Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My black iron pots and pans. Nothing, and I mean nothing cooks like black iron. And the taste is superb.

I agree! I LOVE my iron frying pan. And they are not hard to clean. Plus, they last for YEARS. And they are like lifting weights when i pick them up hahaaaa

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This rubber or silicone thing that opens hard to open jars. I dont know what its called. Its made by tupperware, and also their can opener. They make the best can opener.

Yes, i love them too. :)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don’t have a consistent favorite. I would have said the super automatic coffee maker but now I prefer cold brew. I suspect the new food processor will be my latest crush if it ever arrives!! This is my baby. I love his voice!

I didn’t purchase extra kits but I may get a couple. I contemplated buying a Breville but I’ve used Robot Coupe and knew the Magimix was solid.

Upvote 0

laurnbri

Jan 2, 2020
Nazareth
✟7,901.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the best answer to this question is a straightforward one. The kitchen appliance that you frequently use would be the most important one (for you), for me the best kitchen appliances are: convection oven, coffee maker and my kitchenaid stand mixer.

Upvote 0