What's Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

What Is Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

• Total voters

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mine would have to be Wendy's. :D
I've consistently favored Taco Bell, ... though my choices have had to be flexible.

Burger King is my favorite fast-food burger, though they used to be better. One day that flame-grilled aroma just called out to me.

Noble Roman's Deep Dish Pizza is my all time favorite pizza.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Uhh,.. what?? Btw, decided to add Pizza Hut to the list. :D (That's a close second for me right after BK :D)
I thought everyone had Jack in the box. I guess it is only West US?
Thanks for the Ph, Dominoes is yuk:sick:^_^

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've consistently favored Taco Bell, ... though my choices have had to be flexible.

Burger King is my favorite fast-food burger, though they used to be better. One day that flame-grilled aroma just called out to me.

Noble Roman's Deep Dish Pizza is my all time favorite pizza.
Well, if your going to get personal, I'll take Angies and Jimmies pizza.:pizza::pizza::pizza::hamburger:

Upvote 0

Kiwi Jane

Aug 19, 2020
Wellington
✟15,865.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Wendy's is great, but unfortunately we don't have one in my city. The nearest one is like 40 minutes or so away. I often grab a Wendy's burger when I can though, so they get my vote. Their alternative offerings, like their Chili, are good too.

We have a NZ chain called BurgerFuel, that's comparable to Wendy's being more upscale but still fast food, and they have great Banana milkshakes to go along with your burger and fries. They aren't quite as good as Wendy's though, in my opinion. Taco Bell is present but rare in NZ, and there's no Dairy Queen or Arby's, but we have the rest. Pizza Hut is a classic, and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned KFC, which is good also. I like McDonald's McMuffins and we have an option here called the Serious Angus Burger, which is quite good.

Favourite soft drink? Probably Coke No Sugar a.k.a Coke Zero Sugar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums