When did the Church which is Christs Body begin?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello to my family in God thank you for your responses. I would like this to be a continued study which I will be writing, I want us to explore this truth with an open mind, patience with a collective spirit or learning.

One of the first tenets of dispensational theology is the particular call of the body of Christ apart from the nation of Israel. What I would like to do is first is establish Israel place, purpose, and inheritance in God's kingdom, and follow that in scripture, to when we exactly come to the call of the church which is Christ's body. I will be posting thit soon.

My question to all off the valid responses is what does scripture actually say about what constitutes the creation of the church which is Christ's body?
There are 2 starting points .

#1 Who was the first person saved by Grace .

#2 And how did that person enter the BODY OF CHRIST ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
THE FULLMENT OF REVELATION 12:1-3; HAS COME, THE COMMET "CHILD" WILL IN THE SIGH VIGOS STOMACH WHICH WILL COME OUT OF HER WOMB ON ROSH HASHANAH THIS SEP. 2023 19, ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS. I FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE RAPTUREHOURLYWATCH, THIS IS REAL, THE TIME HAS COME!!! CHECK THIS FOR YOURSELF EVEN ON STELLARUIM

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The Church began on the day of Pentecost circa 33 AD.
The Church began on the day of Pentecost in the year 29 AD. Jesus was born in 4 BC He began His ministry when He was 30. He went to Calvery before Passover in the year 29 AD. Then the church began 50 days later.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
they resurrected in a form similar to Lazarus
That is a resuscitation. From a medical view, they usually can not revive you after 10 minutes. So it took a miracle to revive Lazarus. Unless they freeze you and put you on ice.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
That is a resuscitation. From a medical view, they usually can not revive you after 10 minutes. So it took a miracle to revive Lazarus. Unless they freeze you and put you on ice.
It is more like an hour.
"You ain't dead till you are cold and dead".

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
These days, they can keep a body alive for years after brain death. They often keep bodies alive in order to keep the organs as viable as possible before harvesting them for transplants. Of course they weren't doing anything like that in Jesus' time.

I do wonder if some resurections were actually people in a coma who woke up before brain death. In a coma one barely has a pulse but then again, if someone in not breathing they are dead pretty soon after. A theory I have had is that this was the cause for the Jewish sēdher. Sometimes people appear dead having an undetectable pulse and breathing that is so lite it can't be detected. Similar to the attachment of a bell and string being installed for people who suddenly wake up while in the grave.

There are also secular accounts in the Vatacan archives that describe Jesus as a physition who brought back newborn babies that were or thought to be dead.

Jesus makes the dead alive in more than one way:bow:

Upvote 0

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
THE FULLMENT OF REVELATION 12:1-3; HAS COME, THE COMMET "CHILD" WILL IN THE SIGH VIGOS STOMACH WHICH WILL COME OUT OF HER WOMB ON ROSH HASHANAH THIS SEP. 2023 19, ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS. I FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE RAPTUREHOURLYWATCH, THIS IS REAL, THE TIME HAS COME!!! CHECK THIS FOR YOURSELF EVEN ON STELLARUIM
i believe its marks the beginning if the final week. it will happen on the same day as the 7-year treaty 2030 agenda, on the feast of trumpets. kingdom shall rise against kingdom.... civil war Isa. 19:2; with in Syria and Egypt which has been going on. also Syria just went to Egypt foreign minister, Feb. 2023 for the first time in 23years, in fulfillment of Dan. 11; can't make this up. Puttan wants to block the black sea, it will cause a grain shortage world wide,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I have been revived and resuscitated many times. Even I have a defibrillator that will get my heart going again if it stops.
The miracles of modern medicine. May you never have to use the defibrulator again :prayer:

I'm sure your situation makes you grateful for every new day.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The miracles of modern medicine. May you never have to use the defibrulator again
The defibrillator just saved my life around 3 months ago. I had to call 911 because I could not get up off of the floor. The doctor then did an abrasion to remove scar tissue from my heart. So I would not need the defibrillator.

I am 71, and my grandfather died in his fifties because they did not have the procedures in his day to keep him alive. Science has added 20 years so far to my life.

God has a reason He has kept me alive and work He wants me to do. He uses Science to accomplish that.

I can not believe when people criticize or speak negatively about science, especially when science plays such a crucial role in advancing our understanding of the world and improving our quality of life. Science is a systematic and evidence-based approach to exploring the natural world, and it has led to countless discoveries, technological advancements, and medical breakthroughs.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Church began on the day of Pentecost in the year 29 AD. Jesus was born in 4 BC He began His ministry when He was 30. He went to Calvery before Passover in the year 29 AD. Then the church began 50 days later.
And you say at Acts 2:38 , is that right , and where is the BODY OF CHRIST mentioned at PENTECOST , which only for Jews?

Peter was preaching REPENTANCE and BAPTISM to receive then GIFT of the HOLY SPIRIT ?

By the way nthen Greek word REPENT is in the AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the IMPERATIVE MOOD and you have to be BAPTIZED for the forgiveness of SINS , is that what you believe ?

So what are your thoughts ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
which only for Jews?
Gentiles are welcome to attend as long as they do not ask questions. In this case the disciples were amazed that the gentiles could receive the Holy Spirit. People could convert but there were strict requirements. Paul told them they did not have to follow all of the requirement but understand what they represented.
BAPTIZED for the forgiveness of SINS , is that what you believe ?
I believe Baptism should take place at the age of consent when a person wants to join the church and dedicate their life to God. The infant baptism is a dedication service where the whole church and community commits to doing all they can to raise a child in the Christian faith. Some countries have many God Parents 15 or 16 is not uncommon.

I am an Anglican and a part of all the churches that follow the book of common prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Peter was preaching REPENTANCE and BAPTISM to receive then GIFT of the HOLY SPIRIT ?
There is a question mark but this is a true statement. "Peter replied, 'Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.'" Acts 2:38

Jesus taught the a lot about the Holy Spirit. Jesus promised His disciples that He would send the Holy Spirit to be with them and in them after His departure.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gentiles are welcome to attend as long as they do not ask questions. In this case the disciples were amazed that the gentiles could receive the Holy Spirit. People could convert but there were strict requirements. Paul told them they did not have to follow all of the requirement but understand what they represented.

I believe Baptism should take place at the age of consent when a person wants to join the church and dedicate their life to God. The infant baptism is a dedication service where the whole church and community commits to doing all they can to raise a child in the Christian faith. Some countries have many God Parents 15 or 16 is not uncommon.

I am an Anglican and a part of all the churches that follow the book of common prayer.
And what is the AGE of CONSENT and write with a verse if you have one ?

And tour thoghts as to what they were to REPENT OF ?

dan p

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
God has a reason He has kept me alive and work He wants me to do. He uses Science to accomplish that.
May God continue to bless you.
I can not believe when people criticize or speak negatively about science, especially when science plays such a crucial role in advancing our understanding of the world and improving our quality of life. Science is a systematic and evidence-based approach to exploring the natural world, and it has led to countless discoveries, technological advancements, and medical breakthroughs.
It's a very archaic worldview especially considering God made the laws of physics, mathematics, and the scientific method for that matter. But yeah, my grandfather died for Hodgkin's DIsease which is a form of cancer that is treatable now withh a success rate of over 90% especially if caught early. Just yesterday I had 7.3 liters of fluid draind out of my abdomin. That process has been around for a long time but now with ultrasound and studies of blood, they knew exactly were the fluid was and were able just about all of it out, then they knew what to put in the I.V to replace the protein I lost in the process. I thank God I haven't had any heart problems as of yet. Even if some issue arises, we have the trchnology to extend one's life for a long time in many cases.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And what is the AGE of CONSENT and write with a verse if you have one ?
The Bible talks about Jesus when He was 12 years old. Luke 2:41-52
And tour thoghts as to what they were to REPENT OF ?
Most people believe that children go to heaven. I had a dream about the bottomless pit though, when I was around 8 years old. Actually, I was under anesthesia during an operation. Some people believe that because they breath for you, that you do actually die. Many years later I came to realize the bottomless pit is a dormant volcano.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible talks about Jesus when He was 12 years old. Luke 2:41-52

Most people believe that children go to heaven. I had a dream about the bottomless pit though, when I was around 8 years old. Actually, I was under anesthesia during an operation. Some people believe that because they breath for you, that you do actually die. Many years later I came to realize the bottomless pit is a dormant volcano.
Read Luke 2:41 and , never does it talk about WATER BAPTISM !! So where is it found , maybe Matt 3:15 is what you meant ?

So why was Jesus WATER BAPTIZED and what sin did he have to REPENT OF ?

Gen 6:6 says that Jesus did repent ,what say you ?

dan p

Upvote 0