Visit site
✟4,598.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ok, I'm going to go all mushy on y'all. lol :)

Mine and my husband's song is "When I said 'I do' " by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman-Black. :D Every once in a while one of us will put it on and we'll hold each other close and squish each other's toes for a few minutes. Some day I'll teach him how to dance again, that forgetful guy. lol

What is your song?

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You Were Meant For Me by Jewel, it was on the radio the night I fell in love with him...and Her Man by Gary Allen, we danced to that song at a club and I truly forgot there was anyone else in the whole wide world at that moment.

Upvote 0

Mistyfogg

Oct 30, 2003
✟9,034.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Our song is Everything I Do, I Do It For You, by Bryan Adams. Right after we got married, we were at the beach late at night and he took my hand and we were slow dancing and he sang the entire song to me...it was so sweet:) Since then, it has been our song.

Upvote 0

sparrowintheark

Sparrow in the Ark
Feb 23, 2004
Texas
✟154.00
Faith
Pentecostal
:hug: YOU'RE STILL THE One By Shania Twain. God I thank You we have made it this far.
My huband and I would always sing this song together when we would go to Kareoke
Parties!! Now It is Don't BE STUPID (YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU).

ECCLESIASTES: 3:4 There is a right time for every
thing; A time to cry; A time to laugh; A time to grive
and; A time to Dance!!!
Taken from THE LIVING BIBLE PARAPHRASED.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
wandering_celt said:
Well seeing as how we're getting divorced, I guess my song is "Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen". ;) Well... I thought it was funny!

HeatherJay- Love the pic and the Kisser of Boo-Boos line. :)
LOL!:D

Upvote 0

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Mistyfogg said:
Our song is Everything I Do, I Do It For You, by Bryan Adams. Right after we got married, we were at the beach late at night and he took my hand and we were slow dancing and he sang the entire song to me...it was so sweet:) Since then, it has been our song.
Awww, that song is so sweet! I love brian adams

Pray that we find the perfect song for us:pray:

Upvote 0

selune

Feb 3, 2004
✟17,896.00
Faith
Protestant
hisbloodformysins said:
Awww, we don't really have a song. We decided we needed one so we just picked one, but not the same thing. We still need a song. But the song we picked was DC talk's God sent.

Hey, don't feel bad, picking one that you both like is great! dc talk is so uplifting, my husband loves to roam the house when doing chores singing their stuff.

Upvote 0