Apr 28, 2011
Midgar-Slums: Hangin with Aerith
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think Gyarados is awesome. Also, I haven't played the newer pokemon games but some of them look really nice. I try to imagine them in real life which makes them cooler.

Oh man, Black/White's Pokemon are awesome!
Especially the Grey Legendary, Kyurem.
All three go together great.
And imagining them in real life is awesome!
Especially having like a Pikachu or something on your shoulder.
Lol

Upvote 0
A

Amber the Duskbringer

bidoof.png

Here is another funny pokemans comic but I don't wanna screw up the page posting it cause its so tall.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6664/1276846540474.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

walkingxshadow

a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]! I LOVE THIS! YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT POKEMON!!! AHAH! My fellow ghost expert over her should know that I am the master of everything that burns and electrocutes! Pikachu and charmander all the wayyy!!!

pssh im the only ghost expert here!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AshleyLiz

*Beloved*
Apr 9, 2010
✟15,306.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What's my favorite Pokemon? Wow! That's really hard to decide!! I prefer the older pokemon from the Red and Blue versions, however, I also love the pokemon from the gold and silver versions. I always loved Butterfree and Wigglytuff. I can't decide between the two! ^_^

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Midgar-Slums: Hangin with Aerith
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's my favorite Pokemon? Wow! That's really hard to decide!! I prefer the older pokemon from the Red and Blue versions, however, I also love the pokemon from the gold and silver versions. I always loved Butterfree and Wigglytuff. I can't decide between the two! ^_^

BUTTERFREE RULES! *Cough, cough* Sorry, it does.
lol, I have a Butterfree in my current run nuzlocke through in LG and so far she has beaten Koga, Giovanni (Non-Gym), Thugs, and Giovanni (gym) single pawedly, without potions, and without dying.
Her name is Garnet and her signature is sleep powder+Dream eater!

Upvote 0

AshleyLiz

*Beloved*
Apr 9, 2010
✟15,306.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BUTTERFREE RULES! *Cough, cough* Sorry, it does.
lol, I have a Butterfree in my current run nuzlocke through in LG and so far she has beaten Koga, Giovanni (Non-Gym), Thugs, and Giovanni (gym) single pawedly, without potions, and without dying.
Her name is Garnet and her signature is sleep powder+Dream eater!

Haha!! Love it!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
M

Mr. Runningfish

Charmander. All the way. I won't evolve him, he's soO cute! Pokemon Red was the first one I played, back on a gbp. I picked Charmander. Then when my daughter was 3 or 4 we used to watch the original series and I fell even more in love with Charmander when I saw the episode where Ash rescued him from Damien. Haha- my daughter would cry because Damien was so mean. o_O

Upvote 0