A New Zealander that is proud of her country
May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Caramel, my fav. Oh, I cant forget Caramello from Cadbury range and Boysenberry chocolate from the Cadbury deserts range, by the way I am thinking right now anything from Cadbury. I luv anythin with choc in it too. Pineapple Lumps, I have luved them ever since drinking Pineapple juice when I was a kid. I luv anything with Pineapple in it too.

Upvote 0

2scoops

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear
May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Caramel, my fav. Oh, I cant forget Caramello from Cadbury range and Boysenberry chocolate from the Cadbury deserts range, by the way I am thinking right now anything from Cadbury. I luv anythin with choc in it too. Pineapple Lumps, I have luved them ever since drinking Pineapple juice when I was a kid. I luv anything with Pineapple in it too.
Cadburry makes good stuff. I think it's time for the Creme Eggs. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2scoops

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear
May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Ooh, me too! That's my favorite flavor. :D

Yeah, all of those are fun! I still eat them from time to time for nostalgic reasons. Ring pops are almost as much fun to eat now as they were then.

When I was a kid, my favorite was candy cigarettes. My best friend and I played in an empty shed like we were hiding out from the law while we talked tough and "smoked" our cigarettes. We even called them "cigs" for short because for some reason we thought it sounded cool.

Yeah, I was abnormal even as a child.

Haha, candy cigs, kind of made you feel tough, like an outlaw. You remeber the gum cigarettes? You could puff them and the white powder came out, that's about as close to smoking as it comes with candy. :holy:

Ring Pops were awesome.

and how could it forget pez. :doh:

Upvote 0

justaGUYnamedROB

If anything could ever be this good again...
Jun 8, 2007
✟10,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those little asphalt-like sticks of gum who's flavor only lasted like 15 seconds that used to come in every pack of "Garbage Pail Kids."

Whether the occasion presented itself to celebrate that small, silent feeling of victory that came with finding a new card that you didn't already have determined how good or bad it tasted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums