What's Your Favorite Candy?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Baby Ruths because my daddy would buy them for me when I was a little girl and say a baby Ruth for my baby Ruth. Ruth is my middle name.

Reeses are the best at a certain time of the month.

I just love chocolate too.

:snort laughs:

Upvote 0

2scoops

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear
May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Reese's Pieces, and Peanut Butter Cups, Sinckers (and the eggs), Caramello Bars, and Jelly Belly Beans.

As a kid, I liked Now and Laters, Lick a Maid Sticks, Blow Pops, Tootsie Rolls, Big League Chew, Gatorade Gum, Candy Necklaces, Boston Baked Beans, Candy Cigarettes, Bubble Gum Cigars, Push Pops (Push a push pop for flavor)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

latteda

You're not my nemesis
Jan 8, 2005
Southern US
✟14,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like the pear flavored Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. Yumm! :p

Ooh, me too! That's my favorite flavor. :D

As a kid, I liked Now and Laters, Lick a Maid Sticks, Blow Pops, Tootsie Rolls, Big League Chew, Gatorade Gum, Candy Necklaces, Boston Baked Beans, Candy Cigarettes, Bubble Gum Cigars, Push Pops (Push a push pop for flavor)

Yeah, all of those are fun! I still eat them from time to time for nostalgic reasons. Ring pops are almost as much fun to eat now as they were then.

When I was a kid, my favorite was candy cigarettes. My best friend and I played in an empty shed like we were hiding out from the law while we talked tough and "smoked" our cigarettes. We even called them "cigs" for short because for some reason we thought it sounded cool.

Yeah, I was abnormal even as a child.

Upvote 0

latteda

You're not my nemesis
Jan 8, 2005
Southern US
✟14,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oh yeah! I remember those.... I used to buy those to "be cool in a parental acceptable way". Of course, with our driven culture and psychotic psychologies.... their probably against the law for kids to eat.
Haha. I actually Laughed Out Loud. Right out loud!

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
oh yeah! I remember those.... I used to buy those to "be cool in a parental acceptable way". Of course, with our driven culture and psychotic psychologies.... their probably against the law for kids to eat.

They actually are against the law. At least in Texas. They call them "candy stix" now. :p

Upvote 0