Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
COMMENTARY: YouTube recently censored podcasts from the Ruth Institute, citing World Health Organization’s pro-abortion standards.

My organization, the Ruth Institute, has been inducted into the ranks of the censored. YouTube removed three episodes of The Dr. J Show, our weekly interview podcast.

But I don’t want you to feel sorry for me. Other individuals and organizations have suffered much more at the hands of Big Tech than we have. I want two things from you. First, I want you to understand exactly what this incident reveals about The Sexual State, the political/sexual/social regime under which we all now live. Second, I want you to take this opportunity to evangelize people in your lives who may now be more receptive to learning about the Catholic Church’s humane teaching on human sexuality.

First, the bare facts. YouTube removed three episodes of The Dr. J Show. In its notification of removal, YouTube stated it “does not allow content about abortion that contradicts expert consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization (WHO) and poses a serious risk of bodily harm or death.” (You can view these episodes on our Rumble site, an alternative to Google-owned YouTube.) The first interview with breast cancer surgeon Dr. Angela Lanfranchi was originally posted in January 2021. The second interview with Dr. Lanfranchi,and an interview with biologist Dr. Joel Brindwere posted in October 2021. Dr. Angela Lanfranchi explained the medical pathways by which an induced abortion increases the risk of breast cancer.

Continued below.
When Big Tech Upholds the Sexual State