a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this is for the die hard pokemaniacs out there.
whats your favorite pokemon? or type?

mine is haunter! he is teh awsomenesses! but ghost types in general are my favorites!

this is also a thread for pokemon fans only. there are other threads out there if you want to argue your highly opinionated points. just not here. but please leave those of us who dont find anything wrong with it alone.

Last edited:

help_the_lord

Everything tastes better with cheese
Dec 15, 2009
✟15,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would be very careful with pokemon.. the enemy likes to put his sign on things that are his.. if you look at Kadabra you will notice he has a pentacle on his head.. His head is shaded like a pentagram and he has a version of the baphomet hand sign clearly displayed. There are alot of other symbols found in this cartoon... theres a whole thing about it at the end of this series of videos.. YouTube - occult in your living room part 1 - Stephen Dollins - former satanist, ex witch .. the videos themselves are super informative and imensely interesting I highly recommend them to anyone who likes to learn about tatics of the enemy.

Upvote 0

walkingxshadow

a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would be very careful with pokemon.. the enemy likes to put his sign on things that are his.. if you look at Kadabra you will notice he has a pentacle on his head.. His head is shaded like a pentagram and he has a version of the baphomet hand sign clearly displayed. There are alot of other symbols found in this cartoon... theres a whole thing about it at the end of this series of videos.. YouTube - occult in your living room part 1 - Stephen Dollins - former satanist, ex witch .. the videos themselves are super informative and imensely interesting I highly recommend them to anyone who likes to learn about tatics of the enemy.

this thread did not warrent this particular opinion. this is a thread for pokemon fans only please respect that.
and abra, kadabra and alakazam are some of my favorites. and its just a little star! like a fortune tellers star! have you ever even seen it? and i think he looks like an old man crossed with a fox that has a mustach(sp?). foxes are mythical creatures in japanese culture so thats probably what its actually modeled after. and he only has three fingers! so theres no way its the baphomet nonsense. im a diehard/hardcore pokemon fan and every picture ive ever seen of kadabra has him pointing challengingly off screen or holding a spoon. i doubt theyve ever even heard of baphomet. so please leave the pokemon fans alone. i started this kind of thread to keep those kind of opinions out. maybe i should have been more clear in my initial post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyArk17

The Seeker of the 7th Seraph
Sep 22, 2008
My Computer!
✟15,406.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lanturn, Aerodactyl, Weavile, Ninetales, Mew, Garchomp, Fearow, Lugia, Charizard, Moltres, Giratina, Kyogre, Mewtwo, Kyurem, Armaldo, Lilligant, Archeops, Cinccino, Galvantula, Volcarona

I also have lots of ones I like, but won't put in my list simply because I'd never be able to train them all! If you can only have one favorite though I'd pick Lanturn, but it'd would be a hard pressed to stay on top....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Midgar-Slums: Hangin with Aerith
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
even magikarp? i do not find it delightful at all...

Oh man! I love Magicarp!
Granted it sucks, but it has one of the most awesome and powerful evolutions to it, Garyados.

Anyways, I'm a pretty big Pokemon fan myself.
So... Fav.s...
Pikachu, Arcanine, Gardivoir, Luxray, Herdier, Zoroark, Poochyena, Jolteon, Houndour, Zekrom, Lugia, Zapdos, Caterpie, Cyndaquil, Porygon Z, Electivire, and Blaziken.
Those are my top favorites off the top of my head, but to be honest, I don't have a problem with many of the Pokemon.
Mostly just the baby types and a good amount of normals.
I don't know why, but the baby types annoy me!

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, Herdier is my only acception to the rule.
Oh, and snorlax.
I got no problem with him.
And as for legendeirs and starters...depends.
Oshawott is awesome in his last Evo. and so is Cyndi and Torchic.

I'm an Electric and dog type trainer!

Upvote 0

walkingxshadow

a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will concede to snorlax. And I really like exploud too. But thats about it. Outside of ghost I'm a dark psychic poison and ice user. Pretty much anything you don't wanna meet in the dark lol. But ghost is my favorite! I usually don't like pseudo legends but I really like my hydreigon! I have an all ghost team on my platinum in the low 90s. Electric is s kool type. I like electivire ampharos luxray and electross. And what do you mean by dog type? Ones that look like dogs?

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah like Herdier, Houndour, poochyena, Absol, Jolteon, Flareon, Lucario, Eevee, Lillypup, Houndoom, Mightyena, Espeon, Arcanine, Growlthe (So Cute!...umm...), and the three legendary Dog's.
Those are examples, and the ones I like.
My team on Platinum is a good mash up, but my first level 100 of the group is an Electric type, my all time favorite!
I also like some Fire, Psychic, Steel, and Flying.
But I HATE Dragon types.
I'm sorry, but they just annoy me to no end.

Upvote 0