• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What's your song?

Discussion in 'Married Couples' started by Jenna, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Tumburu

Tumburu New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The last relationship I was in where we had "our song" was Control by Puddle of Mudd. I wasn't a Christian at the time, and neither was she. Needless to say the song, and that relationship, was not particularly healthy...

2. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Caribbean Queen

+69
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    "How your love makes me feel" By Diamond Rio. It's not really a slow song, but it describes us and our relationship to a T.

3. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Well we have several. :D

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
    Thousand Smiles An Hour by Keili Rain (Spelled wrong I am sure)
    and Just Want To Be With you, by I can't remember who are some of our favorites. :D

4. MsAnne

MsAnne :)

+305
    Protestant
    Private
    Ours is "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. We usually sing it together when it comes on. I have to tell you, he's not only much sexier than Ewan McGregor, but when he sings his part.... oh mannnnn, I melt every time.

5. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    AWWWW A pregnant woman should not be reading all this mushy stuff! LOL

6. selune

selune Well-Known Member

+68
    Protestant
    Oh indeed! My husband loves to sing that to and it's hard not to go weak in the knees!

7. Flipper

Flipper Flippant Dolphin

+195
    Lutheran
    Married
    Ours is A Whole New World from Disney's Aladdin.

8. Flipper

Flipper Flippant Dolphin

+195
    Lutheran
    Married
    I know this is off the subject, but would you be a Tom Baker fan? ;)

9. HeatherJay

HeatherJay Kisser of Boo-Boos

+1,778
    Nazarene
    Married
    US-Others
    I love Van Morrison...love, love, love, love, love him. :) I like Brown Eyed Girl, but I have so many other favorites. Crazy Love and Into the Mystic are my absolute favorites, but both those songs remind my of my ex. Van is the man.

10. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    My husband has always loved Brown Eyed Girl, always thought he'd marry a brown eyed girl, but never even dated one until me. :blush: Makes me feel extra special everytime I hear that song! :kiss:

11. Mistyfogg

Mistyfogg Well-Known Member

+115
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Lame. All of this is lame

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  12. Phoebe

Phoebe TwoBrickShyOfAFullLoad

+75
    Lutheran
    Married
    "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday" (...but not as much as tomorrow...)
    I don't know who sang it. It came out in the late '60's or early '70's.

13. the_extreme

the_extreme New Member

+2
    Christian
    What a cool topic. There's a lot of good tunes that have been posted so far!

I proposed to my wife by singing along to Nat King Cole's "When I Fall In Love". It had a lot of meaning for us both, since my wife was my first girlfriend too :blush:

The Extreme :cool:

14. HigherPraiz

HigherPraiz New Member

+4
    Christian
    this may sound weird because we have three songs...

one is the Star Spangled Banner...because he is a firefighter and a police man...

the other one is "Feels like home to me" i dont know who the auther is but it is a beautiful song

lastly...its a song i wrote about how we met...i sang it on our wedding day