bobznew

Apr 19, 2004
South Mississippi
✟16,462.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When a king gives an order, he knows that it will be carried out. He doesn't have to repeat himself over and over again.

I just read that in Hagin's book "The Believer's Authority". This is totally shaking up my way of thinking about stuff. I have to remind myself that it is my privilege and duty as a member of the Body of Christ to RULE and REIGN as a preist-king, as Jesus did, in the order of Melchizedek.

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
When a king gives an order, he knows that it will be carried out. He doesn't have to repeat himself over and over again.

I just read that in Hagin's book "The Believer's Authority". This is totally shaking up my way of thinking about stuff. I have to remind myself that it is my privilege and duty as a member of the Body of Christ to RULE and REIGN as a preist-king, as Jesus did, in the order of Melchizedek.

Yes, you are right! We must claim our authority as children of the Most High! It is up to us, to exercise this authority by using the mighty name of Jesus! Oh, what a gift He is to us! He has provided everything we need in order to meet the trials and tribulations of this world with an expectation and attitude that what we request from God the Father in His name shall be done for us! Amen!

Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you."

Upvote 0