• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

When Did I Start Quarreling?

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Significant other you need to go back in time and assess when I started quarreling with you frequently and why. I started quarreling with you in response for the way you were treating me when I started trying to contact you.

I was not angry initially, I was just trying to figure out what was going on and every time I tried to contact you to talk to you to figure out or understand what is going on you ignored me. You knew I was reaching out to you. I had to contact persons in order to contact you which is absolutely humiliating and when you knew it was me you refused to answer me and you made it clear to those persons that you did not wish to speak to me. This is when I started quarreling with you. It is because of how you treated me, because of how you hurt me, when I was simply trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

Why did I come on this forum and began speaking? It was after trying to contact you online and you not responding. Then when I tried to send you a message you blocked me from sending you any messages. You did not want to hear anything I was saying.

God gave me a dream showing me where you accused me of dancing with another guy. I came to you to explain what was going on, you immediately shut me out saying you did not want to listen to me anymore. While talking like this, my former best friend was sitting in front of you looking on you. You had no problem with her presence but my presence you had a problem with which is humiliating.

God shows me that people in Jamaica, in the media, are laughing after me because of what I have said on this forum. They enjoy when I am hurt. Jesus Christ sees how much they enjoy all of this, and on the day of judgement these people in the media and elsewhere will have to give an account of themselves, but guess what I am trying to be honestly express how I feel.

I leave you in the hands of Jesus Christ.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Significant other you need to go back in time and assess when I started quarreling with you frequently and why. I started quarreling with you in response for the way you were treating me when I started trying to contact you.

I was not angry initially, I was just trying to figure out what was going on and every time I tried to contact you to talk to you to figure out or understand what is going on you ignored me. You knew I was reaching out to you. I had to contact persons in order to contact you which is absolutely humiliating and when you knew it was me you refused to answer me and you made it clear to those persons that you did not wish to speak to me. This is when I started quarreling with you. It is because of how you treated me, because of how you hurt me, when I was simply trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

Why did I come on this forum and began speaking? It was after trying to contact you online and you not responding. Then when I tried to send you a message you blocked me from sending you any messages. You did not want to hear anything I was saying.

God gave me a dream showing me where you accused me of dancing with another guy. I came to you to explain what was going on, you immediately shut me out saying you did not want to listen to me anymore. While talking like this, my former best friend was sitting in front of you looking on you. You had no problem with her presence but my presence you had a problem with which is humiliating.

God shows me that people in Jamaica, in the media, are laughing after me because of what I have said on this forum. They enjoy when I am hurt. Jesus Christ sees how much they enjoy all of this, and on the day of judgement these people in the media and elsewhere will have to give an account of themselves, but guess what I am trying to be honestly express how I feel.

I leave you in the hands of Jesus Christ.

Can you re-post without referring to yourself?

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, it's hard to comprehend.

Tell your story again without saying "me", "my" or "I".

There is no need to be sarcastic. What you said above is a reflection of what persons have being telling me all of my life, that I am stupid because I am unable to understand certain things that I should understand. I have difficulty understand simple things because my mind works different than most.

Upvote 0