When Adam sinned, it was Adam that draw back from the Creator, and not the opposite

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When Adam sinned, it was Adam that draw back from the Creator, and not the opposite (Gen 3:8-10):

• “For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.” (Psalms 31.21).

Many times, someone miss feeling the presence of Jesus. Because of this they quit thanking the Creator. They put off taking time alone with Jesus in prayer. They don’t understand being truth that Jesus, on a daily basis, prove His love for us in the minimal things. Unfortunately, we only care about great wonders.

You can be sure: only our iniquities have separated between we and our God, and our sins have hidden His face from us, that He will not hear us (Isaiah 59.2). As we refuse to forgive being hurt, this hamper us of seeing the face of Jesus.

Good afternoon and make sure He is near you. Let us not be slacking off. It is us that turn our backs on Him.