when demonised born again believers get to HEAVEN, then what happens to their demons?

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He was wrong.

Let me say that again: he was wrong.

Wrong and extremely dangerous.

Look, you shouldn't be so quick to believe people.

oh i dont care about people like him at all. believe me i grew up ina very extrmeme fundamental kind of church that saw demons everywhere. even your own emotions were demons. grief was a demon. things like that. they were simple uneducated redneck types

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
also what does field of influence mean?
Everyone's body has an electromagnetic field around it.

The same electromagnetic signals are sent throughout the body and the brain to convey thoughts and bodily functions.

When two of these spherical electromagnetic fields intersect, imprecise communication occurs, leading to many types of misunderstandings.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I mean trigger in a psychological sense.

Since the triggering occurs on an emotional level and results in the discernmentalist to say "this person has a Jezebel spirit" the person either has lust issues or control issues.

Basically, it has to do with their own sanctification - but they're not ready to self examine.

yeah, it might have been lust. the woman hwo had na issue with me was a bit of a push over

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure I like that much better. It seems to lack charity.

ok. they were nice people. just a little naive? i dont know if that word is rude or not in your country. yeah they were nice but very extreme i hated it. glad i left that life behind. a lot of my friends are people who have studies all kinds of theology or philosophy and they tend to question everythign they hear, which is good. discerning people.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everyone's body has an electromagnetic field around it.

The same electromagnetic signals are sent throughout the body and the brain to convey thoughts and bodily functions.

When two of these spherical electromagnetic fields intersect, imprecise communication occurs, leading to many types of misunderstandings.

oh i thought hat was some kind of new age thing? i knew a hippy type who believed that. i didnt realise it was real science. i must admit i am a rationalist. i believe mostly in science that has been proven.

i know creation does have some kind of force field around it though. that is how birds when they m,igrate, know where to go?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
oh i thought hat was some kind of new age thing? i knew a hippy type who believed that. i didnt realise it was real science. i must admit i am a rationalist. i believe mostly in science that has been proven.

i know creation does have some kind of force field around it though. that is how birds when they m,igrate, know where to go?
Apparently this electromagnetic field boils down to the atomic level.

I don't care much for new age generalizations, it gets in the way of examining phenomenon.

I've read that birds use the earth's EM field to navigate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟821,661.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This question probably shows that i have too much time on my hands right now but am curious:

When a true born again Christian dies, their spirits go to Heaven (because the spirit man or woman is sealed in Christ and completely redeemed). But let us say that the Christian although they were fit for salvation still struggled with demonic oppression and had not been delivered when they died, where do their demons go?

i know this probably sounds silly but i dont have much of a theological training and am just curious? considering demon oppression can mean anything including sicknesses, night terrors, seeing demons, having a habit they can't shake off eg smoking, lying etc

please note that this os a theologival question not a personal one. when we get to heaven we will be in the joy of the Lord so doubt we will be worried about it. am just asking out of idle curiosity. i guess i need a new hobby or something lol :D

Believers can be oppressed and even manipulated by demons during this life. But we do not take them with us at death /resurrection. Death is one separator and then the judgment and it would be impossible to be in the presence of demons in a place where there are no demons ie the New Heavens and the New Earth.

Upvote 0

Silly Uncle Wayne

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
✟102,646.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
This question probably shows that i have too much time on my hands right now but am curious:

When a true born again Christian dies, their spirits go to Heaven (because the spirit man or woman is sealed in Christ and completely redeemed). But let us say that the Christian although they were fit for salvation still struggled with demonic oppression and had not been delivered when they died, where do their demons go?

i know this probably sounds silly but i dont have much of a theological training and am just curious? considering demon oppression can mean anything including sicknesses, night terrors, seeing demons, having a habit they can't shake off eg smoking, lying etc

please note that this os a theologival question not a personal one. when we get to heaven we will be in the joy of the Lord so doubt we will be worried about it. am just asking out of idle curiosity. i guess i need a new hobby or something lol :D
To the fiery pit. All people will be refined at judgement. To me it would be more of a question as to why they have a demon in the first place... did they decide to hold a seance during which time they got killed? :)

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
also i was told by a top deliverance ministr (one of those bigwigs in the US who does exorcisms TB Joshua style stuff) that i have demons in me of stomach issues and joint pains. he said those demons will kill me eventually. but i ben born again and have many fruits of spirit and a changed walk. i changed 180 degrees when i got saved. am i perfect? no! perfection hapens when we get to glory

Any teacher/deliverance minster who goes against the word of God is not God's minster but a wolf in sheep's clothing. Why do you trust his word? Has his teaching been sound? Is he following scripture? These sound like lies from Satan to me.

Matthew 7:15
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Test what he says against scripture.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i was kicked out s church once because they said i had Jezebel spirit.

'Jezebel Spirit' - not a phrase mentioned in the bible. Sometimes 'Charismatics' seem to be making things up. Instead 'Jezebel' behaviour could be a fruit of the sin nature. God Bless :)

When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these (Gal 5:19-20)

Last edited:
Reactions: Thera
Upvote 0

Kris Jordan

Acts 4:12
May 1, 2019
Southern California
Visit site
✟46,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my sister had a full on conversion to Christ. she is the real deal.... but she had a demon of self rejection cast out of her at a meeting. i am also a real born again believer with big conversion story but had an Ahab demon cast out of me during a self deliverance... also the bible never says demons cant egt in believers....yes the hOLY Spirit comes to indwell us but doe sthat mean a demon cannot??? the holy spirit goes into ALL who receive him..... receiving the holy spirit does not depend on us being good enough. we are clean when we recieve christ. but we can still have cancer, arthritis, diabetes etc these can be demons

Hi WrappedUpInHisLove,

Things like cancer, arthritis, diabetes, sickness, and self-rejection, stomach issues, and joint pain are NOT demons. They are results of living in a fallen world where sin entered in and corrupted God's perfectly created universe and people (Adam and Eve).

Demonic possession is when a wicked, evil spirit enters into a person and controls them. In the Bible, there are instances where demons were cast out and there are instances where diseases, death, sickness, lameness, etc. were healed. Those are two separate things. Do not confuse the two. If things that fall into the category of physical illnesses were demons, Jesus would have cast them out rather than heal them physically.

Just because someone in a "deliverance" ministry tells you stomach issues, joint pain, and self-rejection are demons, do not believe them. You have to check everything against what God teaches in His Word and believe only those things (and people) whose doctrine lines up with God's. Not vice-versa.

In addition to what I've already shared with you from the Word, read Matthew 12:43-45. Jesus describes what happens when a legitimate demon is cast out of a person. Note His description of what happens afterwards. That spirit tries to find rest elsewhere but doesn't. When it returns to the person it once occupied, it can only go back in IF it finds the "house" unoccupied - meaning, not occupied by the HOLY Spirit. If Jesus was referring to another demonic spirit occupying that person at the time the original demon returned, that first demon would simply "join the party" of the others there, as referenced in verse 45. I don't care who tells you otherwise, only what God's Word declares as true is Truth.

Take note of what Paul says in 2 Corinthians 5:17-18. Born-again believers have been made new creations in Christ. The old has passed away and all things have become new -- and all these things are from God, as the first half of verse 18 declares. God does not share His possessions with Satan. Ever!

Do not be deceived. Start reading your Bible every day (New Testament to start) and learn what God has to say about everything -- and stop listening to people who dish out nonsense disguised as "truth."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi WrappedUpInHisLove,

Things like cancer, arthritis, diabetes, sickness, and self-rejection, stomach issues, and joint pain are NOT demons. They are results of living in a fallen world where sin entered in and corrupted God's perfectly created universe and people (Adam and Eve).

Demonic possession is when a wicked, evil spirit enters into a person and controls them. In the Bible, there are instances where demons were cast out and there are instances where diseases, death, sickness, lameness, etc. were healed. Those are two separate things. Do not confuse the two. If things that fall into the category of physical illnesses were demons, Jesus would have cast them out rather than heal them physically.

Just because someone in a "deliverance" ministry tells you stomach issues, joint pain, and self-rejection are demons, do not believe them. You have to check everything against what God teaches in His Word and believe only those things (and people) whose doctrine lines up with God's. Not vice-versa.

In addition to what I've already shared with you from the Word, read Matthew 12:43-45. Jesus describes what happens when a legitimate demon is cast out of a person. Note His description of what happens afterwards. That spirit tries to find rest elsewhere but doesn't. When it returns to the person it once occupied, it can only go back in IF it finds the "house" unoccupied - meaning, not occupied by the HOLY Spirit. If Jesus was referring to another demonic spirit occupying that person at the time the original demon returned, that first demon would simply "join the party" of the others there, as referenced in verse 45. I don't care who tells you otherwise, only what God's Word declares as true is Truth.

Take note of what Paul says in 2 Corinthians 5:17-18. Born-again believers have been made new creations in Christ. The old has passed away and all things have become new -- and all these things are from God, as the first half of verse 18 declares. God does not share His possessions with Satan. Ever!

Do not be deceived. Start reading your Bible every day (New Testament to start) and learn what God has to say about everything -- and stop listening to people who dish out nonsense disguised as "truth."

Evil spirits are not neccesarily cast out when you convert it can happen they stay until you do something and discover them, and i am not talking because the air is free i talk because it happened to me.

Yes christians can have demons, not 'possesed' supposedly, but the 'demonization' term is used here, is when there is a spirit that needs to be cast out of you, i am talking with my experience, i had some spirit that i recognized i had when i discovered them from when i was a child and teen.

But i don't know if you would believe so... think what you want. God bless.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul was oppressed by the works of Satan and he had a lot happen to him where he should have died, but God held him together because he was told by Jesus Christ to go to Jerusalem. Would God’s Word ever return to Him void? No.

The Bible (God’s Word) teaches us many things we need to take into consideration as a whole - that means not cherry picking verses and not going by solely of one’s own experiences. We can even deceive ourselves! So this is why we, as God-fearing and Christ believing Christians MUST adhere and trust His Word over all. :yellowheart:

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Paul was oppressed by the works of Satan and he had a lot happen to him where he should have died, but God held him together because he was told by Jesus Christ to go to Jerusalem. Would God’s Word ever return to Him void? No.

The Bible (God’s Word) teaches us many things we need to take into consideration as a whole - that means not cherry picking verses and not going by solely of one’s own experiences. We can even deceive ourselves! So this is why we, as God-fearing and Christ believing Christians MUST adhere and trust His Word over all. :yellowheart:

When i discerned an evil spirit that was giving me intrusive thoughts i drove it off, and the thoughts stopped forever and they were tormenting me, are you saying i don't want to rely on that expereince? very real for me i tell you. God bless.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When i discerned an evil spirit that was giving me intrusive thoughts i drove it off

You or the power of Christ’s name drove it off?

are you saying i don't want to rely on that expereince? very real for me i tell you.

Depends on what experience you say it is from.

~ Discerning spirits ~
:yellowheart:

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

The demon can come along with..... but it must bring it's own drinks and a desert....

All kidding aside... regardless of whether Christians have or have no demon.. NO evil unrighteous spirit will be allowed in heaven or the new heaven and the new earth..

Upvote 0