Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is only invisible to those who cannot (yet) "see"...John 9:39...I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. (All has to do with the question asked in the garden "Where art thou?"...perceiving from is key ...
I take it then that you are amillennial in belief and do not take Rev 20 literally in reference to a 1,000 year reign of Christ? If so, we will have to agree to disagree.

Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but the problem is that multitudes of believers are sleeping yet, a profound sleeping. However, it is time to wake up. The Apostle Paul wrote to the church of Rome (his message has nothing to do with the Great harlot which will be now burned with everlasting fire)
Romans 8:18-30
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For
the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. (The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev.11:15)
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For
we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Believers who are "sleeping" face the consequence of spiritual death. "For you live according to the the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live" (Rom 8:13). Believers who choose to live in disobedience cannot be said to have hope.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I take it then that you are amillennial in belief and do not take Rev 20 literally in reference to a 1,000 year reign of Christ? If so, we will have to agree to disagree.
Yes, I guess so... though a Day to the Lord is as a thousand years. Adam lived 930 years, falling short by 70 years...an internal truth being revealed...natural man is not yet reigning with Christ...

EDIT: natural man cannot reign until he awakes from the dust/slumber to 'see'

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Kingdom is here as the Holy Spirit lives in us.
The Kingdom is growing as Gods church grows and the Spirit completes His work of sanctification.
The Kingdom will arrive with the return of Jesus Christ. Nobody except the Father knows the time

What is written in the Word of God?
2 Peter 1:1-11
1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But
he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things,
ye shall never fall:
11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

1Peter 1:3-12
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation
ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Kingdom is here as the Holy Spirit lives in us.

The Kingdom is growing as Gods church grows and the Spirit completes His work of sanctification.

The Kingdom will arrive with the return of Jesus Christ. Nobody except the Father knows the time
The return of Jesus Christ...which is the same truth as being reconciled to the Father...awakened to the Truth of who we are as it relates to the First Adam/Last Adam...

EDIT: The Kingdom is here, has always been here...when we can see...

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Kingdom of God is now, not at some future date and Kingdom living is found in Isaiah 61 and the Kingdom has been passed onto us.
Revelation 1:6, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost! Romans 14:17.

You wrote: >>>The Kingdom of God is now, not at some future date and Kingdom living is found in Isaiah 61 and the Kingdom has been passed onto us.<<<

JESUS said unto His disciples: (Luke 10:19-24)
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

The Apostle Paul warned:
2Tim.3:1-5
This know also, that
in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such
turn away.

>>>Revelation 1:6, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.<<<

Rev. 5:10 - 10 And hast made us unto our God
kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. (Yea, JESUS is the KING of the kings, and LORD of the lords)

Rev. 20:6 - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but
they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

>>>Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost! Romans 14:17.<<<
Yes, for the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have for some time been confused as to where and how the Kingdom of God will manifest, i recently heard a pastor explain Luke 17:21 to say the Kingdom of God develops inside man, when he/she is ready for the calling.

Remember. JESUS warned us, saying: Luke 12:35-48
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. (Yea, immediately)
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said,
Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

John 16:12-15
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed! Perception is everything...as in the question asked Adam in the garden, "Where art thou?"...

"... I have come into this world, so that the blind may see and those who see may become blind."

You wrote: >>>Indeed! Perception is everything...as in the question asked Adam in the garden, "Where art thou?"...<<<

Yes, perception is everything, but, as you know, for us the believers, revelation is much much more. 1Peter 1:v.5 - 9
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto
salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. (This salvation is a special operation of the Lord JESUS. Mat.25:31-34)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth,
though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently,

You wrote: >>>as in the question asked Adam in the garden, "Where art thou?"...<<<
Analysing deeply about man, God had created him without sin, with the nature of angels. In the Garden of Eden, the paradise, ruled by an anointed Cherub
(Ez.28:14-15&Ez.30:7-9), there was a population, but they "kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation (the nature of angels). (Jude 1:6), so God hath reserved them in everlasting chains under darkness unto the Judgment of this great Day. (the Day of the Lord, the Millennium of Christ). Job 4:18 - Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
The question is: How many years do they lived in the Garden of Eden without sin? Maybe an eternity, but in a right day they fell, then automatically appeared their human or animal nature, In my understand or in my vision, Adam seems much more as a gender in the God's creation than a name of a man. The chief author of the rebellion in the Garden of Eden was not an angel, but the anointed cherub, created to protect Eden. The mystery is very very deep, because who really tempted the woman in particular was the fallen Cherub, and not a fallen angel.

So, in my understand or in my vision, Cain was born of the fallen and CURSED Cherub (Gen,3:14), the Devil and Satan. Cain was of the Devil (1John 3:12), and he killed his brother Abel (Gen.4:6). What is hard to understand is what JESUS said to the Jews:
Mat. 23:33-36:
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

You wrote: >>>"... I have come into this world, so that the blind may see and those who see may become blind."<<<

Yes, JESUS said: For Judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And JESUS said to the Jews: Mat. 15:7-14
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips;
but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
10 And He called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
13 But he answered and said,
Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the abyss.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Kingdom has come where ever the King reigns, where ever His words are followed by the actions of His servants.
For now we see flashes and glimmers here and there, of people who truly follow the King.
But no one enters His Kingdom without doing and hearing what He is saying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Kingdom has come where ever the King reigns, where ever His words are followed by the actions of His servants.
For now we see flashes and glimmers here and there, of people who truly follow the King.
But no one enters His Kingdom without doing and hearing what He is saying.

Rev. 11:a5&18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WOLRD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Daniel 7: 13-18&21-22&26-27

13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, (1)one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and (2)came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

15 I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

The Kingdom of God is prophetic to when God would establish it, as declared in Daniel 2:44....

"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

This was established 2000 years ago, when Jesus Christ ascended up on high as our Kingly Priest, to sit on the throne of majesty.

I am not an Amillennialist, because I do believe in an earthly millennial reign through the established Church, purchased by the blood of Christ Jesus. I don't believe it is 1000 years, rather it is a number indicative of a time frame that is more than the number 1000. Just like we say several to mean two or more, the author uses millennium to convey a time period of more than the minimum stated number. The number does not become important, rather the purpose is a time frame exceeding a 1000 years at the very least.

Daniel 2:44 also declares.....

It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

This means a spiritual crushing and not a nationalistic crushing, like the Jews who rejected him had thought the Messiah would do, that is to literally pulverize his enemies through naturalistic forces, that is to be the god of forces for their nation.

The crushing is spiritual and in context to the Great Commission, that is to make disciples of all the world. The crushing or subduing of his enemies of his cross is through the gospel of peace, that is the winning of the hearts and minds of his enemies, by bringing them into submission, by their own free will choice. Was not once, Saul of Tarsus who would later be known as Paul the primary enemy of the Church and his gospel?

Offcourse!

Jesus brought Paul into submission by Paul's own free will choice and this resulted in making his once greatest enemy of his Church, the very champion of his Church for the Gentiles. Is not this ironic?

So this crushing has been happening for 2000 years and counting. If this is not the Kingdom and not the reign of Jesus Christ in the hearts and minds of men, then what possible reign could have any righteous and tangible meaning, that the righteous God could not have done himself, by obliterating his enemies through physical wrath judgements. But this is not the point of the game, that is, to destroy enemies by use of force is a weak way and pointless venture, rather God through the strongest way makes Christ's enemies his footstool that he can rest assured on, like Paul the once enemy of his beloved Church, his beloved City Jerusalem. Paul became the footstool of Jesus.

9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. (2 Corinthians 5:9)

Paul is clearly emphasizing himself as the footstool of Christ, that is his foot soldier on his behalf.

23But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he “has put everything under his feet.” (1 Corinthians 15:23-27)

So Jesus after the end of the Great Harvest and at his brilliant coming hands over the Kingdom to the Father. This would imply the Kingdom has come and is part and parcel of his commissioned Church. Notice he is also destroying his enemies through his Church and by the preaching of his gospel. Even when he comes at the end to take his Church, that is to deliver his Church/Bride to the Father, he will destroy death by raising the members of his body in the resurrection of the dead and this is the hope of all members who serve him and obey his instructions.

There is no earthly millennium reign, after the harvest, when Christ comes to defeat the last enemy death, when he resurrects the members of his body, his Church.

Daniel 2:44 states that eventually earthly kingdoms and authority will end, so will this first earth and first heaven at his brilliant coming.

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. (Revelation 20:11)

When Jesus comes to raise his Church in the resurrection of the dead and takes them where he is in his Father's house, everything that represents death, including this decaying world will not be left in his Holy presence, as Paul writes the last enemy death will be defeated.

Jesus will not come and reign on earth from a nationalistic Jewish point of view and his Holy presence cannot be surrounded by people dying and procreating, especially after he raises the dead and delivers the already established Kingdom to the Father.

The only person that will come masquerading as an Earthly Messiah for the nationalistic Jews, who insist on the god of forces is the other guy. So the Israel that was built up for Jesus 2000 years ago, has been rebuilt today for the other guy.

As Jesus said.....
I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another should come in the own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

The other guy comes in his own name.

As a final note, Jesus said.....

I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me,

The prince of this world according to Isaiah 14, is Lucifer aka as the Dragon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
At the sounding of the seventh trumpet:

And the seventh angel sounded, and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign for ever and ever!” (Rev. 11:15)​

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
At the sounding of the seventh trumpet:

And the seventh angel sounded, and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign for ever and ever!” (Rev. 11:15)​

That is a figure of speech that declares no more earthly nations, because at Christ's coming all will be destroyed.

The phrase has the same meaning to the phrase used in the versus below...

23But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he “has put everything under his feet.” (1 Corinthians 15:23-27)

This happens at his brilliant coming, coinciding with the resurrection of the dead, when death will be no more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mark 1
14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

When you believe the gospel, you receive the kingdom.

Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Mark 1
14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

When you believe the gospel, you receive the kingdom.

What a beautiful transaction, which has been delivered and paid for, by the blood of the Lamb of God.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What do you mean "in the end the kingdom will be established" it started 2000 yrs ago, read the gospel especially Matt, the kingdom of God is at hand,
Matthew 12:28
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Matthew 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Matthew 21:31
Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.h ow can you seek something that does not exist, and Jesus is the king of kings so the kingdom must also exist.

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Absolutely! If you are born again, you will never die because have entered the spiritual kingdom if heaven forever.
That does not negate the coming literal Millennial Kingdom after a Great Tribulation period when Jesus comes in judgment to separate good from evil, the sheep from the goats, banish sin for 1000 years, remove the veal of blindness from the Jews, appear in the flesh so every eye will see Him and the give the rest of us eternal bodies.
The Millennial Kingdom will have Christ ruling physically in Jerusalem.
----------------------------------
This part I'm not sure about, I'm comfortable with it, it makes sense to me. And there are two reasons for this view: Our ressurected bodies do not procreate, so someone is making babies during this time and there will be a 2nd resurrection at the end of the Millennial Kingdom.
As far as the Jews, I think the remnant 1/3 will be the procreators during this period, they are the ones who will be tested once again towards the end, not us. We'll be priests. Well, there it is.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What happened in the garden, the deep slumber, the fall from heaven/eyesight change/perception/vantage point...Christ being The Door (back) to all that was prepared from the beginning. Our 'end' takes us full circle back to the beginning (that has no end)...coming to KNOW as fully as we have always been known...seeing dimly at first...then face to face...physical death is moot point for the flesh profits nothing...it being just a vessel/container...HE can only give us what we can see as possible...and HIS promises are true...and if we believe....

You wrote: >>>What happened in the garden, the deep slumber, the fall from heaven/eyesight change/perception/vantage point...Christ being The Door (back) to all that was prepared from the beginning. Our 'end' takes us full circle back to the beginning (that has no end)...coming to KNOW as fully as we have always been known...<<<

Your vision here is very very important. As you said: "Our end' takes us full circle back to the beginning (that has no end)..." , so we must understand the inverse process planned by our Almighty God, from Genesis to Revelation, for the restoration of all things (Acts 3:19-16 very very important) in six days of creation and one day of rest (a total of seven days) plus the Scriptures that teach that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years (Psalm 90:4; II Pe. 3:8; Heb. 4:4), "being Christ The Door (back) to all that was prepared from the beginning". In my understand, your vision is perfect.

You wrote: >>> seeing dimly at first...then face to face...<<<

Yes, the Apostle John reveals unto us this wonderful vision, saying unto us: (1John3:2-3)
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

And the Apostle Paual revealed to the Philippians: (Ph.3:20-21) 20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

You wrote: >>>physical death is moot point for the flesh profits nothing...it being just a vessel/container...HE can only give us what we can see as possible...and HIS promises are true...and if we believe....<<<

The Apostle Paul give us heavenly visions saying: (1Cor.15:26&53-55)
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Jesus in his prayer thus said: (John 17:11&14-17&20-24)
11 Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Amen.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That is a figure of speech that declares no more earthly nations, because at Christ's coming all will be destroyed.

The phrase has the same meaning to the phrase used in the versus below...

This happens at his brilliant coming, coinciding with the resurrection of the dead, when death will be no more.
No, a figure of speech would be like any figurative, it would be one thing used to describe another. After the trumpet boasts Go's kingdom has indeed been established. This is just past the half way point in the tribulation so the throne of the beast won't actually be struck until the vials of wrath. In the mean time they are getting together for a big celebration about the deadly wound that was healed, probably during the trumpets. I believe it somewhere between the abomination that causes desolation and the vials of wrath are poured out, anyway. The final measures needed to unseat the devil and the beast are imminent but the kingdoms of men are the kingdom of God now.

Upvote 0