What's the best tasting coffee in your opinion ?

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK, here's one you probably have not heard of. But it's the most delicious expresso in the world. It's called Caffe Segafredo roasted and ground in Bologna, Italy. You won't get a better expresso anywhere. The type I drink is Segafredo Zanetti.

There's another Espresso that is a little cheaper but still very good and it's Ferrara Espresso.

We have a hand pumper/foamer that turns out the best foamed milk and we use it with the espresso when we want to make Cappuccinos.

Reactions: Sab Motocross
Upvote 0

CrossTheTaiga

Ad astra per aspera
Mar 14, 2006
Zaanstreek Waterland
Visit site
✟57,498.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, here's one you probably have not heard of. But it's the most delicious expresso in the world. It's called Caffe Segafredo roasted and ground in Bologna, Italy. You won't get a better expresso anywhere. The type I drink is Segafredo Zanetti.

There's another Espresso that is a little cheaper but still very good and it's Ferrara Espresso.

We have a hand pumper/foamer that turns out the best foamed milk and we use it with the espresso when we want to make Cappuccinos.

Segafredo, yes indeed. Widely available in jolly old Amsterdam. Cheers Chaplain:)

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The coffee is pretty good in Buenos Aires also.
I bet that it is. I remember travelling in Spain. Most of the coffee bars had expresso machines and served up the same quality of coffee as in Southern Italy IMO.

Another expresso that I buy here in the US is Ferrarra Expresso. Great taste, not bitter and always makes you want to have another.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I bet that it is. I remember travelling in Spain. Most of the coffee bars had expresso machines and served up the same quality of coffee as in Southern Italy IMO.

Another expresso that I buy here in the US is Ferrarra Expresso. Great taste, not bitter and always makes you want to have another.
I think in Buenos Aires it's the Italian influence...

Upvote 0

Paloma_91

Jun 23, 2016
United States
✟15,771.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I drink my coffee black. In the morning, I like a lighter roast, usually Latin American beans. Bright with high acidity and a nice boost from the caffeine. If I'm drinking some for an after dinner treat, it would be a dark French roast. The best I've had were Ethiopian beans, if I recall correctly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.