Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You quoted: >>>Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.<<<

V.26 - God said, Let us make man in our image (plural), after our likeness. In this prophetic message revealed to Moses 2.500 years after the beginning of creation or of the works of restoration of all things, I would like to analise more deeply this wonderful and magnific God's work.

What I see in my vision, the verse is not speaking of one man, but many man, multitudes of them. The man (or men?) was created in the sixth Day. One Day with the Lord is as a thousand years, as revealed Moses, the author of Genesis, in his prayer in Psa. 90:4. Yet, in my vision, our Almighty God did not created man in the beginning of the sixth Day or sixth millennium, but in the end of the sixth Day or end of the millenium.

I have study very hard this work of creation of man that our God made together with other, not only, let us say, as a “helpers”.

To interpret this great mystery, the gifts given unto us through the Spirit, the gift of wisdom and gift of science, they are them which can help us to enter in the field of revelation for to understand the God's plan in the creation of man. To understand this mistery, it is good to say this work of God is so far of the field of speculations, many people tend to invent theories more than revelations. I think this is very dangerous.

I invite the God's people to the follow: Let us analize more deeply this biblical verse:

The question is: Could our God Father say: I will make a man in my image, after my likeness? No, no. Why not? Let us see: God is an invisible being. God is Spirit. What is His image? What is His likeness? How or what would be the image of a man in this case? Impossible to say. Again, Let us see: God is the Word, the Word is God. By the context of creation, What would be the image of the Word? What would be His likeness in this primary context of creation? It would be, let us say, impossible to make a man of the invisible God only.

Notice that the previous plan of GOD was to create man in the sixth day of the week, by the way, on the eve of His day of rest, the seventh Day, certainly He would had a hard work to make it and it would be the last work to do.

What would need GOD to do in that first moment, for to make a man in the sixth Day? He would need to make first a likeness of Himself, a likeness of the Invisible God. Here is the GREAT MYSTERY for us to interpret it together. Without His likeness was impossible to create man in His image. Who would be His likeness? JESUS of course. Only JESUS. Here is the MYSTERY. Here is the GREAT MYSTERY for us to interpret it together. Without His likeness was impossible to create man in His image. Who would be His likeness? JESUS of course. Only JESUS. Here is the MYSTERY. John 1:3- All things were made by Him (by JESUS); and without Him (without JESUS) was not any thing made that was made. And Col.1:15 says:- Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

GOD needed, in first place, to make TWO great works before to creat man in His image and likeness, which are: to make be born the person of JESUS and also to make be born the person of the Comfort, the Spirit of Truth, each One in a pre-dertermined Day of the week. First JESUS and after, the person of the Comfort, the Spirit of Truth.

And when or in which Days of the week these works would happen? In accord GOD's plan, JESUS would be born in the fourth Day (Col.1:15-20) 15 Who is the image of the invisible God (read John 14:v.8-11), the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

For better understanding, it is important to know that JESUS was born around 2,000 years ago, ie. 4,000 years after the first Adam made of the dust of the earth, the earthy Adam. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Luke 20:35-36 reveals the changing of this nature.

I agree, Adam was mankind...and Christ is The Door (back) to reconciliation to the relationship the first Adam had with the Father...We become One with the Father again individually and collectively ONE. There is one spirit. Though the process within taking place duality exists until it is narrowed down to ONE, the Truth of the son we have always been revealed through Christ...the image of God. ONE
God being eternal is not confined to space and time. 2000 years or 4000 years is a moot point. God had a plan before the foundation of the world was laid...a purpose He purposed in Himself. Notice in Genesis before the fall, they were naked and not ashamed. It was not until after the fall that God made them coats of skin...
They were spiritual beings who knew God just as they were known of Him...

Genesis 3:9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You wrote: >>>Adam was one, yet male and female...until God put him in a deep slumber, wounded his side to take out a woman...One became two.<<<

Literally Yes, one became two, but remember. It is written: (Eph.5:32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the Church.

Eph.5:25-32
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 T
hat he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it,
even as the Lord the church:
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and
they two shall be one flesh.
32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Yes. It has to do with the bride. Becoming one, entering in, The Door and the wedding feast. He who has the bride is the bridegroom. It all started back in a garden...the end of our faith takes us full circle back to the beginning (that has no end)...

"For your Maker is your husband—the LORD Almighty is his name…"

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's obviously predictive prophecy, there is no way it was fulfilled in the first century.

You wrote: >>>It's obviously predictive prophecy, there is no way it was fulfilled in the first century.<<<
Oh no,
you are sleeping, a deep sleeping. Wake up! It is time to wake up. We are living in the time of Apocalypse, not in the time of the beginning of the Church in the time of the Apostles, what you say is tares. BTW, The Apostles are waiting their resurretion. We are living in the end of the time. Wake up.

We must perceive that this prophetic revelation you quoted of Rev.11:15 WILL FULFIL itself LITERALLY now
in this beginning of the first century of the seventh and Last Millennium. the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, the Millennium of Judgment, the Seat Judgment of Christ, and gthe Millennium of Vengeance or the seventh and Last Day, the Day of the Lord.

We are living in the time of Apocalypse. And what will be the impact of this wonderful happening here on earth? The answer is revealed in Rev.11:18 -

And the nations were angry, (yea, this prophecy will fulfil LITERALLY in the present time, the nations will be angry) and His wrath is come (this will happen now in the present time, day after day), and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that God shouldest give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Wake up. Wake up. The Word of God will make war and Judgment against the whole and satanic structure of this world in the present time.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
There are two mountains, Sinai and Zion, that law goes forth from... For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

...perception..."Where art thou?"

Look at the deep meaning of the phrase the mountain of God through a simile figure of speech, that identifies a congregation. Just like the Lion of the tribe of Judah. Obviously the Lord is not a literal Lion, neither is a congregation a literal mountain.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's obviously predictive prophecy, there is no way it was fulfilled in the first century.

I replied this post of you, maybe I was a little rude with you if my interpretation of your post is not correct. English is not my native language. But if my reply is correct, then you need to wake up, indeed.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I replied this post of you, maybe I was a little rude with you if my interpretation of your post is not correct. English is not my native language. But if my reply is correct, then you need to wake up, indeed.
My reply had nothing to do with you being rude. Revelations is predictive prophecy yet to be fulfilled. Better wake up? What is that supposed to even mean?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Look at the deep meaning of the phrase the mountain of God through a simile figure of speech, that identifies a congregation. Just like the Lion of the tribe of Judah. Obviously the Lord is not a literal Lion, neither is a congregation a literal mountain.
Nor are the references to Sinai and Zion, but as to where the law comes forth from...our perception/perceiving from...which tree we are eating from. The kingdom is within/in our midst as is the garden and a tree...internal, spiritual Truths.

The whole of scripture is the narrative of our soul journey/process taking place within.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The lion of the tribe of Judah goes back to the blessing oh Judah. He was the lions welp, the cencer shall not pass from his house. That means the monarchy will always be Judean. Further it was to be from the house of David, Jesus was constantly referred to as son of David, people considered him the rightful heir.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nor are the references to Sinai and Zion, but as to where the law comes forth from...our perception/perceiving from...which tree we are eating from. The kingdom is within/in our midst as is the garden and a tree...internal, spiritual Truths.

The whole of scripture is the narrative of our soul journey/process taking place within.
Baloney

• Haha
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I guess so... though a Day to the Lord is as a thousand years. Adam lived 930 years, falling short by 70 years...an internal truth being revealed...natural man is not yet reigning with Christ...

EDIT: natural man cannot reign until he awakes from the dust/slumber to 'see'

As we can see, it took 930 years to fulfill the prophetic word "of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". Yea, it took 930 years because the previously divine nature and sinless as it was created, was a very very powerful nature. We do not know how many years the sinless man lived in Eden, we know how many years he lived after be cast out of Eden, 930 years. And was born Cain, a son of Devil, and also Abel, who was killed by his brother Cain. And after 130 years was born Seth and so on, a sequence of God's seed. (Gen.5: 1-32)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mark 1
14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
When you believe the gospel, you receive the kingdom.

You wrote: >>>When you believe the gospel, you receive the kingdom.<<<

The problem is that the kingdom is mixed with tares. (Mat.13:24-26&28&30&37-43)
24 The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

28 An enemy hath done this.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and
in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

37 He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the HARVEST is the END OF THE WORLD; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; SO SHALL IT BE in the END OF THIS WORLD.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun IN THE KINGDOM of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear

Rev. 11:15 - 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms OF OUR LORD, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

Here is the consequence of this strong and powerful work of the Most High and Almighty God (the Lord JESUS) in this first century of this seventh and last millennium, or last Day:
Rev. 11:18 - And the nations were angry, (yea, the nations will be angry) and thy wrath is come, (yea, the wrath of the Lamb-Rev.6:16-17)and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. (Yea, this prophecy will fulfil LITERALLY now in the beginning of this first century of the seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Millennium of Judgment, the Jugdment Seat of Christ, the Millennium of Vengeance, the Last Millennium, or Last Day.

Who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Church.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, no!
The whole of scripture points to our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
Christ in you, the hope of Glory.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The lion of the tribe of Judah goes back to the blessing oh Judah. He was the lions welp, the center shall not pass from his house. That means the monarchy will always be Judean. Further it was to be from the house of David, Justus was constantly referred to as son of David, people considered him the rightful heir.

Search the word mountain and see for yourself of it is a literal mountain or a figure of speech simile.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains (Zechariah 14:4-5)

His feet standing on the mount of olives that is divided into north and south, with a valley in between. Is Jesus doing the split?

Obviously not!

Notice that a single and not a plural is used when using the term feet. Feet is not feets and this is a simile implying his presence and not his literal feet.

You shall flee to the valley of the mountains is plural. There is no literal two mountains in the plural called the mount of olives. Obviously is it using a simile to speak of Christ's congregation who are distinguished from one another.

Can we find where in the following versus these congregations are distinguished from one another?

Yes, as follows....

8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea. (Zechariah 14:8)

The mount of olives which is divided into two mountains in the plural, are two congregations and they are the former sea and the latter or hinder sea. The former congregation is the Old Testament saints and the latter or hinder sea is the New Testament saints.

Mount or mountain is not a literal mountain. Jesus is the valley running from the east to the west, he is in between his northern and southern congregations in the plural mountains. The mountains, that is congregations are fleeing towards the valley who is Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Christ in you, the hope of Glory.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

Jesus Christ is the real and tangible Devine Creator being, who is our Kingly High Priest and who intercesses on our behalves in the Heavenly Holy of Holies.

We are not Jesus Christ and we are not Devine beings. Our hope is in Christ because he spiritually lives in our hearts and has made it known, that in this life we will have much tribulations, yet after this life, we will be raised up and taken where he is in his Father's house.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ is the real and tangible Devine Creator being, who is our Kingly High Priest and who intercesses on our behalves in the Heavenly Holy of Holies.

We are not Jesus Christ and we are not Devine beings. Our hope is in Christ because he spiritually lives in our hearts and has made it known, that in this life we will have much tribulations, yet after this life, we will be raised up and taken where he is in his Father's house.
Note that I only quoted scripture with no interpretation. Therefore, your response is based on the interpretation that you felt jumped out at you when you first read it. And you are dismissing that interpretation, in favor of your own, which you just stated.

If this were not the case, you would have just agreed with the scripture, as all scripture is true.

It would be wise to consider scripture before our carnal minds put it through it's grinders.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Note that I only quoted scripture with no interpretation. Therefore, your response is based on the interpretation that you felt jumped out at you when you first read it. And you are dismissing that interpretation, in favor of your own, which you just stated.

If this were not the case, you would have just agreed with the scripture, as all scripture is true.

It would be wise to consider scripture before our carnal minds put it through it's grinders.

All what I said is quoted in scripture. Would you like chapter and verse. :)

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All what I said is quoted in scripture. Would you like chapter and verse. :)
You gave you interpretation of scripture. What I am saying is that I gave direct quotes, without addition or subtraction. If you already knew this and just want to have the last word....Please feel free to respond again and Ill give you the last word.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Search the word mountain and see for yourself of it is a literal mountain or a figure of speech simile.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains (Zechariah 14:4-5)

His feet standing on the mount of olives that is divided into north and south, with a valley in between. Is Jesus doing the split?

Obviously not!

He touches down and the mount of olives split, leaving him standing in a valley. Obviously!

Notice that a single and not a plural is used when using the term feet. Feet is not feets and this is a simile implying his presence and not his literal feet.

It's not deers it's deer, sheep are sheep not sheeps. I don't have two feets I have two feet

You shall flee to the valley of the mountains is plural. There is no literal two mountains in the plural called the mount of olives. Obviously is it using a simile to speak of Christ's congregation who are distinguished from one another.

I almost believe you honestly think that. It's two mountains after it splits.

Can we find where in the following versus these congregations are distinguished from one another?

Yes, as follows....

8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea. (Zechariah 14:8)
You have over lapping prophecy here, the Assyrians didnt make conquered people slave they relocated them elsewhere in the empire. The prophets all did this they preached judgment from Assyria and Babylon but after they will be restored. In addition toward the end of the book were promises of the Messianic kingdom.
The mount of olives which is divided into two mountains in the plural, are two congregations and they are the former sea and the latter or hinder sea. The former congregation is the Old Testament saints and the latter or hinder sea is the New Testament saints.

Mount or mountain is not a literal mountain. Jesus is the valley running from the east to the west, he is in between his northern and southern congregations in the plural mountains. The mountains, that is congregations are fleeing towards the valley who is Jesus Christ.

Thanks but I had plenty of baloney for lunch. In order for this to be figurative language there has to be a 'like' or 'as' or the equivalent in the immediate context. What you are doing is called allegorizing and you can do it anywhere and make it mean anything.

Frankly I think your putting me on.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You gave you interpretation of scripture. What I am saying is that I gave direct quotes, without addition or subtraction. If you already knew this and just want to have the last word....Please feel free to respond again and Ill give you the last word.

Thankyou!

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0