When anyone sins grievously for years ....

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
... against his wife, parishioners or members, children, and members on this forum/site,

has anyone found a solution ?

(apparently totally without repentance, blaming us (members of the forum), blaming Jesus, blaming God, cursing, denouncing Jesus, denouncing Christianity,,, )

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
... against his wife, parishioners or members, children, and members on this forum/site,

(apparently totally without repentance, blaming us (members of the forum), blaming Jesus, blaming God, cursing, denouncing Jesus, denouncing Christianity,,, )

Mat 18:15 - “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.

Mat 18:16 - “But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Mat 18:17 - “And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Mat 18:15 - “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.

Mat 18:16 - “But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Mat 18:17 - “And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.
THis has been posted for a while , 'before all the forum members' (a lot more than two or three witnesses) ....
and now false claims being made by the so-called minister of stalking, etc ....
So I don't know anything else that could be done ..... (on this forum)

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Been a believer???

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Been a believer???
I don't know if I can post more - he is claiming stalking, and refusing to talk with pretty much anyone who offers true help... and in this forum, and the foul things he said he did while married, and his disrespecting Jesus now, and Christianity overall...
I am at a loss of what to do if anything on this forum....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Been a believer???
He claimed to be a minister with over 50 affairs against his wife, and more.
(on this forum last month).

This is seemingly the best direction,
but I don't know if the forum permits this or not.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He claimed to be a minister with over 50 affairs against his wife, and more.
(on this forum last month).

This is seemingly the best direction,
but I don't know if the forum permits this or not.
Open dialogue with the mods and talk it through?

• Agree
Reactions: Phil W
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God saves to the uttermost but Paul expelled those in serious sin - removing the sanctity of the church over them in the hope they would suffer to the point of finding repentance - scripture records a case of this being successful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
< shrugs > why were you going to condemn ?
Cause one was claim to be promiscuous and brought out into the open to be viewed and examined by we who call ourselves more righteous than they. I thought it normal to, then, find a nice smooth stone to throw...... Why else would they have been brought out into the open?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Cause one was claim to be promiscuous and brought out into the open to be viewed and examined by we who call ourselves more righteous than they. I thought it normal to, then, find a nice smooth stone to throw...... Why else would they have been brought out into the open?
Ask them. THey posted it last month, on the 19th I think. Openly. And today without repenting they posted a lot of horrible anti-Jesus stuff again. , openly...

Why do you call yourself more righteous than the wicked sinners ?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ask them. THey posted it last month, on the 19th I think. Openly. And today without repenting they posted a lot of horrible anti-Jesus stuff again. , openly...

Why do you call yourself more righteous than the wicked sinners ?
It just seemed that one would not shine a spotlight on another they deemed just as holy as themselves. This is usually the mark of one who esteems themselves higher than the on which the light is being shined.

nevertheless...This is my advice to you:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It just seemed that one would not shine a spotlight on another they deemed just as holy as themselves. This is usually the mark of one who esteems themselves higher than the on which the light is being shined.

nevertheless...This is my advice to you:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."
Your posts are not making any sense here.
No one said that that one was ever holy at all.

Yes, he that is unjust is unjust still.

That is the problem as he puts it, and far far worse than that , as he puts it himself.

Upvote 0