• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

What's up?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Springbok, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Springbok

Springbok New Member

+19
    Germany
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hello there, just to make it clear: I don't believe that God doesn't like you. So there, with his opinion right into your face, that's just me. I was raised Lutheran, never questioned the existence or benevolence of God, but eventually left all mainstream denominations behind.

Aside from these things of the Faith, life, the universe and all the rest we are discussing here, I am also interested in the "typical" stuff: history, economics, computers, and so on. I do like to eat toasted animals. It's healthy, don't let you tell you otherwise.

So long!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Sal Robinson

Sal Robinson Member Supporter

+181
    Australia
    Baptist
    Single
    Thank you for introducing yourself

How would you describe your beliefs about Jesus?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+13,349
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Welcome to CF Springbok :wave:

That makes an interesting introduction :)

Hope you enjoy being here with us - our membership is very varied and I hope you will make good friends here

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Springbok

Springbok New Member

+19
    Germany
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thanks, Sal!

Like, totally biblical, dude. :wink:

If you are afraid of confronting yourself with deep truth, just make a shot into the air, antelopes will then run away…

5. Springbok

Springbok New Member

+19
    Germany
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you, Anhelyna! Thank you for the good wishes! May Jesus bless you.

6. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+32,279
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Welcome!

7. Andrewn

Andrewn Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+949
    Canada
    Anglican
    Married
    Welcome to the CF. Hope you will find here meaningful fellowship and discussions that suit your interests.

8. Springbok

Springbok New Member

+19
    Germany
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you, Andrewn!

P.S.: Is that Elvish for "Andrew"?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. BobRyan

BobRyan Junior Member

+4,085
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    Welcome -- I too enjoy computer topics

10. DLovingBrother

DLovingBrother New Member

+45
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome, Springbok. I hope you enjoy this community. Everybody needs one, I do. I just read the conversations mainly but post every once in a while. So you have left mainstream denominations behind. No one can blame you, so many things have been politicized. It is important for me to always be in the Word of God and keep nurturing my relationship with the Lord and other Christians.

11. kingsdaughter85

kingsdaughter85 Active Member

+268
    Albania
    Christian
    Private
    Welcome and i hope you have a wonderful week ❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Springbok

Springbok New Member

+19
    Germany
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thanks BobRyan! Emacs or vi?

13. Springbok

Springbok New Member

+19
    Germany
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you, DLovingBrother!
    That's not too much of an issue with the "fundamentalist" branches over here, but I needed stronger meat etc The Lord has given me fellowships, more than I have time for, can't visit them all… It's just I can't put a label on it other than Christ in me.

14. Springbok

Springbok New Member

+19
    Germany
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you as well for the good wishes, kingsdaughter85!

More often than not, I've got good weeks, 'cos I am a bit crazy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Rose2020

Rose2020 A Real Scottie Hottie ;)

+719
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

So am I so you're in good company LOL ;) Although I'm not just a BIT crazy, I'm a LOT crazy!! Just ask @JohnDB and he'll vouch for me. :p Anyways, welcome to the forum. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Deade

Deade Well-Known Member Supporter

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    You beat me to that statement, I was going to say he needed to catch up with the rest of us. Walking in faith is a wild ride.

Hello Springbok,
    welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 280943

[​IMG]

17. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God Supporter

+9,334
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome here.

18. BobRyan

BobRyan Junior Member

+4,085
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    heheh - very funny.. today for me it is more like Angular8, C#, or wrestling "git" to the ground in a merge, else the dreaded git rebase.

What I am very interested in getting more into is that "deep learning" AI

19. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 A work in progress. Being moulded by the Potter! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+6,185
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Hello Springbok
    It is good to have you with us. I hope you will enjoy the forums and get the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy the fellowship.
    Welcome!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+8,330
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Spring;
    welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

[​IMG]

To The

[​IMG]