What's your song?

selune

Feb 3, 2004
✟17,896.00
Faith
Protestant
MsAnne said:
Ours is "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. We usually sing it together when it comes on. I have to tell you, he's not only much sexier than Ewan McGregor, but when he sings his part.... oh mannnnn, I melt every time.
Oh indeed! My husband loves to sing that to and it's hard not to go weak in the knees!

Reactions: MsAnne
Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
mistygail said:
Well we have several. :D

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
Thousand Smiles An Hour by Keili Rain (Spelled wrong I am sure)
and Just Want To Be With you, by I can't remember who are some of our favorites. :D
I love Van Morrison...love, love, love, love, love him. :) I like Brown Eyed Girl, but I have so many other favorites. Crazy Love and Into the Mystic are my absolute favorites, but both those songs remind my of my ex. Van is the man.

Upvote 0

mistygail

Feb 21, 2002
Broken Arrow, OK
Visit site
✟15,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
HeatherJay said:
I love Van Morrison...love, love, love, love, love him. :) I like Brown Eyed Girl, but I have so many other favorites. Crazy Love and Into the Mystic are my absolute favorites, but both those songs remind my of my ex. Van is the man.
My husband has always loved Brown Eyed Girl, always thought he'd marry a brown eyed girl, but never even dated one until me. :blush: Makes me feel extra special everytime I hear that song! :kiss:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HigherPraiz

Oct 3, 2003
✟233.00
Faith
Christian
this may sound weird because we have three songs...

one is the Star Spangled Banner...because he is a firefighter and a police man...

the other one is "Feels like home to me" i dont know who the auther is but it is a beautiful song

lastly...its a song i wrote about how we met...i sang it on our wedding day

Upvote 0