Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
L

Lovely Lane

Thanks for bringing Bro. Nathanael to us, I had forgotten about him.

I've seen Bro. Nathanael before, something to do with Alex Jones when I was reading up on what I'd call a conspiracy site called Prison Planet. He has many videos, many times he speaks what I feel, especially concerning the Zionist.

Really do not know much about the Bro. except that he is a former Jew and is not a priest of ROCOR, but he say's he did time in a ROCOR monastery. So, I can not say of his background other than that. So, all I can go on is the man's words and actions. So far, he appears to be well informed in his subject. Of course, we should remember that Bro. Nathanael does not speak for ROCOR.

I have great appreciation for ROCOR, they are well grounded in the faith.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Look him up. He makes thousands of spot on points IRT Jewish occupation of Palestine, Jewish mistreatment of Christians and our principals, and still, in this day, through all they've gone thru, still resent Christ and hate Him and us.
Yes, I agree.
I don't wish to be labeled as an conspiracy nut or a stormfront fan but I have been eyeballing the ADL, Hollywood/TV, and some other organizations. And I agree with Bro. Nathanael here.

Christians are in several groups as why not wage public awareness of the Zionist and ADL; some support the Zionist, some just don't make waves, and many are busy fighting each other. my opinion.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

BroVids.com — Brother Nathanael's Amazing Videos!

Eyes wide open, or antisemetic fear mongerer?

Seems he has a great deal of love for the non elitist Israelis and the scattered Jews who are innocent in all this.:prayer:
I say that he is on target. Also, that [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] Riot business that no one speaks of except for cry's of foul play by Russian gov is typical tactic for the Zionist and the ADL.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think he makes good points.

They need to stop the violence and nonsense and realize they both have the right to exist.

Both parties are guilty and the US is also guilty of being silent went the Israelis have taken the over homes of many Palestinians.

There will never be peace until both side agree they have the right to exist.

This idea many Christians in the USA have thinking the Jews have the right to the land is wrong too...and it fuels the problem.

God is not concerned about real estate.

There are many Palestinian Christians...and they're really between a rock and a hard place!

Upvote 0

JuJube

Dec 27, 2006
Corpus Christi Texas
✟16,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I think he makes good points.

They need to stop the violence and nonsense and realize they both have the right to exist.

Both parties are guilty and the US is also guilty of being silent went the Israelis have taken the over homes of many Palestinians.

There will never be peace until both side agree they have the right to exist.

This idea many Christians in the USA have thinking the Jews have the right to the land is wrong too...and it fuels the problem.

God is not concerned about real estate.

There are many Palestinian Christians...and they're really between a rock and a hard place!

Sorry this is a little off topic, but I heard a good one the other day, it was a definition of "between a rock and a hard place". It is: a good place to plant ones feet firmly in order to propel oneself in a forward manner ....in other words, to take a leap of faith !!! ;)

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sorry this is a little off topic, but I heard a good one the other day, it was a definition of "between a rock and a hard place". It is: a good place to plant ones feet firmly in order to propel oneself in a forward manner ....in other words, to take a leap of faith !!! ;)
I posted an opinion of a different video anyway. I don't know how that happened.

I should have just watched the video right there in the post.

That stuff is pathetic blasphemy!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jews may still reject Jesus, but one day they will see Him split the sky wide open and when they do they will realize He really was their Messiah, but by that time it will be too late to take part in eternal life. I say just pray for those who continue to put Jesus on open display in mockery and those who follow Him. Little has changed in 2,000 years since and little will change until the Lord decides otherwise and opens their eyes to the truth (Romans 9-11)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I read a criticism of him by a popular televangelist that said he was no more than antisemitic. :doh:

But I read a periodical he wrote directly after a non-hamas suicide bomb that mourned for the common Israeli. He mourns for the common Israeli living across the globe in poverty or under persecution.

Seems his distaste is for the elitist Jews who control the media, the global economy, and the global industrial military complex. :sorry:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for bringing Bro. Nathanael to us, I had forgotten about him.

I've seen Bro. Nathanael before, something to do with Alex Jones when I was reading up on what I'd call a conspiracy site called Prison Planet. He has many videos, many times he speaks what I feel, especially concerning the Zionist.

Really do not know much about the Bro. except that he is a former Jew and is not a priest of ROCOR, but he say's he did time in a ROCOR monastery. So, I can not say of his background other than that. So, all I can go on is the man's words and actions. So far, he appears to be well informed in his subject. Of course, we should remember that Bro. Nathanael does not speak for ROCOR.

I have great appreciation for ROCOR, they are well grounded in the faith.

Sorry bro......but what is ROCOR?

I've tried a google search but there are dozens of links to go thru. Not saying your'e an expert, but at least lead me to which definition I should pursue for better understanding of the group.:sorry:

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

maybe so, but you left out the most important part, Stuck.

'Stuck between a rock and hard place' means can't go nowhere. Right?

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Sorry bro......but what is ROCOR?

I've tried a google search but there are dozens of links to go thru. Not saying your'e an expert, but at least lead me to which definition I should pursue for better understanding of the group.:sorry:
Sorry for that.
ROCOR is part of our Eastern Orthodoxy brothers; Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia.
Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is/was some controversy of ROCOR inside the EO's. Especially concerning OCA at one time. (Orthodox Church in America)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
L

Lovely Lane

What stuff would that be?

What brother Nathanael says about Jewry and Zionism or the Zionism he ridicules.
Is he blaspheming or are the folks he's outing blaspheming?:confused:

Many Christians believe that the 1948 Zionist are biblical Israel, I don't. This is what Bro. Nathanael has to say....very interesting.
Are Jews The Chosen People? - YouTube

If nothing else considered, Bro. Nathanael speaks his mind unapologetically.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What stuff would that be?

What brother Nathanael says about Jewry and Zionism or the Zionism he ridicules.
Is he blaspheming or are the folks he's outing blaspheming?:confused:
I refer to the stuff being said by these Jewish comedians. That's some terrible stuff...obviously they have NO respect of Jesus.

That stuff made me CRINGE!!!

One can only pray that their hearts might be changed!!!

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for that.
ROCOR is part of our Eastern Orthodoxy brothers; Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia.
Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is/was some controversy of ROCOR inside the EO's. Especially concerning OCA at one time. (Orthodox Church in America)

Thanks. I thought brother Nathanael was orthodox, just since he talks so much about it in his videos.

Don't know all that much about him, but his words are certainly unapologetically in defense of Christ Jesus and Christianity. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That guy is a nutcase. He sounds like a neo nazi sometimes heh.

This seems to me to be the only criticism folks can come up with. He sounds as such, but his harsh words are almost 100% at the attackers of Christendom and those who would make the whole of the globe their slaves.

I wonder though if perhaps his no nonsense approach will help or hurt his cause of bringing attention to our mindless following of the wolf in sheeps clothing.:sorry:

Upvote 0