When CT becomes news.

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I used to be triggered by the term CT (Conspiracy Theory) when all evidence points to said CT in truth. The mentality of the label worked its magic to disassociate self from engagement of discussing truth, by the non-truth, of the label attached to the evidence. However, upon further examination its not the evidence rated CT but the human behind that evidence.

As I type this out a door is opening to examine this phenomenon...

1> The info is truth.
2> The human has investment in ferreting out truth.
3> It is labeled CT by gatekeepers.

It becomes apparent this is done deliberately to the weak minded (like me) to associate the info to the human and call both CT. This phenomenon, when examined, liberates the human and in the realm of thought, where entire processes can be examined in a nano second, but, would take a book to explain the truth of the thought tree. I find the term, established, is not our friend as established means lots of money/root of all evil. Yet, how does one blame the human for protecting their wealth as #2 can be switched from truth to money. If truth costs the human money that spent their lives acquiring the root then "rejoice in truth" scripture has no meaning to them. Some are going to recognize the following and because established gatekeepers forbid it one will reword it.

There is info. 1
There are 'humans'. 2
There is no 'infohuman'. 3
Media labeling as 'infohuman' is a method deliberate to combine attach 'info 1' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements and ACTIONS made by humans 2.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE INFORMATION primary source 1?
DO YOU ATTACK & TYPECAST THROUGH USE OF Gatekeepers/Mods/MSM/Cancel Culture/ Etc... ?

When the above questions are applied to self in our realm of conspiracy with truth as the forefront of our efforts. One must ask, what put a human over another human in how much wealth we have, termed established? That is the separator of this current reality.

Thanks for the platform to spew some truth... Be well fellow truth diggers.

Last edited:

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm... The OP is difficult for me to read.

Who are these "gatekeepers?"

Also, how do we assume that the info is true to begin with? Isn't the whole point of investigating the evidence to see if a proposed thing is true or not?

It seems to me that the scientific method is a method that's been shown time and time again to have tangible, accurate results. If you want to know if something is true... Why not just use that?

Could you give an example of info that is true, but was dismissed by those "gatekeepers?"

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I used to be triggered by the term CT (Conspiracy Theory) when all evidence points to said CT in truth. The mentality of the label worked its magic to disassociate self from engagement of discussing truth, by the non-truth, of the label attached to the evidence. However, upon further examination its not the evidence rated CT but the human behind that evidence.

1> The info is truth.

It becomes apparent this is done deliberately to the weak minded (like me) to associate the info to the human and call both CT. This phenomenon, when examined, liberates the human and in the realm of thought, where entire processes can be examined in a nano second, but, would take a book to explain the truth of the thought tree. I find the term, established, is not our friend as established means lots of money/root of all evil. Yet, how does one blame the human for protecting their wealth as #2 can be switched from truth to money. If truth costs the human money that spent their lives acquiring the root then "rejoice in truth" scripture has no meaning to them. Some are going to recognize the following and because established gatekeepers forbid it one will reword it.

There is info. 1
There are 'humans'. 2
Media labeling as 'infohuman' is a method deliberate to combine attach 'info 1' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements and ACTIONS made by humans 2.
DO YOU ATTACK & TYPECAST THROUGH USE OF Gatekeepers/Mods/MSM/Cancel Culture/ Etc... ?

When the above questions are applied to self in our realm of conspiracy with truth as the forefront of our efforts. One must ask, what put a human over another human in how much wealth we have, termed established? That is the separator of this current reality.

It's not the attacks that reduce the impact of Conspiracy models. It's the very poor success record of exposing such "secrets". All so often a conspiracy theory requires vast numbers of people to keep secret meetings and communications near and dear to their heart. The truth is the so few people in the world can keep a secret of their true intentions. People are just not that good at hiding what they believe to be true.

If you want to find a murderer, just check his Facebook page for pictures of him doing it. That's what deviant people are really like.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1> The info is truth.

There is info. 1
There are 'humans'. 2

The thing about CT's is that they remain conspiracy theories. If one was to be true it would move out of being a conspiracy and become fact. The fact is all CT's are not provable because they lack evidence.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The thing about CT's is that they remain conspiracy theories. If one was to be true it would move out of being a conspiracy and become fact. The fact is all CT's are not provable because they lack evidence.

So... If one posts a fact (one) and it is moved to CT (like but not limited too... legislative body of each state are final authority of election rules and laws but governors etc superseded said law to implement changes ). Furthermore, said fact was acquired on an established CT board to be put back into another CT due to implications of said fact applied to recent elections and past elections (Bernie Sanders) . Now that it has ran the full gauntlet on both sides of the isle who keeps putting this in CT? Too much evidence is piling up , but, still conspiracy theory. Anyways, it is an honor to talk truth in a fictional label (at times) of CT.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

1> The info is truth.

There is info. 1
There are 'humans'. 2

What??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not the attacks that reduce the impact of Conspiracy models. It's the very poor success record of exposing such "secrets". All so often a conspiracy theory requires vast numbers of people to keep secret meetings and communications near and dear to their heart. The truth is the so few people in the world can keep a secret of their true intentions. People are just not that good at hiding what they believe to be true.

If you want to find a murderer, just check his Facebook page for pictures of him doing it. That's what deviant people are really like.
I have noted the same issue with government conspiracies. A government that can barely get out of its own way somehow creates a massive event, requiring thousands of people keeping secrets. People can't keep secrets.

Upvote 0