Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm majoring in aerospace engineering. Start next month, and registering for classes now. How about y'all? What's your major, and what classes will you be taking? Or what classes did you take last year, if you've been in college & haven't decided yet on this year's.

Eta - What do you plan on doing with your degree?

Last edited:

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟60,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm majoring in aerospace engineering. Start next month, and registering for classes now. How about y'all? What's your major, and what classes will you be taking? Or what classes did you take last year, if you've been in college & haven't decided yet on this year's.

Majoring in political science i've been in college for almost 2 years i'm a sophmore now

classes:
1. Geology

2. spanish

3. math

4.intro to political theory

5. arguments, data, politics

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Majoring in political science i've been in college for almost 2 years i'm a sophmore now

classes:
1. Geology

2. spanish

3. math

4.intro to political theory

5. arguments, data, politics

Cool. What do you plan on doing with your major? What kind of math?

• Prayers
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟60,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Cool. What do you plan on doing with your major? What kind of math?
I plan on going to law school and if so most likely corporate law. I took college algebra not long ago now i'm taking a math specifically for social sciences mathematical modeling

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Eta - What do you plan on doing with your degree?
Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering is the plan. Ha.... probably going to take longer than originally expected.... but hey, once I transfer to university they have a club FOR BUILDING RC PLANES AND ROCKETS!!!

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm majoring in Computer Science and about to go into my senior year. I'm currently taking Chemistry II this summer for my science requirement.
I'm about to be a freshman again. :| I'm a little excited. But they only have one Chinese course, spanish, French, and German for language! I need two semesters I think and I want to do two Chinese, Japanese, or korean. :(

• Prayers
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟60,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm majoring in Computer Science and about to go into my senior year. I'm currently taking Chemistry II this summer for my science requirement.
Man you'll have some good degree plans let's pray we all graduate

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Man you'll have some good degree plans let's pray we all graduate

My grade started a thing on tumblr, class of 2017 high school and college seniors passing around tips and help.

Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Next semester I have to take statistics, mental health, psychology, and ethics

Im in a BSCN major and the science courses are done pretty much. Now I have to learn how to be a good person and understand people ( or something like that) :)

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DeerGlow

Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Next semester I have to take statistics, mental health, psychology, and ethics

Im in a BSCN major and the science courses are done pretty much. Now I have to learn how to be a good person and understand people ( or something like that) :)
BSCN?

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Occupational Therapy :) so if anyone gets falls and slips and doesn't have life alert..you'll be sent my way so I can rehabilitate you and make yah all better :))))))

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟51,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Right now I am taking courses that will lead up to my major. I plan to get a Bachelors in Divinity. That will get me ready for my ultimate goals: Ministry and eventually a Missionary <3 Hopefully I can go far with this. I feel it is my God-Dream if ya know what I mean :)

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My college has a unique program that allows undergrads to concurrently pursue a graduate degree, so I'm working towards a BA in Political Science and a MA in International Policy Studies. I'm planning on working in South Africa for a year after I graduate (I recently returned from there, and have a link to the organization I volunteered with on my profile page :)), and then going to law school.

We're on the quarter system and just recently began this term, and I'm deliberating making some changes to my classes, so I won't share them just yet. The one that is already the most enjoyable and edifying for me is an inter school think tank / seminar on Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law. Tomorrow Hillary Clinton is giving the keynote speech to commemorate the launch of our school's Center for Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law! There was a student lottery for tickets to the speech that I was unsuccessful with, but my professor notified us tonight that everyone in the class will be able to attend! I can't concentrate on anything right now because I'm so excited, haha.

• Winner
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
@Stanfordella It's awesome y'all have got that option, of getting 2 degrees in 1 go. Your plans sound terrific. Sure you'll help a lot of folks.

Congrats on getting tickets to see Hillary. I never cared for her much, but still think she'd be doing a better job than what we're stuck with. I'd want to hear what she had to say, for sure. Glad for you that your prof got y'all tickets.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Media Arts, Design, & Technology. Specializing in pre-production, production, and post-production. I'm a cinematographer and editor, graduating in December.

In a perfect world I'll find a career with a nonprofit where I can use my gifts and talents to build out a good campaign that shares their message and their goals. We'll see though.

I have several years of work experience under my belt as it is, from working as a production assistant to freelance. All told, I have about 15 years of shooting and post-production experience. So hopefully that counts for something!

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Media Arts, Design, & Technology. Specializing in pre-production, production, and post-production. I'm a cinematographer and editor, graduating in December.

In a perfect world I'll find a career with a nonprofit where I can use my gifts and talents to build out a good campaign that shares their message and their goals. We'll see though.

I have several years of work experience under my belt as it is, from working as a production assistant to freelance. All told, I have about 15 years of shooting and post-production experience. So hopefully that counts for something!

My girl was wanting to major in media arts but her folks are discouraging it on account of fear she'll have a hard time getting a job with it. Sounds like you've got surer footing with all this, so that's really good.

How do you already have so much experience with this? Are you older than the typical college age student?

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
My girl was wanting to major in media arts but her folks are discouraging it on account of fear she'll have a hard time getting a job with it. Sounds like you've got surer footing with all this, so that's really good.

How do you already have so much experience with this? Are you older than the typical college age student?

Yes, I'm 30.

I went to community college straight out of high school but I didn't know what I wanted to do. I thought my only option was film school and either end up in advertising or Hollywood. Neither of which I'm interested in. So I took a job as a production assistant when I was 21 working for a local producer, after that I got into freelance, and then I spent five years working in broadcasting. I was 26 when I went back to school.

If your girlfriend is still thinking about it, have her consider that there are a lot of ways to tell a story visually, and that if she wants to get a similar degree she would be surprised the various jobs that are available out there for her. I've met some alumni from my program who are doing some really interesting stuff. The key is keeping your options open; it's okay to have specific dreams but also keep in mind that sometimes there are a few stops along the way and we may have to think more broadly when considering employment options until we land that "dream job".

Upvote 0