• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

What's your college major?

Discussion in 'College Life' started by elahmine, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Boxofrane

Boxofrane Newbie

+4
    Baptist
    Liberty U

Just recently finished my Bachelor's in Business / Finance
    Currently pursuing MBA.

Blessings,
    TB

2. Shiranui117

Shiranui117 Sack of Hammers

+22
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Engaged
    Second-year German and Russian major here (but I'm much further along in my German major).

3. Savior2006

Savior2006 Guest

+0
    Journalism (hopefully) about to graduate this December.

4. GenetoJean

GenetoJean Veteran

+122
    Anglican
    Private
    US-Others
    My major is psychology. I want to go on to get my Masters after my bachelors so I can become a psychologist at the VA.

5. EazyMack

EazyMack Guest

+0
    Psychology. In my first year! :)

6. sand and sea

sand and sea Regular Member

+94
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    AU-Labor
    Another undergraduate psych major, hopefully graduating next year. :)

7. itisdeliciouscake

itisdeliciouscake Deus est regit qui omnia

+186
    Calvinist
    Single
    Biblical and theological studies + biblical languages!

8. Bananagator

Bananagator Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

+294
    Catholic
    Private
    Materials Science and Engineering :thumbsup:

9. Rhovanion

Rhovanion Queen of Pentacles

+26
    Atheist
    Single
    Teaching.

10. J.B.

J.B. Member

+12
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    I'm am at university now, and I'm on the track for an English-esque degree titled something else. My occupational plan is to become a writer, and with God's blessings and my resolve, successfully so.

11. EazyMack

EazyMack Guest

+0
    Religious studies @ Liberty.

12. SeekerOfChrist94

SeekerOfChrist94 Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm

+1,966
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Psychology for now. I keep changing between teaching and psychology, but I'm pretty set on the latter.

13. Zach91

Zach91 Well-Known Member

+78
    Protestant
    Single
    UK-Conservative
    History

14. gtussy

gtussy Tunnel Vision

+2
    Christian
    Private
    I am a History Major

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  15. DMMullinax

DMMullinax I could live in hope

+14
    Christian
    Single
    After two years and a transfer, I've switched to Accounting. This'll be the last stop.

16. SeekerOfChrist94

SeekerOfChrist94 Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm

+1,966
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    I'm really considering changing from Psychology to Business.

17. Godislove94

Godislove94 Guest

+0
    Taking my general classes at a community college and working for now (hoping that the Lord will bless with some scholarships or a job more compatible with school when I return to a four-year Uni.). Going back and getting my Bachelor's of Music in Clarinet Performance, and possibly taking two minors: Psychology and Business Administration for now. Thinking about replacing Psychology with either a Language or Photography. Not sure yet. Hope to eventually get a Doctor of Musical Arts from a Conservatory along with an MBA or MBM or possibly go back later on for a second Bachelor's/Master's in music education. :)

18. CitizenxL

CitizenxL Newbie

+0
    Pentecostal
    Private
    Graduating in a month with my Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication. Probably getting a masters in Peace Studies

19. The Ginger

The Ginger I'm A Ginger

+129
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Early Childhood Education.

20. SnowyMacie

SnowyMacie Well-Known Member

+5,933
    United States
    Anglican
    In Relationship
    psychology with minors in history and criminal justice.