Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just to preface: This might be inspired by a comment that some people say regarding God's love being more special that physical intimacy with their wives/husbands.

I draw closer to Him in my spirit as my desire for intimacy increases. “Don't make me sneeze”, He says.
I've passed the point of no return and I press in harder and faster. My heart beats with determined and unceasing pounds within my chest.
“I want you more, Lord, More God!” I whisper with unashamed and reckless abandon. My fervency and tenor of tone escalates as I feel my very most inward of parts about to break out into some kind of mix between a physical and spiritual ecstasy I've never known before, but dreamed to experience ever since I came to know this great Potentate.
Quietly, softly, in stillness, I hear His voice gently say, |”I will show you my glory. I love you, Child.”
Keep seeking Me with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind. Don't give up. Don't relent. I will come to you.”
These sensations reach their zenith until I can no longer contain or refrain myself. My body shakes. My heart races like a triple-crown winner.
I throw my head back in the most incredible joy I've ever felt in my entire life.
Meanwhile, an eternal numbers of nerves, as many as the number of His thoughts to me; make their way to the mind of the Infinite, and I recall His words of love to me from long before: “Honor, power, and majesty belong to Me: for I created all things, and for My pleasure they are and were created.” At last I can tell the time of culmination has come for the Lover of my soul to receive the worth He is due. And then somewhere enthroned in the glories of heaven Jesus sneezes.

Reactions: 4x4toy

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just to preface: This might be inspired by a comment that some people say regarding God's love being more special that physical intimacy with their wives/husbands.
I draw closer to Him in my spirit as my desire for intimacy increases. “Don't make me sneeze”, He says.
I've passed the point of no return and I press in harder and faster. My heart beats with determined and unceasing pounds within my chest. “I want you more, Lord, More God!” I whisper with unashamed and reckless abandon. My fervency and tenor of tone escalates as I feel my very most inward of parts about to break out into some kind of mix between a physical and spiritual ecstasy I've never known before, but dreamed to experience ever since I came to know this great Potentate.
Quietly, softly, in stillness, I hear His voice gently say, |”I will show you my glory. I love you, Child.”
Keep seeking Me with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind. Don't give up. Don't relent. I will come to you.”
These sensations reach their zenith until I can no longer contain or refrain myself. My body shakes. My heart races like a triple-crown winner. I throw my head back in the most incredible joy I've ever felt in my entire life.
Meanwhile, an eternal numbers of nerves, as many as the number of His thoughts to me; make their way to the mind of the Infinite, and I recall His words of love to me from long before: “Honor, power, and majesty belong to Me: for I created all things, and for My pleasure they are and were created.” At last I can tell the time of culmination has come for the Lover of my soul to receive the worth He is due. And then somewhere enthroned in the glories of heaven Jesus sneezes.

I don't think Jesus ever had a cold.

Upvote 0