El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Family, I come here to ask a question. What has God gifted you with? There's so much that we are talented with, but what are you gifted with. What comes naturally to you without breaking a sweat. How can/Do you use your gift to help out our fellow brothers and sisters in christ? I'm interested in knowing your thoughts and answers. Thank you for reading.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I love work. That is my gift. But I can't say that it's helpful for my fellow man. I'm nearing 80 and still working, thus depriving the two or three others needed to replace me of employment. :D

Upvote 0

JD011089

With God anything is possible
Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love work. That is my gift. But I can't say that it's helpful for my fellow man. I'm nearing 80 and still working, thus depriving the two or three others needed to replace me of employment. :D
Thats still a gift and amazing. Reading this reminds me of my grandfather who is the same exact way. he's 83 and cannot stay still to save his life. God has blessed you with the ability to keep moving and not allowing your age to stop you. Thank you for your reply and God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I write music as a hobby. The pieces I have written vary in style, but many of them follow Christian themes and I have written them so they can be used as an aid to prayer and worship.
I have had some interesting feedback over the years.
There was one lady who was terminally ill who was curious about my playing and wanted a compilation of my music. I met her shortly afterwards and she told me that my music was a great blessing to her. She said she felt tremendous peace and comfort when hearing it and described it as anointed.
There is another couple I know who I gave one of my compilation CD's. They tell me that they cannot stop listening to it because it gives them a feeling of peace and hope.

Upvote 0

JD011089

Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I write music as a hobby. The pieces I have written vary in style, but many of them follow Christian themes and I have written them so they can be used as an aid to prayer and worship.
I have had some interesting feedback over the years.
There was one lady who was terminally ill who was curious about my playing and wanted a compilation of my music. I met her shortly afterwards and she told me that my music was a great blessing to her. She said she felt tremendous peace and comfort when hearing it and described it as anointed.
There is another couple I know who I gave one of my compilation CD's. They tell me that they cannot stop listening to it because it gives them a feeling of peace and hope.
Wow that's truly an amazing gift. Music is so universal and being the fact that it can uplift others and bring peace and joy to their lives is something great. It seems that has truly blessed you with a gift and it brings him great joy knowing that you're helping his people get through their lives . Maybe I can listen to one of your songs sooner or later.

Upvote 0

JD011089

Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to say I have been blessed with many gifts, however, the one that the Lord has me used the most is caring for those in need. Whether it's been serving during disasters, the sick, the poor, family/friends, need technical help, counseling, being a consultant for organizations, and so on.
You have a gift that not many people have. Especially caring for others. People are so caught up in this world that it's hard to care for another and for those who are God fearing people. It doesn't come as natural as someone like yourself. Maybe one day you can help me with my business and caring for those in need.

• Agree
Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Family, I come here to ask a question. What has God gifted you with? There's so much that we are talented with, but what are you gifted with. What comes naturally to you without breaking a sweat. How can/Do you use your gift to help out our fellow brothers and sisters in christ? I'm interested in knowing your thoughts and answers. Thank you for reading.

Working on Computers and Tutoring (which is my job, I tutor Computers and accounting at a junior college)

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Wow that's truly an amazing gift. Music is so universal and being the fact that it can uplift others and bring peace and joy to their lives is something great. It seems that has truly blessed you with a gift and it brings him great joy knowing that you're helping his people get through their lives . Maybe I can listen to one of your songs sooner or later.
Thank you for your encouragement :)
This is the most recent track I've written. I wrote it in memory of a special friend that passed away. I tried to captivate in the first part the affection and respect I had for them - by the example of the life they led. And finally that I can let go and surrender them to the love of God. They are now in heaven and at perfect peace.

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It is a gift to know what your gift is:) I don't have that gift either. What to do if you don't know?
Thank you for this nice thread and bless you and your family!

Upvote 0

JD011089

Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[QUOTE="JD011089,

So John what is your gifts from God and how have you manifested them?
Well I believe my gift from God is the gift of creation. I'm gifted at playing the piano and creating music along with other various forms of creation. So what I do is make inspirational music to uplift others. I make podcast to uplift others. I have a business idea which will in time allow me to help those in need that cant provide for themselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This is the most recent track I've written. I wrote it in memory of a special friend that passed away. I tried to captivate in the first part the affection and respect I had for them - by the example of the life they led. And finally that I can let go and surrender them to the love of God. They are now in heaven and at perfect peace.

Anthony that's beautiful ! My gift or one of them,is very similar and used for a local tv broadcast my pastor and I do. But that's another story not to hog into your nice work well done here.

Upvote 0

JD011089

Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Working on Computers and Tutoring (which is my job, I tutor Computers and accounting at a junior college)
Oh wow. It takes someone with a lot of knowledge to do what you do. I love that you tutor others to help them. Thank you for caring for others.

Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

JD011089

Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Wow this is beautiful. You have a new fan in me. God has truly blessed you

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

JD011089

Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is a gift to know what your gift is:) I don't have that gift either. What to do if you don't know?
Thank you for this nice thread and bless you and your family!
It's okay if you dont know what your gift may be right now. I feel that in due time you will know what it is. What ever brings you joy the most.

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Nancy Hale

Dec 29, 2019
Nevada
✟24,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been published, but I gave up writing. I went into computers, I'm good with details and helping people, but it was really my kids, they are so important to me.
I have a song too. My youngest wrote, plays and sings it. The title is a play on my last name. The artwork is my oldest son's, the song was written not long after my oldest son died. My youngest was 17 at the time. I think he finished up the lyrics when he was in Budapest a couple years later. So, that's the sadness in the song, but it's more about overcoming it. (also, every year when my kids ask me what I want for a holiday, I say something homemade - so, I got the music one year, lyrics the next)
Hell Well

Upvote 0