Whats the Holy Spirit experience like from your experience?

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟173,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to share my encounter with the Holy Spirit and how it went inside of me (Or came into my life as some would say). I am curious how yours was.

The Past
I already knew about the Bible and what is said about Jesus in the past but I didn't fully trust it yet so from it I already knew about the Trinity, Jesus, and what he did for humanity.

The Mysterious Influence
I was prompted to reading the chapter about the book of life in revelation, as I was reading I was in awe, all of a sudden I believed in everything and trusted (Which includes Jesus).

The Meta-Physical
Simultaneously I felt a mysterious wind confront me, and I believed it was God. I felt it go inside my inner self and a mysterious thing which I believe to be the Holy Spirit was filling my soul it was cold like water rushing down head to toe and even felt it leak out of me too. This lasted for 5 minutes and faded off for a week and a half. The presence I sensed was Holy as I can describe.

The New Conscious
My conscious on the other hand felt love, joy, peace, humble, holy, and pure. This was late at night so I thanked the Lord and went to sleep. There was no dream that morning.

The week and a half
For a whole week and a half, I felt a holy presence from the inside of me. I had no sinful desire and it shocked me how the things I struggled with I no longer struggled! Bad decision on my part but I started abusing grace and sinning and the holy presence went away. I was worried if this was the Holy Spirit because it never convicted me when I decided to sin. I wish it did. Other than that my thirst for God's word has increased, I can't go a day without it or prayer.

The Unexplainable
I don't know how to explain the experience very well, it was very mysterious and not something from this world.

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Past
I learned about the Word and the Trinity since i was a child.

Influence
I have had demonic dreams and seen demons since i was 3. I had the infilling of the Holy Spirit since i was 10. I received some gifts during this time.

Metaphysical
As i was getting prayer for the gift of discernment i felt intense fire...so hot i thought it was going to burn me...in my midsection.

Since then
I have become very sensitive to the giftings.

The Unexplainable
When you experience the Holy Spirit baptism it is beyond awesome and unexplainable. The gifts help you really see the move of the Spirit.

Upvote 0

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟173,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's an amazing experience to hear.

Heres a testimony I heard of a guy who got the gift of tongues. It seems pastors can distribute gifts, I'm not sure how it works since I thought the gifts were only strictly given directly from God only.

Starts at 5:40

There are similar experiences people have when they feel the presence of God as an immense heat.

Upvote 0