When Has Trump Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape?

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the full title is:
When Has Trump Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape? Allegations Include a Child, His Wife and a Business Associate

When has Trump been accused of rape or attempted rape? Allegations include a child, his wife and a business associate
Trump has been accused of rape and attempted rape a total of three times, once involving an alleged victim who was a year younger than Moore's accuser.
I was amazed when I read in another thread that someone said they'd never heard about all the times President Trump had been accused of sexually assaulting various women. :eek:
tulc(is going to need a big cup of coffee soon) :sigh:

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Some people hide behind a false feeling of righteousness to tear apart our country from the inside. Hating our President and promoting your hate to others is sickening to me.

I remember you from the forums a long time ago.. Time has not been your friend

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Some people hide behind a false feeling of righteousness to tear apart our country from the inside. Hating our President and promoting your hate to others is sickening to me.

I remember you from the forums a long time ago.. Time has not been your friend
Well... There were plenty of people hating on Obama, often in very ugly ways, such as saying g he wasn't born in the United States. There seems to be more evidence for the negative assessment of Trump, IMO.

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
IMHO
Trump is the president, because God chose him.
All doubters should crack open their Bibles.
What I say is Biblical. God chooses those who will lead his people.

We are heading into the end times and must align with Israel to secure our salvation. There has never been a president that is more of a friend and advocate for Israel.

Our embassy will move to Jerusalem under the Trump presidency.
Tulc..I have always liked you. Please try to understand

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So you see the hate and raise it one.
Lol where am I?
You are in a place where Christians see things differently on occasion. Republicans believe Trump when he says no one has been treated as badly by the press as he has. He means he hasn't felt this bad about what he has read in the press when he has read what other presidents were called. As a Christian I find him to be a frighteningly bad role model and not too bright. Who knew health care could be so complicated? I did, and I am just a nobody. Rex Tillerson seems to be one of the few people he has hired who understands what his job title entails, and now Trump wants to fire him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
When you earn your first billion and become president then you will be at a level to judge Trumps intelligence. Please stop making a fool of yourself.
When he makes his first billion he can be my president. He inherited his money. We don't even know what he has and he has been through many bankruptcies. I do not think that is the best way to judge intelligence though, and I cannot understand why you cannot have a discussion without ad hominem attacks against me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So...you can't address the things brought up in the OP? I can understand that, after all in the "How to defend President Trump when he's done something indefensible" handbook rule #1 appears to be: "attack someone/anyone else if you can't find something positive to say about President Trump!". :wave:

I remember you from the forums a long time ago..
ok...:scratch:

Time has not been your friend
...does Time post on CF? I checked my friends list and you're right, I don't have a friend named Time on there. If Time would like to be a friend he/she should contact me and we can see how it goes. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(doesn't have a lot of friends on his list but is willing to have more if they ask) :)

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,152,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A Day is coming of Justice. Only by repenting and real faith in Christ will any escape what they done.

For his own sake let's hope he has a very radical change of heart. The fruit of repentance.

• Friendly
Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When you earn your first billion and become president then you will be at a level to judge Trumps intelligence. Please stop making a fool of yourself.
Actually if Trump had invested inheritance in stock market and had managed to do average he would have more money.

Put in another manner, if a monkey was throwing darts at list of stocks monkey would be ahead of Trump more times than not. Think about this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums