❝This Mystery is Profound❗❕❗

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God does not change (Malachi 3:6)
neither does Jesus (Hebrews 13:8)
no, heaven is not going to make male-male romantic relationships not sin. Not when they're an abomination declared by God this entire time.

Yes. That’s correct. But males and females are identified by their spirit in eternal life because their bodies are like angels. Angels don’t have beards like men and breast’s like women. These are only symbols pointing us to spiritual aspects.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yes. That’s correct. But males and females are identified by their spirit in eternal life because their bodies are like angels. Angels don’t have beards like men and breast’s like women. These are only symbols pointing us to spiritual aspects.

But Jesus still did. He was still resurrected as a male, not an angel.
The verse you talk about, we don't become genderless like Angels, Jesus meant that we would be immortal like Angels, that was all.

• Friendly
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But Jesus still did. He was still resurrected as a male, not an angel.
The verse you talk about, we don't become genderless like Angels, Jesus meant that we would be immortal like Angels, that was all.

:wave: I hope this might be of some help. Thanks for reading.

Dear Bride of Christ

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
:wave: I hope this might be of some help. Thanks for reading.

Dear Bride of Christ

I understand what you're trying to do but.. for me, it's more important that the character of God is consistent, a foundation, a rock, immutable, than even me being sad about the idea of an eternity without experiencing eros love.
Because eros love man with man, doesn't exist for starters, and the idea itself is sin.
so is the idea that males are at all feminine.
or that Jesus is somehow feminine because being a man, if He was effeminate, that'd be sin.
My unhappiness about something is wholly and utterly irrelevant, my being happy at all is irrelevant. I am irrelevant, next to the character and person of God.

To destroy God's image by altering it to make Him female, or to destroy His plan by making me somehow female, is at odds with God's word and God Himself, it borders on gnosticism, on eastern mystcism, and co I have a hard time not calling it outright blasphemy.
Because who God is, is more important than any theory, any secret knowledge we think we have, and we have to take our knowledge of God from His word.
I'd strongly reconsider this idea of a personal SEXUAL relationship with God.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand what you're trying to do but.. for me, it's more important that the character of God is consistent, a foundation, a rock, immutable, than even me being sad about the idea of an eternity without experiencing eros love.
Because eros love man with man, doesn't exist for starters, and the idea itself is sin.
so is the idea that males are at all feminine.
or that Jesus is somehow feminine because being a man, if He was effeminate, that'd be sin.
My unhappiness about something is wholly and utterly irrelevant, my being happy at all is irrelevant. I am irrelevant, next to the character and person of God.

To destroy God's image by altering it to make Him female, or to destroy His plan by making me somehow female, is at odds with God's word and God Himself, it borders on gnosticism, on eastern mystcism, and co I have a hard time not calling it outright blasphemy.
Because who God is, is more important than any theory, any secret knowledge we think we have, and we have to take our knowledge of God from His word.
I'd strongly reconsider this idea of a personal SEXUAL relationship with God.

:wave: That's why Jesus said no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born again. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. John 3:6. Our physical appearance won't define us in the new creation. You are talking about the body and mind but I've been referring to the spirit.

Jesus is a man because of who He is in the spirit. He is the Son of Man and bridegroom, there won't be another. His faith is strong, our faith is weak. Every human has the same spirit, male or female. But the believers have a renewed spirit and it is the same in all believers. The Holy Spirit gives birth to the Spirit of Christ in you. That's how we become Christ-like. Have you had that experience of being born again and felt like a new being?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
:wave: That's why Jesus said no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born again. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. John 3:6. Our physical appearance won't define us in the new creation. You are talking about the body and mind but I've been referring to the spirit.

Jesus is a man because of who He is in the spirit. He is the Son of Man and bridegroom, there won't be another. His faith is strong, our faith is weak. Every human has the same spirit, male or female. But the believers have a renewed spirit and it is the same in all believers. The Holy Spirit gives birth to the Spirit of Christ in you. That's how we become Christ-like. Have you had that experience of being born again and felt like a new being?

Yeah and.. our spirits are male and female too. we're not meant to be physical OR spiritual we're meant to be physical AND spiritual. That is why we have a bodily resurrection. God is not satisfied with us being just spiritual beings as He Himself is not just a spiritual being, He is also physical in Jesus Christ. We are His image, and that image is BOTH spiritual and flesh. You shouldn't want to just be a spirit because that is not God's plan or design.
Being male or female is core to who we are as identity. That's why gender dysphoria is such a sad mental illness, because those people have a warped view of their own spirit. People kill themselves over that, it's more than just body parts or physical image.
My spirit is still a man.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah and.. our spirits are male and female too. we're not meant to be physical OR spiritual we're meant to be physical AND spiritual. That is why we have a bodily resurrection. God is not satisfied with us being just spiritual beings as He Himself is not just a spiritual being, He is also physical in Jesus Christ. We are His image, and that image is BOTH spiritual and flesh. You shouldn't want to just be a spirit because that is not God's plan or design.
Being male or female is core to who we are as identity. That's why gender dysphoria is such a sad mental illness, because those people have a warped view of their own spirit. People kill themselves over that, it's more than just body parts or physical image.
My spirit is still a man.

We are clearly at different ages, spiritually. God’s love is a whole package. It lacks nothing. His Word speaks to it. He becomes our everything. He loves us in every way and He wants all our love. His love is deeper and better than any parent or spouse can ever offer. Each love comes at a certain age/time/place as we grow in our spiritual life. And that's good.

May the Lord reveal His love toward you and bring you joy even as you journey towards Him. :) His love comes first. We can only respond to that love when it comes in His perfect time for each believer. The marriage of Christ and union with Him would then be understood as it should.

“When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine. Ezekiel 16:8

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” John 3:8

Behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her..., And there she shall answer as in the days of her youth,... And in that day, declares the Lord, you will call me ‘My Husband,’... And I will betroth you to me forever,... And you shall know the Lord. Hosea 2:14-20

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We are clearly at different ages, spiritually. God’s love is a whole package. It lacks nothing. His Word speaks to it. Father comforts us like a father; Holy Spirit comforts us like a mother; Son comforts us like a friend, brother, and a husband. It’s deeper and better than any parent or spouse can ever offer. Each love comes at a certain age/time/place as we grow in our spiritual life. And that's good.

May the Lord reveal His love toward you and bring you joy even as you journey towards Him. :) His love comes first. We can only respond to that love when it comes in His perfect time for each believer. The marriage of Christ and union with Him would then be understood as it should.

“When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine. Ezekiel 16:8

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” John 3:8

Behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her..., And there she shall answer as in the days of her youth,... And in that day, declares the Lord, you will call me ‘My Husband,’... And I will betroth you to me forever,... And you shall know the Lord. Hosea 2:14-20

Can't help but think you're influenced by Eastern Religions where you have genderless and gender fluid gods.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can't help but think you're influenced by Eastern Religions where you have genderless and gender fluid gods.

Yeah, that's because you've put God in a box and it never ceases to pain you. If you know God’s love, Jesus' words in Matthew 22:30 wouldn't make you sad, you wouldn’t be so broken nor be a curse to any woman. We can’t fix ourselves. May you experience His love as we do.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, that's because you've put God in a box and it never ceases to pain you. If you know God’s love, Jesus' words in Matthew 22:30 wouldn't make you sad, you wouldn’t be so broken nor be a curse to any woman. We can’t fix ourselves. May you experience His love as we do.

Denigrating God's character or His design is more painful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Denigrating God's character or His design is more painful.

It is. All pain, brokenness, and curse come from misinterpreting God. But the one who hears the word and understands it bears fruit. Matthew 13:23. That is joy, peace, and contentment as Truth brings healing, blessing, and freedom. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not quench. He is the Messiah, our kinsman-redeemer. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It is. All pain, brokenness, and curse come from misinterpreting God. But the one who hears the word and understands it bears fruit. Matthew 13:23. That is joy, peace, and contentment as Truth brings healing, blessing, and freedom. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not quench. He is the Messiah, our kinsman-redeemer. :)

Okay but you are denigrating God's character by having an effeminate Jesus, a genderless Jesus, etc.
God says being effeminate as a man is sin.
Jesus never sinned, nor would He sin after His ascension.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay but you are denigrating God's character by having an effeminate Jesus, a genderless Jesus, etc.
God says being effeminate as a man is sin.
Jesus never sinned, nor would He sin after His ascension.

The glory, beauty, and power of Jesus captivate us that we would even forget ourselves before Him. Gender doesn't come between us and God. Nothing can separate us from His love. Like I said you are misinterpreting what I said. That's fine. May God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums