Apr 6, 2017
Boise, ID, USA
✟20,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's your favorite food and why?

Mine has to be duck. I love the flavor. I'd rather eat bone-dry duck breast than super juicy chicken drumstick. I love duck meat. I'll never tire of it...

If we're talking about desserts, however, I'll pick molten chocolate cake (chocolate lava cake) with vanilla ice cream.

Heaven for me is a place where they serve duck and the aforementioned dessert.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I love lasagna,Spaghetti,basically any kind of pasta dish the best
For desserts I love Cheesecake,brownies,Chocolate chip cookies etc.
I love all those too!

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have a Red Lobster some kilometres from us. We went there for my wife's b-day last year...

Sorry my friend the fresher the better right from the bay is the best ... I love my stuffed flounder and crab meat from Red Lobster !!

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟95,333.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
@ Spätzle

Spätzle is the Swabian diminutive of Spatz, thus literally "little sparrow". They are also known as Knöpfle (diminutive of button), also Spätzli or Chnöpfli in Switzerland or Hungarian Nokedli, Csipetke, Galuska or Slovak Halušky or Slovenian Vaseršpacli or vodni žličniki.

Before the use of mechanical devices, the pasta was shaped by hand or with a spoon and the results resembled Spatzen (plural of Spatz, meaning sparrows, sparrow is Spatz or Sperling in German; Spätzle is the diminutive of Spatz, unchanged in plural).

Knöpfle means "small buttons" and describes the compact, round form of the pasta. In everyday language usage, the two names refer to the same product made from the same dough and are interchangeable.[1] There is no clear distinction between the way the two names are used and usage varies from one region to another.

Spätzle - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟28,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's your favorite food and why?

Yes

Mine has to be duck. I love the flavor. I'd rather eat bone-dry duck breast than super juicy chicken drumstick. I love duck meat. I'll never tire of it...

If we're talking about desserts, however, I'll pick molten chocolate cake (chocolate lava cake) with vanilla ice cream.

Heaven for me is a place where they serve duck and the aforementioned dessert.

In the Minecraft server I play with my family, I jokingly made "Kentucky Fried Duck" as a restaurant. But after I made it, I really started wondering what real Kentucky Fried Duck would taste like. I'm a dark meat man, so that sounds like heaven to me, too!

But seriously, I'm a foodie. I can't pick a favorite; they're all too good!

Upvote 0