the reality that we will be in physical bodies, I will physically be a man, you will physically be a woman, Jesus will physically be a man. The interaction between myself, and Jesus, precludes any sort of romance because we are both men.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you can say the word spirit all you want but that doesn't change the reality that we will be in physical bodies, I will physically be a man, you will physically be a woman, Jesus will physically be a man. The interaction between myself, and Jesus, precludes any sort of romance because we are both men.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth AS it is in heaven. Not the other way around.

Thank you, :)

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth AS it is in heaven. Not the other way around.

Thank you, :)

God does not change (Malachi 3:6)
neither does Jesus (Hebrews 13:8)
no, heaven is not going to make male-male romantic relationships not sin. Not when they're an abomination declared by God this entire time.

Upvote 0