✟7,955.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone

My name is Cee and I’m a student. I love Jesus and talking about anything Faith related! God is so good! I just want to be able to talk about Him 24/7 whenever I can.

I’m using this forum to find others who love God and who are Jesus addicted lol.... people who are just down to talk about The Lord & His Word and just generally be there to encourage others.

Maybe we can make a whatsapp group?
If you’re interested please private message me your number and I can start a group! :)

I’ve been trying to find people like this for quite a while and nothing yet. So I thought I’d post this on a Christian forum and see if I can find anyone.

Thank you!

Last edited:

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone

My name is Cee and I’m a student. I love Jesus and talking about anything Faith related! God is so good! I just want to be able to talk about Him 24/7 whenever I can.

I’m using this forum to find others who love God and who are Jesus addicted lol.... people who are just down to talk about The Lord & His Word and just generally be there to encourage others.

Maybe we can make a whatsapp group?
If you’re interested please private message me your number and I can start a group! :)

I’ve been trying to find people like this for quite a while and nothing yet. So I thought I’d post this on a Christian forum and see if I can find anyone.

Thank you!
Welcome to CF. I am sure you will find friendship and fellowship and some stimulating discussions here.

(For an older, technologically impaired guy like me, could you tell me what is a WhatsApp?)

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
(For an older, technologically impaired guy like me, could you tell me what is a WhatsApp?)
Here Here :] let me say welcome and also "Whatchoo talking bout Willis?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
^_^
Here Here :] let me say welcome and also "Whatchoo talking bout Willis?"
Yeah, I was thinking about that...but wasn’t sure that these young’uns nowadays would get the reference.^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShantoM

Oct 13, 2018
Kuwait
✟15,202.00
Country
Kuwait
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear all,
Praise the Lord.

I have made a whatsapp group for all those who want to share faith and spiritual life. This will be a place where we canpray for each other and grow stronger together like a tree that can bear many variety of fruits...
+96569617169

Thank you
God bless you.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟879,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. There appears to be several new folks in one thread. I hope that all of you enjoy Christian Forums. I don't know about whatsapp, but best wishes with that.

Upvote 0